REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #126
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch28 View Post
Maybe it's just me but White Flood doesn't seem like it's working for me.

I get the tingles from the beta alanine but that's about it. I don't feel as cranked up and ready to go as I would if I did an EC stack
i found after using EC stacks, the effectiveness of any stimulant seems to have lessened overall. is it your first preworkout?
Advertisement
Jer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #127
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
i just did a bodybuilding.com order and i bought like 320 ish and shipping was 35 bucks but i put the back10 code and got 10 percent of so shipping was free, petty happy about that
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #128
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Never had any issues on my end *knock on wood*

They just ask you what you're bringing over and I just tell them what it is i.e. "protein powder" "pre-workout drink"

They'll ask you why you're driving all the way there to pick it up when you can buy it local and I just tell them the price is a major factor. 10lbs of ON protein for $68 shipped vs. 5lb of it here for $50-60. No brainer.
In 2006 I had 2 5lb tub's of ON Whey Protein delivered to Point Roberts, when I tried to bring it across the customs officer told me it contained ingredients illegal in Canada and that next time it would be confiscated.

Last edited by beanzzz; 02-21-2011 at 08:10 PM.
beanzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #129
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer3 View Post
if you end up ordering, definately let the rest of us know whether you were successful. optimen is way too frikkin expensive here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanzzz View Post
In 2006 I had 2 5lb tub's of ON Whey Protein delivered to Point Roberts, when I tried to bring it across the customs officer told me it contained ingredients illegal in Canada and that next time it would be confiscated.
...wtf

If it contained illegal ingredients than why would they sell it up here in Canada?

I get 2 x 5lb tubs of ON shipped to Point Roberts every 2 months through Amazon.com subscribe & save feature. I get 15% off using that and 10lbs works out to be ~$68 tax in shipped. I've never been hassled before and I get asked what I'm bringing back every single time. I just show them the invoice and tell them I buy it from Amazon because I'd pay double up here for the exact same thing. I use the drive out as a way of gassing up my car and they just tell me to have a nice day.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #130
i like gifs

Quote:
i found after using EC stacks, the effectiveness of any stimulant seems to have lessened overall. is it your first preworkout?
I cycled off my EC stack for 1+ month now and I find that I get the tingles with White Flood but I don't get much in terms of energy boost.

I had a sample of 1.M.R. today so I took that before working out and I felt like my biceps were going to explode afterwards I was full of energy and was not tired one bit!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #131
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKK FORGOT ABOUT BACK10 FOR 10% OFFF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #132

Quote:
...wtf

If it contained illegal ingredients than why would they sell it up here in Canada?

I get 2 x 5lb tubs of ON shipped to Point Roberts every 2 months through Amazon.com subscribe & save feature. I get 15% off using that and 10lbs works out to be ~$68 tax in shipped. I've never been hassled before and I get asked what I'm bringing back every single time. I just show them the invoice and tell them I buy it from Amazon because I'd pay double up here for the exact same thing. I use the drive out as a way of gassing up my car and they just tell me to have a nice day.
I just made my list at amazon.com and it ended up coming out cheaper then bodybuilding.com, even with the coupon! Thanks Ch28, amazon.com is my new place for supplements!
Old 02-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #133
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanzzz View Post
I just made my list at amazon.com and it ended up coming out cheaper then bodybuilding.com, even with the coupon! Thanks Ch28, amazon.com is my new place for supplements!
np

just make sure to use the subscribe & save feature on any products that apply to that. you'll automatically get 15% off that order and you can cancel the subscription at anytime.

sometimes I have enough to last me 2 shipments so I just cancel the subscribe & save or I just change it to a longer period i.e. ship every 4 months instead of 2
Old 02-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #134
Need to Seek Professional Help

im back on Black Powder after a month or so off of it. It is my favorite pre-workout supp.
I've tried Superpump 250 but that got me too jittery and i felt that the energy/pump wasn't linear. I shall continue with BP and maybe try Jack3d.
I've had pretty consistent gains(i should be over the 200lbs mark within a few weeks) and excellent energy while using BP. No side effects as well

anyone else on BP?
dhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #135
i like gifs

Thinking of switching over to 1.M.R

Anybody wanna buy my other unopened tub of White Flood? Fruit punch flavour and 100 servings for $40
Old 02-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #136
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Thinking of switching over to 1.M.R

Anybody wanna buy my other unopened tub of White Flood? Fruit punch flavour and 100 servings for $40
I might grab this, might put my 1mr on hold for now, getting madcrash right after working esp in class.
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #137

Editttttt dpuble post
Old 02-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #138
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhari View Post
im back on Black Powder after a month or so off of it. It is my favorite pre-workout supp.
I've tried Superpump 250 but that got me too jittery and i felt that the energy/pump wasn't linear. I shall continue with BP and maybe try Jack3d.
I've had pretty consistent gains(i should be over the 200lbs mark within a few weeks) and excellent energy while using BP. No side effects as well

anyone else on BP?
I find the superpump 250 not that effective on me.

Blackpowder on the other hand works like magic.

Use it during night time, you can forget about sleeping
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:04 AM   #139
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRNammer View Post
Blackpowder on the other hand works like magic.
black magic?
dhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #140

2scoops of white flood, best NO preworkout I have tried. Nothing compared to 1,3 dma supps tho but its good to not feel cracked out from 1mr n stuff. Don't like the fact it has no creatine in it you can also feel lactic acid build up compared to 1mr type pwos. Gonna save the tub for when I cut.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #141
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Haha now u guys know wat I mean by avoiding 1,3 d

Yeah assault white flood and xpand I think are the best none 1,3 pwo

But I did get a free container of cellucor c4 for beta testing and it has 1,3 I'll try it next month on my next cycle

Black powder is on whey cheap, I just find inconsistancy in batches its a good clean pwo but after a couple containers I guess there isn't enuff caffeine lol
Posted via RS Mobile
incubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #142
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
2scoops of white flood, best NO preworkout I have tried. Nothing compared to 1,3 dma supps tho but its good to not feel cracked out from 1mr n stuff. Don't like the fact it has no creatine in it you can also feel lactic acid build up compared to 1mr type pwos. Gonna save the tub for when I cut.
hey strykn, ended up buying some piracetam and choline citrate the other week. just tried it today for the first time and its awesome so far. definitely helped me concentrate better while trying to put together this presentation i'm doing for wednesday. just want to see how it effects the way stims work. going to try some superpump on it tonight.
Jer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #143
i like gifs

Tried a scoop of jack3d today and it was great

It worked better for me compared to the White Flood
Old 02-28-2011, 11:28 PM   #144
Fanboy

Besides the stimulant what else to Jacked contain?
Old 03-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #145

Anyone want a sealed fruit punch 224g of 1MR for $40? or trade for white flood?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #146
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Besides the stimulant what else to Jacked contain?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #147

my new preworkout , i call it the 'superman'. 1 scoop white flood half scoop razor 8. 9oz of water.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #148
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
on 1mr and liking it so far. Only complaint is that my entire body is tingly for about an hour after my workout, and the crash is pretty hard. I don't mind the crash though, I usually go gym 9pm, come home at around 10:30 and my energy levels usually plummet by 11:00, which is perfect.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #149

Quote:
if you end up ordering, definately let the rest of us know whether you were successful. optimen is way too frikkin expensive here.
Just picked up my order from Bodybuilding.com today. Ordered Monday morning at 7AM, shipped at 10AM and arrived Wednesday afternoon at 2PM. Was in and out of Point Roberts within 15mins, showed the customs officer my invoice and just drove through. My total was just over $150USD, and included ON Casein, ON Whey, ON CLA, ON Opti-men, ON Fish Oil and ON BCAA.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:01 PM   #150
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

I don't how many of you use this product, but lately I've been using this as my pre-workout. As the product states "It will not produce an Adverse Analytical Finding as defined by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or the International Olympic (IOC)." So this product is meant for athletes who have drug tests.

Found the energy really clean, few ingredients so it won't upset your stomach, and quite delicious (fruit punch/grape flavours.. orange is kinda blahhh =P).

http://www.rivalus.net/online-shop/p...ge-slice-600-g
xXDragonXx is offline   Reply With Quote