REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Cheapest body shop to fill in spoiler holes

hey guys, just went wingless on my DC a few months back.

I was looking for a shop to weld five holes on my hatch, anyone know the approximate price for this? This is the setup for my hatch

This is not my car, but it has two holes on one side of the hatch, and three on the other (2 for spoiler, 1 for brake light)

Anyways let me know! Also a shop around vancouver that can do this fast and cheap!
Advertisement
sebTeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

you could try going to the one i went to in surrey to rebuild my is300

and im extremely happy with the end result of a brand new car(looksl ike it)
baggdis300 is offline   Reply With Quote