REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   How many of you are actually "Forever Alone"? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/640921-how-many-you-actually-forever-alone.html)

LiquidTurbo 03-24-2011 05:58 AM

How many of you are actually "Forever Alone"?

:alone:

We all joke about it on RS, etc, but how many of you are ACTUALLY Forever Alone? How many of you actually WANT to be forever alone? (I do know a few people). How many of you are going to be forever alone, and it's not your choice?

Up until a few years ago I actually thought I was going to be :alone:, but suddenly I changed my mind. Thoughts?

Supafly 03-24-2011 06:33 AM

:fullofwin:....been single for a year now....i actually enjoy it. Do what the fuck I want; when I want. Girls come and go, just go fishing for younger ones (because they're dumb as shit) when you're bored. haha
:fuckyea:

danned 03-24-2011 07:08 AM

been single almost 30 years
so? how could i change?

Glove 03-24-2011 07:22 AM

^ go to the gym

v.Rossi 03-24-2011 07:24 AM

being single is only fun when you have fuck buddies, other then that you're always going home to your right hand or spending money in lounges/clubs solely to make out/grind with chicks.

which still leaves you with blue balls and a smaller wallet. sure, you have less to worry about and you're saving money in the long run. but, you're living life on the lonely route and life's too short for that shit.

then again, sleeping with a lot of chicks (regardless of their looks) eventually gets lonely too and the sex becomes mediocre taking almost hours to bust. it really just becomes a cardio workout. but hey, at least they look better than your right hand!

don't tell me you're happy with the single life if you aren't getting any action and going through a dry spell, because really that's just bullshit son.

but imagine waking up to "i miss you" or "i just want you in me right now" text while she's in class ;). when you're downtown piss drunk, when no fucking cab driver is available that you still have someone to call at 3am. someone who asks "how was your day" and is actually interested, though I ask too but that's just to kill deadair i'ma male lol. that if you are sick, someone's there to look out for you. waking up beside some bombshell you can call your girlfriend. count me out on the forever alone club :-)

(sorry if you tear up)

you want to stop being alone? go to the gym, up your testosterone. look big, feel big, feel good. when you feel good, you give off good vibes and everyone wants to know what's up.

no one can make you change, only you can. if you choose to be lazy then you get what lazy fucks get, fuck all. i've offered junkies jobs at lumber bills making minimum wage, but they choose to collect cans. that's their choice, i just lose respect. it is what it is.

there's two ways to get chicks: know what to say or be rich, i'm not fond of paying for sex but then again i'm not in some millionaire shoes.

theme: life isn't about going with the flow, that gets you no where. if it was i'd flow through channels sitting on my ass eating pringles. life is what you make out of it, grasp it.

Hot Karl 03-24-2011 07:36 AM

if i find a normal chick who isn't crazy. sure.

is it too much to ask for a girl who:
holds a job
doesn't spend 80% of her wages on shopping
doesn't spread'm after a few drinks
smokes weed or doesn't mind that i do
isn't jealous

every girl i know that fits that criteria is wife'd up.

v.Rossi 03-24-2011 07:49 AM

^ white girls, they're open minded. smoke weed, capable of holding their liquor.

have an ass, have a nice rack. not so much materialistic. except the rich cokeheads, but they're perfect 10s and are full of issues and are absolute snobZ

TheNewGirl 03-24-2011 08:28 AM

From the girl's perspective here...

I date so I guess I'm not 'forever alone', often the same person for years at a time.

But I have absolutely 0 desire to marry or live with anyone. I just don't want to, don't care to, I've tried it (at least cohabiting) and it's not my thing. There's two couples in my building who have been together in the decades but maintain their own apartments (one couple lives next door to each other even) and I could probably handle that but that's about it.

My girl friends generally regard this as kinda freakish, but imo that's because their biological clocks are all ticking while I've already done my baby making. So I choose to live alone and take care of my own life and shit until I run into someone that I love more than my independence.

^^ Hot Karl, they're all over the place. Stop looking at the clubs.

MelonBoy 03-24-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Karl (Post 7359067)

holds a job
isn't jealous

Sucker I snagged one myself that fits that criteria :D (minus the weed smoking cause I dont smoke haha but im sure she wouldnt mind :P)

illicitstylz 03-24-2011 04:11 PM

you be trollin' OP

k2_alpha 03-24-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Karl (Post 7359067)

holds a job
isn't jealous

comes down to the place you are "looking" for a SO.
going to bars and clubs is not going to help you out.
Majority of the woman are there just looking for some short term fun.
Got to look in places that are less "party"
try a sports team. ppl are generally more mature if they are on a sports team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelonBoy (Post 7359680)
Sucker I snagged one myself that fits that criteria :D (minus the weed smoking cause I dont smoke haha but im sure she wouldnt mind :P)

*interweb props.
Got my girl too! :woot2:
Didnt take too long to find my girl. But so damn happy that i did.

saucywoman 03-24-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2_alpha (Post 7359769)
comes down to the place you are "looking" for a SO.
going to bars and clubs is not going to help you out.
Majority of the woman are there just looking for some short term fun.
Got to look in places that are less "party"
try a sports team. ppl are generally more mature if they are on a sports team.

Hahah yeah, we are out there
Posted via RS Mobile

insomniac 03-24-2011 07:38 PM

@OP

i always use the "forever alone" term with friends and we all have a laugh at it haha. but, i do not want to be forever alone. like the other posters here i have a hard time finding the "right one". of course they will have flaws but i have pretty low standards i must say. my criteria is literally less than 10 things.. but in my generation of people (im youngin) and/or environment i think its pretty hard for me to find the "right one" that fits my criteria. if people dont change and i dont meet more people then i will be forced, without it being my choice, :alone:.

Spoiler!

sean_wong 03-24-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNewGirl (Post 7359095)
:whine::whine::whine:

You're just selfish.

But you are forgiven. You are human afterall.

I can just imagine you dying alone in your apartment. Now THAT'S forever alone.

johny 03-24-2011 08:25 PM

good luck paying a mortage with one salary... you need a wife / husband to buy a house.

6793026 03-24-2011 08:26 PM

I have been forever alone for 2 years now. It's been a while but I much rather be alone than date some stupid random chick. It's hard to find a chick that's financially sensible because I have met a lot of girls who are in their 30s and still doesn't have a career yet.

I know if I wait, I'll be much happier than settling for retarded young chicks. I know I'm much better than a lot of retarded guys out there and I remain single for that reason specifically.

TOS'd 03-24-2011 08:27 PM

:alone:

rien 03-24-2011 09:30 PM

http://i51.tinypic.com/fvz0k7.jpg

I sure hope I'm not forever alone :(

BrRsn 03-24-2011 09:40 PM

its only fun saying :alone: if you know you're not :alone:

kinda how you can call your skinny friends fat, but not your fat friends because they'll get all moody and end up overdosing on cupcakes and whipped cream

liu13 03-24-2011 10:11 PM

even if you got a stable of women, u still want to settle down with your first option

nothing beats waking up together and getting that 10minute handjob before getting out of bed, you just dont get small yet great things like that from your stable of hoes, along with cooked meals, a confidante, and a life/business partner

plus sex is much more intense

i guess i'm lucky, found someone that wasnt my type at all but discovered that her type is much more compatible to a sane person, couldnt stand the high maintenance of my ex gfs

to all the single guys, keep searching for your one while fooling around with your side pussy but dont be complacent about the relationship, if she isnt willing to change her bad habits for you dont even bother, break down their ego so you only have the good parts

!e.lo_ 03-25-2011 01:13 AM

I've been single over 2.5 yrs.
But I'm still young (21) so I'm just doing my own thing right now.
Am I :alone:? love-life, yes. Life, not at all.

Was seeing a chick last month, not dating, but that didn't work out. And I'm glad, because being single is fucking relaxing.
I'm not getting side-pussy or doing one nighters, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm def the type of long-term committed.
But contradictory to that, I don't want to get married (maybe common-law some day) and I don't want kids.
Again, I'm young, so maybe things will change when I hit... 30?

TypeRNammer 03-25-2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !e.lo_ (Post 7360432)
I've been single over 2.5 yrs.
But I'm still young (21) so I'm just doing my own thing right now.
Am I :alone:? love-life, yes. Life, not at all.

Was seeing a chick last month, not dating, but that didn't work out. And I'm glad, because being single is fucking relaxing.
I'm not getting side-pussy or doing one nighters, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm def the type of long-term committed.
But contradictory to that, I don't want to get married (maybe common-law some day) and I don't want kids.
Again, I'm young, so maybe things will change when I hit... 30?

Holy crap you're young! :haha:

Tapioca 03-25-2011 06:05 AM

Being "forever alone" is silly to think about when you're in your early 20s. But, if you're single and approaching your 30s, it definitely becomes a possibility unless you lower your standards drastically. I have a couple of friends who will probably never find someone (they're, ahem, risk averse when it comes to women) and they're not losers by most definitions. On the other hand, I had a friend who settled recently (i.e. engaged) and I know it ain't going to be pretty (which goes back to my point about lowering standards.)

v.Rossi 03-25-2011 06:29 AM

The more experience you go through in life, the good the bad and the ugly, the more mature and knowledgeable you are IMO. Im not talking chick wise well I am, but im talking you landing a career, car crash, your love ones passing away, traveling around the world. Just going out and living your life. The more memories you have, the more your life has value. I'm not talking about your level 70 wow account worth a couple bills kinda value.

You can't be 30 never dated and expect to find the one. You have to go through a couple bad ones in order to get that good one. Life isn't a Disney movie, where the longer you wait the even better it gets. If you have this mentality, you will die forever alone.

You go through a couple break ups, you're able to move on and advance in life quicker than someone who has no experience in the dating field at all. Makes sense?

Disclaimer:
Though that's my westernized view, hongers think on a different level.
Posted via RS Mobile

yellowpower 03-25-2011 11:20 AM

Rossi are u asian?
Sounds like somebodys in love haha
Posted via RS Mobile