REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   white girls dont like asian guys (https://www.revscene.net/forums/642284-white-girls-dont-like-asian-guys.html)

smalone_99 04-07-2011 06:53 PM

white girls dont like asian guys

i met a few white guys and they like asian girls and also i met asian girls who also only date white guys-mostly the cbcs chinese born canadian and even some fobs too.<br />but you hardly hear of a asian guy who likes to date white girls-i met a few asian guys who did ,but most of the asian guys i met all tell me they only want to date and find asian girl . and also never hear white girls liking asian guys. i tried going after some white girls through Plenty of fish, sarging pick up-(randomly approachint them via malls, coffee shops) and so far havent gotten any number or luck wit white girls.
if they are with an asian guy its b/c hes probably paying for everything or something. like loaded doctor
<br /><br />what do you guys think. any asian guys think so too. any thoughts on this

flawless 04-07-2011 07:05 PM

They probably just don't like you.

Not really racist! 04-07-2011 07:06 PM

Negative. You just have no confidence

Nechako87 04-07-2011 07:10 PM

how many asian guys here have white gfs? asian gfs?

let's see some real stats.

jimzilla 04-07-2011 07:13 PM

I'm asian and my girlfriend is white.

You just dont have any balls

Fafine 04-07-2011 07:14 PM

you guys being joe45'd

smalone_99 04-07-2011 07:43 PM

well i approach many like 20 white girls in dwtn malls, metro--. if i dont have balls then why would i be sarging and doing PUA. most white girls tell me they have a bf. i think there are some asian guys with white girls-i seen it but very rare compared to white guys and asian girls. i think most white girls like white guys and or black guys

firebird79_00 04-07-2011 08:05 PM

I dont like asian chicks cause most of them got small tits, nuff said

liu13 04-07-2011 08:35 PM

if you're ugly, no type of girl is gonna like you, and i bet your game is hella weak

btw i've had 2 white girlfriends in the past

ConCho 04-07-2011 08:52 PM

Girls are girls just got to find the right one . I've had white girl friends before and I'm Vietnamese .

Presto 04-07-2011 09:34 PM

He's Joe45, but he's persistent. I'll give him that. He's always chasing the white girls, but doesn't seem to catch any. It seems like he's been doing it for years. My experience with the white chicks is they like a funny, confident guy. Make 'em laugh a lot, and you're in their pants, and squeezing their big boobs.

<3 envee 04-07-2011 09:50 PM

I don't think there's such thing as white girls not liking asian guys... I have many friends and seen a lot of white girls that go out with asian guys. Yes, they have different values, but as ^ said, girls are girls, unless they're racist or something.

white_guilt 04-07-2011 10:15 PM

to a white chick, you're a FOB until proven otherwise. The burden of proof is on you. Don't act like a FOB and you'll get girls of any race. Many years ago, the first FOBs arrived in Vancouver and fucked it up for future generations of white pussy loving Asian men.

Lolkai 04-07-2011 11:14 PM

It just seems that way because a majority of white girls that i've come to notice are more active (eg. camping, hiking, being outdoors) and a majority of asian males are often stuck infront of their monitor screens. Even though you haven't met the person, I feel that's how white girls portray asian males unless you have physically traits that state: I go to the gym instead of playing WoW.

The_AK 04-07-2011 11:39 PM

white girl and asian dude in one of my lectures making out n shit, i'd say it exists

FerrariEnzo 04-08-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 7380396)
if you're ugly, no type of girl is gonna like you, and i bet your game is hella weak

if you gotz the moneyz, you can get white, asian, russian, european, anytype..
even if your face is full of pimples

Tapioca 04-08-2011 09:25 AM

Joe45 seems to be making progress - at least he's out there trying to make it happen.

Back on topic... There are white women who dig Asian men. No, you probably won't get the super-active type, but you might get one with a bit of meat on her bones from the 'burbs.
Posted via RS Mobile

bloodline129 04-08-2011 09:36 AM

Asians are tiny in every aspect :P
Posted via RS Mobile

Psykopathik 04-08-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodline129 (Post 7380985)
Asians are tiny in every aspect :P
Posted via RS Mobile

im 6'2 and 200 lbs.

deep87 04-08-2011 05:43 PM

^well then only 2 aspects for you

Drow 04-08-2011 07:10 PM

hey joe45, if you'd post a picture of you on here, i think we can give you some amazing pointers and advice on how to get dem wh1t3 w1mm3nz

BlackV62K2 04-08-2011 11:35 PM

I'm asian and I've dated white, spanish and asian girls. Stop playing the race card and grow a pair. Once you learn how to talk to girls it doesn't matter what color your skin is. Confidence and being social is key!

Shades 04-08-2011 11:52 PM

I'm Asian and I dated 2 German girls. Sometimes, Vancouver is not the best place to meet people if you're born here.

liu13 04-09-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drow (Post 7381626)
hey joe45, if you'd post a picture of you on here, i think we can give you some amazing pointers and advice on how to get dem wh1t3 w1mm3nz

he's posted a pic of himself somewhere before, may be no on this forum, i remember seeing one though

PJ 04-11-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolkai (Post 7380661)
It just seems that way because a majority of white girls that i've come to notice are more active (eg. camping, hiking, being outdoors) and a majority of asian males are often stuck infront of their monitor screens. Even though you haven't met the person, I feel that's how white girls portray asian males unless you have physically traits that state: I go to the gym instead of playing WoW.

This guy knows.

I'm asian, well, 75% anyway. And I've dated white girls, mixed girls, and asian girls.

Like Lolkai said, most white girls and asian guys just have different lifestyles, at least in Vancouver. It's just how we all grew up. Which would you expect to see at a rock concert? What about at an arcade?

It really comes down to who you are, and who she is. And everyone's different, regardless of your race.
Your hobbies, clothing style, food choices, brand of humour, music preferences, all come into play. I'm not saying you have to like all the same things, but just generally speaking.

How many asian guys do you know that wear Etnies and know all the words to Journey's Don't Stop Believin, or Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss a Thing?

So the way I see it, it's not what you are, but who you are.