REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Is it unreasonable to ask for provocative pictures from your significant other? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/635137-unreasonable-ask-provocative-pictures-your-significant-other.html)

TheKingdom2000 01-14-2011 10:45 PM

Is it unreasonable to ask for provocative pictures from your significant other?

I'm in a long distance relationship with my gf.
It sucks balls. I do not suggest doing long distance with anyone if you can avoid it.

I keep buggin her about sending me some pictures of her either naked or in her underwear or what not.

She is against it.
It's hard on my physically so I wouldn't mind being able to look at the pictures as I please when I miss her or whatever. I don't want the pictures to fap to, I just want them to look at (whether you believe that or not).

Any suggestions or input on the matter?

tiger_handheld 01-14-2011 10:52 PM

if you are not gonna fap to them, why not just look through her fb during the times you miss her?

Euro7r 01-15-2011 01:19 AM

Tell her to go on webcam:thumbsup:. A small sneak peek or glimpse won't hurt. Ask her again haha

MindBomber 01-15-2011 01:29 AM

Why is she against sending you pictures?

butter_sashimi 01-15-2011 01:31 AM

Her gut feeling is probably telling her no and it's pretty logical. Who knows what exactly you will do with these illicit photos. What if you guys break up and the photos get spread around somewhere? The fact someone has sexy/naked pics of you out there.... It's a pretty bad liability to have. Don't say you won't do anything bad with them in the present or in the future.... a risk is a risk.

That or she's really shy/conservative about it.

bcrdukes 01-15-2011 02:05 AM

mx703, you are my hero! :lol

Gumby 01-15-2011 06:41 AM

No, it's not unreasonable to ask, but it's also not unreasonable for her to decline.

TheKingdom2000 01-15-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7265678)
if you are not gonna fap to them, why not just look through her fb during the times you miss her?

Yeah, I've done that and fb is nice and all, but I still want more. I guess i'm greedy? Who know's. It's just the long distance is getting to me, so having the pictures would be nice? I can't really explain it

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 7265833)
Why is she against sending you pictures?

for exactly the reason butter_sashimi posted... She's scared it's gonna go up on the interwebs if we don't work out.
The only thing is we've been going out for like 7 years.. We're both 24 this year and i've already told her I want to marry her. But, I guess that's not enough and I suppose anything can happen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euro7r (Post 7265829)
Tell her to go on webcam:thumbsup:. A small sneak peek or glimpse won't hurt. Ask her again haha

Yeah, we skype every other day and she's a little more liberal on skype, but I still want the pictures...and she's totally against the whole cyber skype sex thing. haha, i try to seduce her and she just laughs at me, fml. So I just end up looking like a fool.

vafanculo 01-15-2011 07:55 AM

Lol then get her nekkid on Skype and screen shot or record it.

\thread
Posted via RS Mobile

illicitstylz 01-15-2011 08:57 AM

MindBomber 01-15-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mx703 (Post 7265923)
for exactly the reason butter_sashimi posted... She's scared it's gonna go up on the interwebs if we don't work out.
The only thing is we've been going out for like 7 years.. We're both 24 this year and i've already told her I want to marry her. But, I guess that's not enough and I suppose anything can happen?

It's an understandable concern, but not overly reasonable given how serious your relationship is. You've been together for seven years, basically your entire adult lives, and you've made it clear to her that you want to marry her so there shouldn't be an over riding concern that you will break up. Aside from that, after a relationship that long she doesn't trust you not to post them on the web if something were to happen..

my completely hypothetical thoughts, she doesn't see the relationship continuing to marriage and she knows you want the relationship to, so she's expecting severely hurt feelings and you to take revenge by posting pics online.

TheKingdom2000 01-15-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 7265926)
Lol then get her nekkid on Skype and screen shot or record it.

\thread
Posted via RS Mobile

yeah, well i have too much respect for her to do that. though, that has crossed my mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 7265984)
It's an understandable concern, but not overly reasonable given how serious your relationship is. You've been together for seven years, basically your entire adult lives, and you've made it clear to her that you want to marry her so there shouldn't be an over riding concern that you will break up. Aside from that, after a relationship that long she doesn't trust you not to post them on the web if something were to happen..

my completely hypothetical thoughts, she doesn't see the relationship continuing to marriage and she knows you want the relationship to, so she's expecting severely hurt feelings and you to take revenge by posting pics online.

your hypothetical thoughts are my exact same ones... to be honest, if this relationship were to end it would be her doing it.

Noir 01-15-2011 11:24 AM

Nothing wrong with wanting it.

However, its your choice to "fall-in-like" with a sexually inadventurous woman. Gotta live by the choices you make son, lest you start making other choices ;)

Noir 01-15-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butter_sashimi (Post 7265834)
Her gut feeling is probably telling her no and it's pretty logical. Who knows what exactly you will do with these illicit photos. What if you guys break up and the photos get spread around somewhere? The fact someone has sexy/naked pics of you out there.... It's a pretty bad liability to have. Don't say you won't do anything bad with them in the present or in the future.... a risk is a risk.

That or she's really shy/conservative about it.

Goes to show what she thinks of the relationship if one needs to take safety-net precautions.

I'm not saying that it's not prudent; I'm just saying where I think she lies within the relationship. :)

sas 01-15-2011 12:29 PM

I normally come to this section for a good laugh, but this is the BEST thread. Your in luck though, it's Valentines coming up.

This has worked for me in the past (and I wasn't in a relationship)

Have you tried telling her how sexy she looks in _______ blah blah blah ? Do it casually though.. Like, 'you look cute in my t-shirt' ect.

Send her lingerie or an outfit and asking her for a picture of her in it, since you can't see her in person.

Its too soon to ask for naked pics from the intel you've provided. Start slow, like a pic of her in your t shirt and undies. Spin it and say she looks cute and how wearing the t shirt reminds you of when you were together. Blah blah Always good to throw in some emotional manipulation.

Good luck! And don't give up, fight the small battles.

LiquidTurbo 01-15-2011 12:37 PM

Dude it's totally unreasonable and I understand her reluctance.

What if you guys broke up in the future? Suddenly you have all these pictures of her.... then what? Then one day they end up on the internet.

I am not saying you are that kind of person but I def understand when people don't want that kind of thing floating around digitally.

You could always get her an iphone and facetime in bed though ;)

MindBomber 01-15-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mx703 (Post 7265988)
your hypothetical thoughts are my exact same ones... to be honest, if this relationship were to end it would be her doing it.

I dated a girl long distance for two years while I was at UBC, at the time it felt like it was totally worth it, but I was relieved when it ended. Although I thought we'd get married one day I knew she always had doubts and she was more comfortable in our relationship than passionate about it.

In the end I'm glad she ended it, because it gave me a chance to just relax, enjoy myself and casually meet the girls I was going to class with.

!Yaminashi 01-15-2011 01:08 PM

I think her reasoning is completely understandable, but damn 7 years and she still has a problem with sharing risque pics with you?

That's saying something..
Posted via RS Mobile

TheKingdom2000 01-15-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sas (Post 7266125)
I normally come to this section for a good laugh, but this is the BEST thread. Your in luck though, it's Valentines coming up.

Have you tried telling her how sexy she looks in _______ blah blah blah ? Do it casually though.. Like, 'you look cute in my t-shirt' ect.

Send her lingerie or an outfit and asking her for a picture of her in it, since you can't see her in person.

Its too soon to ask for naked pics from the intel you've provided. Start slow, like a pic of her in your t shirt and undies. Spin it and say she looks cute and how wearing the t shirt reminds you of when you were together. Blah blah Always good to throw in some emotional manipulation.

Thanks for the advice. Your input seems pretty logical. I guess i'll just have to chip away at it. Eventually she may give in... Who know's.
She has no problem sending me random pictures of her when I ask. So I guess i'll just keep asking for a little bit more here and there

liu13 01-15-2011 02:41 PM

i feel sorry for you, i've only been with my girl a few months and we're doing the long distance thing, i make her masturbate on video chat almost every time we chat

you should tell her you absolutely need it, and just keep pressuring her to do it, dont let up, tell her it's healthy for the relationship especially if it's long distance blah blah blah go on with reasons, but dont quit until she does it

dont worry if she doesnt feel comfortable at first, after a few times she'll do it on command

Drow 01-15-2011 02:46 PM

Demand boobies on webcam. Feels good man
Posted via RS Mobile

rsx 01-15-2011 03:15 PM

mad? mutually assured destruction--send pics of yourself if she's worried

Drow 01-15-2011 03:32 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Z...uyLuiw__T_Q-jg

Posted via RS Mobile

Manic! 01-15-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sas (Post 7266125)

:worthless:

You know someone was going to post it.

TheKingdom2000 01-15-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 7266249)
i feel sorry for you, i've only been with my girl a few months and we're doing the long distance thing, i make her masturbate on video chat almost every time we chat

you should tell her you absolutely need it, and just keep pressuring her to do it, dont let up, tell her it's healthy for the relationship especially if it's long distance blah blah blah go on with reasons, but dont quit until she does it

dont worry if she doesnt feel comfortable at first, after a few times she'll do it on command

i'm surprised you're even doing long distance since you've only been together for a couple months. That's mighty brave of you.

Yeah, I've been trying. But, she doesn't give me much on the webcam. I guess I just gotta keep pressing. or maybe she's just not like that.

I guess sometimes people just lose. and I guess i'm just one of those people. I'll still try though.