This is a posting for my parents:
This is a suite for rent in a one year old building
, it's still practically new inside! No more waking up 2+ hours early if you have class at SFU surrey since it's practically right next to the surrey campus!
Location: CLICK ME FOR MAP
- StreetView still shows it as during the exterior fitting phase.. THAT IS HOW NEW THIS BUILDING IS
Building: 1 year old CityPoint (Tower 2)
Right next to Gateway Skytrain, Central City station is exactly one stop away, walking distance (to central city, should you choose to walk) is about 10-15 minutes
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with a large balcony facing south
- 1 secured, underground parking space for your beloved car (BONUS: Last time I checked, there weren't any "surrey specials" parked in there)
- 1 secured, locked storage locker in garage
- 5 pieces of stanless steel appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, stove/oven)
**Hydro, cable, internet and phone line not included in rental fee**
References and credit check required. $/Month
move in: Feb 22nd
PM me or call/text 604-###-#### if interested, I will direct you to my parents.
*View available Sat or Sun only.