REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 01-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Shuttle from Blaine to Bellingham Airport?

You will have to excuse me as I am from Winnipeg and do not know the ins and outs of getting to Bellingham Airport from the Lower Mainland. I am in Van a few times/yr to visit my family in White Rock so I figured that I would take advantage of the deals on US flights from Bellingham. My problem is that I do not always have somebody who can drive me. I was told by several people to just cross at Peace Arch by foot and hop a shuttle or some sort of mysterious bus to Bellingham Airport. However, nobody seems to be able to confirm a name of a service.
Advertisement
specificcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
There is a Quick Shuttle that leaves from several locations in Vancouver to Bellingham Airport. Their service fees are reasonable in my opinion.

Pickup locations are as follows:

Quote:
Vancouver Hotels
Vancouver Downtown
Cambie & 12th
Cambie & 42nd
Vancouver Airport
River Rock Resort
South Surrey
Good luck and hope that helps!

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
I STILL don't get it

I don't think there is any pick up right across the border. Even still you would have to find a ride to wherever the pick up location is... I remember going pass the Pacific Hwy border on foot and it was quite a walk, since there's no side walks.
Oscar_Binswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
There is a Quick Shuttle that leaves from several locations in Vancouver to Bellingham Airport. Their service fees are reasonable in my opinion.

Pickup locations are as follows:

Good luck and hope that helps!
Cheers mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinezeboi View Post
I don't think there is any pick up right across the border. Even still you would have to find a ride to wherever the pick up location is... I remember going pass the Pacific Hwy border on foot and it was quite a walk, since there's no side walks.
The only reason I am tempted to catch something on the other side is b/c I have missed 2 flights now from Grand Forks, ND using a service from Winnipeg b/c some/several fellow passengers forgot that they were not granted pardons for the several coke possession convictions from 10yrs ago. In addition to that, I seem to always get stuck crossing the border w/ somebody who is racially profiled more than myself! Thus, if I could get around that hickup, it would def be to my advantage.
specificcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
+1 for Quick Shuttle!

I used them a few years back for my Vegas trip. We boarded at YVR and they took us directly to Seatac a little earlier than expected.

We arrived @ Seatac an hour early coming back from Vegas and the driver allowed us to board the shuttle that was about to leave. Our original shuttle was suppose to arrive 2 hours later so it was great that they let us.

I think all the buses have WiFi now so you can kill some time if you're bringing your phone/laptop. No complaints on my end.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
I am grateful grapefruit

Quick Shuttle is pretty awesome - but my only gripe is that they don't have frequent enough service. I had an international flight to Europe leaving from Sea-Tac, one of their shuttles would've gotten me to the airport an hr before my flight, which is cutting it super close - because if there was a wait at the border - or if somebody had an issue getting a visa, I would've totally been late for my flight.

So instead, I was 4 hours early for my flight. Boo.....

yay for free wifi tho!
gars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
Banned (ABWS)

ey Friend i would like to say you that you should guide the exchange assistance by your air slot you just guide your journey and ask them for the exchange service assistance to your house or any where you want to go after came they will reserved your exchange assistance and this is very high-class and decreased you to your house with your all luggage
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
ey Friend i would like to say you that you should guide the exchange assistance by your air slot you just guide your journey and ask them for the exchange service assistance to your house or any where you want to go after came they will reserved your exchange assistance and this is very high-class and decreased you to your house with your all luggage
Eh wtf? Spam?
Posted via RS Mobile
Special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #9
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
i was in a car beside the quick shuttle and i was able access their wifi lol

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote