REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 04-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #76
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
omg....what?!.....Dude,she Died?!...

I swear i didn't know anything about that till you guy's said something just this moment...That's Fucked..my mistake..

Truth be told,i was trying to joke around & soon as i saw that..i thought it was from some asian Hollywood movie :/

my bad :/,that's pretty awful...
Advertisement

Last edited by Mr.Money; 04-03-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #77
lol
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dignatas View Post
heres the video. It doesn't a genius to know that you can die from that much... fucking brutal watching it

http://www.liveleak.com/view?c=1&i=f19_1266132766
man thats fukcin sad/gross..
lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #78
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
^ wtf. this needs to be in the fucked up shit that DOES NOT make you laugh thread.

i hope the guy who clapped felt like a jerk at her funeral..

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #79
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
* John
* Apr 2, 2011 3:59 AM

You all sound totally ignorant. If I were a parent I would prefer this to go on in an establishment where there is medics around, security, etc. Think about it this way, would you rather have your kids drink copious amounts, consume drugs without anyone knowing what they're doing? If someone gets alcohol poisoning, or even overdoses on whatever drug they've chose to consume there's a medical staff who knows how to treat this. I would rather my kid be here than with their friends who have no knowledge on how to treat alcohol poisoning or overdosing. I know people who have taken ecstasy and have died because no one around them knew what to do when they overdosed. Also, no fight in this club would reach the levels they potentially could at a party. With bouncers, and officers always there your kid is generally safe. They may take a few hits, or even dish out a couple, but they'd be safeguarded from serious harm. Stop with the ignorance. If your kid wants to drink they'll drink. If they want drugs they'
He does have a point.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:47 PM   #80
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

my ID got taken away last timeeeeeeeee
gimme is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #81
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

604trueno is offline   Reply With Quote