REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Ssense - G-star Leather Jacket !Help! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/638934-ssense-g-star-leather-jacket-help.html)

hundredone 03-01-2011 03:26 AM

Ssense - G-star Leather Jacket !Help!

Hi everyone

I am thinking of purchasing from Ssense and this will be my first time. I think i heard from somewhere that if its your first time ordering from Ssense, you can get 30% off is that true? There is already about 50% off this leather jacket, and if i get another 30% off that would be crazy?

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/g_...r_jacket/35627

This is the leather jacket i am thinking of getting. Do you guys think it looks good? I am a XXL in superdry leather jackets. Do Gstar leather jackets fit the same as Superdry or are they a bit bigger? Has anyone returned clothes back to ssense, and was the process hard? Im pretty new to shopping online..

thanks

jeedee 03-01-2011 06:02 AM

There is no 30% off coupon for your first purchase, that's from revolve clothing online

You also can't combine discounts (the 30% + 50% = 80%) at SSENSE.

I'm not familiar with gstar/superdry sizing so I can't help you there.

As far as I know, ssense has one of the best customer service's online so returning it should be no issue. Just aslong as you pay for shipping, tags are still on etc.
Posted via RS Mobile

PJ 03-01-2011 08:59 AM

G-Star fits a size smaller. I find, sizing is similar to Diesel.

Not sure about Superdry, but I'm usually a M in most other jackets/t-shirts, but in all G-star, I'm a L.

trancehead 03-01-2011 09:53 AM

im in the same boat as you! lots of stuff i want to buy, but ive never bought from that brand before so i wouldnt know exactly how it fits unfortunately

jeedee 03-01-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trancehead (Post 7324190)
im in the same boat as you! lots of stuff i want to buy, but ive never bought from that brand before so i wouldnt know exactly how it fits unfortunately

Your best bet is to ask ssense customer service
to measure the item, and compare and measure your own clothing.
Posted via RS Mobile

hundredone 03-01-2011 10:05 AM

What do u guys think of the looks on this jacket? I think it looks pretty decent but not realy liking those holes on the back? lol but maybe it doesnt look too bad

hundredone 03-01-2011 01:37 PM

Anyone know where Ssense is located? where do they ship from? What shipping method do you guys usualy choose when buying from Ssense? Is it good to choose EXPEDITED PARCEL 7 days shipping because its free? Or is it better to choose XPRESSPOST CA 2 days shipping 15$?

BlackV62K2 03-01-2011 02:14 PM

They're located in Montreal. Shipping method is up to you. If you're not in a rush, just choose the cheapest shipping method they have. Also Expedited parcel shipping method is free if your order is over $100.

hundredone 03-01-2011 02:31 PM

sweeet im about to make my order on this jacket its over 100$ so yeah free shipping.. i am planning to choose expedited shipping.

and anyways what u guys think of the look/style of this jacket??

lowda9 03-01-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hundredone (Post 7324492)
sweeet im about to make my order on this jacket its over 100$ so yeah free shipping.. i am planning to choose expedited shipping.

and anyways what u guys think of the look/style of this jacket??

Why don't you ask a chick instead of a a bunch of dudes on a car forum which prob 75% or more are still virgins, lulz jk. I think its kind of gay looking and asymmetrical clothing is out.

PJ 03-03-2011 12:01 PM

There was another GStar leather jacket at BTB I was going to buy for 500, but didn't.. Kinda wish I did.

As for the one you posted, I think it's a good looking jacket, but nothing on it really makes it its own, other than the off-centre zipper.

Might as well go to Danier and get a leather jacket for half that price.

vvind 03-04-2011 02:40 AM

Looks good and where is a good place to buy danier leather jackets?

hundredone 03-04-2011 03:12 AM

Hey impulse

i ended up ordering this gstar jacket and bought the last one for 250$ ,, i thought was pretty good saved like 50% off.. dont really like how the guy on ssense dresses up in that leather jacket. Looks better the way the model on revolve dresses with tshirts and tshirt underneath..

http://67.215.227.234/images/p/n/z/GSTA-MO77_V4.jpg

Where do you get your danier leather jackets.. in which stores or online? I was looking at the Danier website and some of them look decent but some of them look for more mature older people. thanks