REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Anyone go to Steve nash sports club? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/640906-anyone-go-steve-nash-sports-club.html)

BaoTurbo 03-23-2011 11:15 PM

Anyone go to Steve nash sports club?

Just wondering if there are members going to the Steve nash sports club in Bridgeport. I usually go to the Oval but I have a free month trial membership and I need a buddy cuz it's always better to be not :alone:.

Fobman 03-24-2011 02:12 AM

i go there.. only once or twice a week though lol

BaoTurbo 03-24-2011 02:50 PM

Letz go. When do you usually go?

Fobman 03-24-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaoTurbo (Post 7359620)
Letz go. When do you usually go?

i'll probably go tomorrw friday around 6pm.

BaoTurbo 03-24-2011 04:14 PM

I'm working plus planning to go clubbing LOL. I usually go weekdays since I have just school, and on weekends I rest or I have work. There are a lot of chicks there, more than the oval :D

tiger2132 03-28-2011 10:58 AM

lol thats why you got to go to steve nash
the girls at the white rock one are mint:)
i might start goin to the bridgeport one with my dad in a couple weeks tho

BaoTurbo 03-30-2011 11:36 PM

My pass ends at the end of april. That's the promotion. I found that the facilities are organized and good, but a little on the old side plus cramped stuff. Not a lot of room to rest or move around.

Just shoot me a PM and we'll see

busdriverman 03-30-2011 11:50 PM

i go to nash

all the hotties have left man... i heard that they have migrated to the oval!

Jer3 03-31-2011 09:24 AM

i had a 2 week free pass at nash and there are some issues that really irritate me. one of them is how crazy busy it gets around 6-7. most gyms you are still able to use a bench or 2 but at nash during peak hours, its next to impossible. also, the squat rack area is so small and has no ventilation...i was sweating balls last time doing squats cause i could barely breathe with the amount of ppl in that small area.

BaoTurbo 03-31-2011 10:28 AM

yea lol first time i was there it was like working out in a sauna. When i was on the mill i started sweating in 5 min lol. There are no chicks at the oval man. Been there for ages and all i see are aunties. There are some chicks in yoga class back then tho. So hot.
Posted via RS Mobile

rj45 03-31-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaoTurbo (Post 7369224)
yea lol first time i was there it was like working out in a sauna. When i was on the mill i started sweating in 5 min lol. There are no chicks at the oval man. Been there for ages and all i see are aunties. There are some chicks in yoga class back then tho. So hot.
Posted via RS Mobile

i go there, the only hot girl I saw was a trainer that worked there. She also hated me because I didn't put the weight back ever. Yes I'm that guy.

I have the yellow nsx but usually I park way out

BaoTurbo 03-31-2011 09:56 PM

I've seen a few asian girls that were ok there. PM me sometime if you are going. I went for a swim which was pretty small but enough to get a workout done.