REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 01-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
GO FLAMES GO

Thanked 2,210 Times in 701 Posts
Tron: 3

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/48194

Quote:
TRON 3 teaser details... tis true!

Published on: Jan 22, 2011 5:54:49 PM CST

SPOILER ALERT !!

Hey folks, Harry here in rehab for my back surgery. Today, it seems my equilibrium, center of gravity and legs have all begun shoring up. Still a long way to go, but damn - this is exciting to be living through. Almost as exciting as the details that I got from the footage that was shot BEFORE Thanksgiving of last year to be a teaser of the future, it seems.

I was contacted by someone that worked on the shoot for this DVD Extra. That this person's experience on set gave him, it will be made up of at least 3 scenes.

One includes Bruce Boxleitner (as Alan) and Dan Shor (as Ram). Turns out that "Ram" was apparently running the FLYNN LIVES campaign and he's frantically destroying all of that data and files, as Alan confronts him. Dan apparently utters the line, "Why did Kevin give you the cool name" - which means to my way of thinking that after Flynn came out of the Grid, he sought out the human soul of Ram and befriended him and started calling him RAM - you know - some geek that wrote that Actuarial Program that helped people plan for the future. I sorta love that. And love that the kindness Flynn showed this lowly geek, apparently created a gung ho champion for the life and memory of Kevin Flynn.

Another has Quora showing up to ENCOM and getting acousted by the press because she's riding Sam's Ducati - and states that she just spoke with Kevin Flynn, yesterday!

The last scene that was shot in this mini-shoot involved text screens where you see the Father & Son... The Dillingers stating that everything is going as planned.

That particular bit has me giddy beyond fucking words.

Now how do I know this is true? I've got the call sheets, location maps... oh, and these

Supposedly the teaser trailer should be on the DVD/Bluray Tron & Tron Legacy.
Advertisement
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
maybe Tron will actually be in this one.... -_-
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
RS controls my life!

I hope daft punk does the soundtrack again!!!
Gary Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #4
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I don't know how reliable moviehole.net is but even if there is a Tron 3, it won't be for awhile.

Quote:
There may be a Tron 3 teaser, doesn’t mean there’ll be a Tron 3

A few days back word hit the web that a teaser for a possible ‘’Tron 3’’ had been filmed – with actors such as Cillian Murphy and Bruce Boxleitner reprising their roles – with plans to attach the sneak peek on the upcoming “Tron Legacy” Blu-ray.

Most would assume a “Tron 3” is a sure thing.

Not so.

An interesting report at Jim Hill Media suggests that the teaser was shot way back “Tron Legacy” hit theaters, at which time Disney had very high expectations for the film. As it turned out, the Jeff Bridges starrer underperformed and so, not surprisingly, a few have been trying to quickly hide the teaser; it goes without saying they don’t want it on the Blu-ray now.

‘’Someone at the Studio supposedly put the word out about this “Tron 3″ teaser because there’d been talk recently about possibly NOT including this footage on the “Tron: Legacy” DVD & Blu-ray”, says Jim Hill Media. “In essence putting development of a “Tron: Legacy” follow-up on ice for a while.”

“This news did not reportedly thrill a number of key creatives at the Studio. Which is why a decision was made to prematurely get the word out about this “Tron 3″ teaser trailer which was supposed to be on the Blu-ray & DVD. With the hope that — once this news leaked — the “Tron” fan community would become electrified. More to the point, this leak would then put The Walt Disney Company in the position where they’d have no choice but to include this “Tron 3″ teaser as part of the “Tron: Legacy” DVD & Blu-ray release. Which would then (in theory, anyway) give the “Tron: Legacy” sequel project additional exposure and some increased momentum.”

Even if Disney does decide to include the teaser on the “Tron” Blu-ray, it doesn’t mean a “Tron 3” will ever happen. As Jim Hill Media points out, a teaser for “Dumbo II” appeared on the 2001 VHS & DVD release of “Dumbo” and it never came to fruition.

‘’The way I hear it, the decision to go forward with a “Tron: Legacy” sequel now depends on how well the Blu-ray & DVD version of this Joseph Kosinski film sells’’, says the site. “And speaking of Joseph … Preproduction of “Oblivion,” Kosinski’s next film for Walt Disney Studios, supposedly began two weeks ago. And as for his reimagining of Disney’s 1979 sci-fi epic, “The Black Hole” … Well, again from what I hear from studio insiders, the future of that film now hangs on the sales of the Blu-ray & DVD version of “Tron: Legacy” as well.”

“So long story short here: If you really want to see “Tron 3″ and/or that proposed “Black Hole” remake, you’d better purchase a copy of “Tron: Legacy” Blu-ray & DVD. A couple of copies, actually. And that’s whether or not this upcoming Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment release includes that much-talked-about “Tron 3″ teaser.”

So here’s the situation in a nutshell : We will probably get to see the teaser for “Tron 3” (on the “Tron Legacy” Blu-ray), but unless the DVD sells like hotcakes, the movie won’t happen. The only sure-thing as far as ‘Tron’ right now is the new “Tron : Uprising” animated show that premieres on Disney XD in 2012.

Source: http://www.moviehole.net/201136094-t...ll-be-a-tron-3
beanzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,034 Times in 174 Posts
Hopefully there will be Olivia Wilde again.
Posted via RS Mobile
fs604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:32 AM   #6
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
hopefully more bike fights
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote