REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 08-25-2015, 11:54 AM   #1726
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
fucking adobe reader always opens up documents at 195%

do you think i'm fucking blind or something? Fuck. I remember changing the setting to default at 100% before but for some reason it still opens up fucking bloated.
Advertisement
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-25-2015, 01:04 PM   #1727
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,753 Times in 3,868 Posts
It's a good idea that when you take your car in for servicing to have it as clean as possible. The main reason is if it looks like you love and take care of your car, techs are more likely to also take extra care.

.... By why, for the love of God, do people slop on gallons of tire shine and greasy shit onto their wheels the morning before taking their car in for tire related servicing!!! It's very frustrating when you're trying to lift a large 20" run flat wheel/tire combo and you can't even hold on to it
Old 08-25-2015, 09:00 PM   #1728
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
It's a good idea that when you take your car in for servicing to have it as clean as possible. The main reason is if it looks like you love and take care of your car, techs are more likely to also take extra care.
Good to know, thank you!
Posted via RS Mobile
E.D.C.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:25 PM   #1729
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
foreigners that throw their weight around cuz they think they are better then u

fucking french guy pretended to ask a question & then cut in line to buy a ticket at the train station.............so i randomly yelled "HEY ASSHOLE GET BACK IN LINE"

dude looked clueless as hell & then went up to me saying "did u call me an asshole" (as someone pointed at me), i responded by saying "i only called the asshole & since u responded then i guess its u "

dude points at me saying a bunch of stuff like how i insulted him & what not, i just told him to "shut the fuck up get back in line before the cops come"

that was it

edit: i also get that a lot when im back in canada too with mainlanders, not knowing english is fine, but randomly throwing weight around & starting shit IS NOT FINE period

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...

Last edited by ae101; 08-26-2015 at 12:00 AM.
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2015, 02:05 PM   #1730

replacing my fucking wipers
I do this twice a year and every time I can never remember how to do it.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2015, 02:24 PM   #1731
RS controls my life!

the Num Lock
josel_atr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 10:45 AM   #1732

profs that want you to "describe this term briefly, use some examples. Keep it brief."
and comments that your definition is still too short.

what the fuck man? My definition of brief is 4-6 fucking sentences. In my career and previous education experience. It has always been my fucking skill to be able to define/summarize things in short order. I don't like wasting time when i'm talking to people, I don't like wasting words when I describe shit.

Do you want a fucking half pager essentially reiterating the same fucking sentences over again? Cus that's how you fucking get it.

Fucking educators these days are fucking clueless.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #1733
Need my Daily Fix of RS

when you honk at dumbasses and they have the nerve to honk back at you when they fucked up.
bossha is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-29-2015, 04:14 PM   #1734
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,341 Times in 557 Posts
Spoiler!

maybe when you take out all the obscenities it becomes 2 sentences

seriously though, when i'm passing you on the highway why the fuck would you speed up? this isn't a fucking race, i just want to get ahead of you and on with my life, don't take this personally, JUST LET ME FUCKING PASS YOU
PiuYi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-29-2015, 09:39 PM   #1735
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,905 Times in 3,868 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiuYi View Post
seriously though, when i'm passing you on the highway why the fuck would you speed up? this isn't a fucking race, i just want to get ahead of you and on with my life, don't take this personally, JUST LET ME FUCKING PASS YOU
This happens to me every other time I travel the Coq, usually some douche sitting in the left lane who starts trying to match my speed once I catch up to them. Then I have the choice of either speeding up more until they give up, or traveling with some moron in the worst possible spot (beside you) at highway speeds since they slow down with me as well. It really sketches me out because if the increased speed causes them to lose control they're going to take me out too.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:04 AM   #1736
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
People who fucking go straight in a right turn only lane. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR ALMOST CAUSING A PILE UP ACCIDENT. Yeah, it's fucking awesome to cut off a god damn delivery truck at rush hour with cars almost rear ending the truck when you almost smoke the damn island.

Again, FUCK YOU.

This is on 54th and Victoria. This intersection:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Van...81f38b!6m1!1e1

I am so surprised that I do not see more T-Bone accidents that happen here when someone is turning left to go south on Victoria drive while some asshole runs the right turn lane and some unsuspecting person turns left to go northbound on Victoria.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2015, 09:07 AM   #1737
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
People who drive in heavy fog with no headlights/taillights. Wtf is wrong with you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2015, 02:42 PM   #1738

Headlights off is the best visibility in some fog, unfortunately since DRLs were designed by a fucking walnut the rears have to go off if you switch your lights off.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Quote:
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Old 10-14-2015, 05:09 PM   #1739
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
people who stand too closely behind you in a lineup
i gradually increase the space between us, fucker takes a step forward and accidentally brushes up against me i do this 15-20 times and fucker still manages to touch me almost every time

tailgating shitasses
Old 10-14-2015, 07:27 PM   #1740
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

People who spit their gum in the urinal!!! Omg, tells you a lot about a person
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2015, 07:48 PM   #1741

Apparently all the money spent adding a dedicated cycle path between the road and crosswalk was a waste of money.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2015, 09:52 PM   #1742

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Headlights off is the best visibility in some fog, unfortunately since DRLs were designed by a fucking walnut the rears have to go off if you switch your lights off.
On a single lane road, it's definitely not the best idea. I watched someone almost run head on into another car because they went to pass (broken line on their side) and the car didn't have its headlights on so it came out of the fog seemingly out of nowhere. This was around 8-8:30 this morning.

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
This post thanked by:
Old 10-15-2015, 09:51 AM   #1743
ZN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Apparently all the money spent adding a dedicated cycle path between the road and crosswalk was a waste of money.
Spoiler!
Fucking goof ball. I bet he's the type that fingers people when he gets honked for doing something stupid and dangerous.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-15-2015, 09:54 AM   #1744
ZN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMme View Post
People who spit their gum in the urinal!!! Omg, tells you a lot about a person
You think that's bad? You ever see a urinal with a bunch of pubes on the urinal cake? It's either someone pulling a bunch of their pubes out or the urinal cake has absorbed enough human DNA to start growing its own hair. Fucking disgusting. This is on the floor of my office and it's coded too for only people in my company so someone at my company is fucking ripping out their pubes by the bunch.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2015, 12:18 PM   #1745
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

People that cross the street, diagonally in front of traffic.
Rjtoby is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2015, 04:31 PM   #1746
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
You know what grinds my gears? People who don't take their backpacks off in a packed train. I don't give a shit if your backpack cost you a thousand dollars, take that shit off (yes, I googled MCM backpacks, wtf).

And to that cunt that cut in line at Ikea, fuck you.
toehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:38 PM   #1747

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post
You think that's bad? You ever see a urinal with a bunch of pubes on the urinal cake? It's either someone pulling a bunch of their pubes out or the urinal cake has absorbed enough human DNA to start growing its own hair. Fucking disgusting. This is on the floor of my office and it's coded too for only people in my company so someone at my company is fucking ripping out their pubes by the bunch.
Maybe they had a date after work and were trimming

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 10-28-2015, 07:53 PM   #1748
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
When shit doesn't work properly when needed ... then you spend half a day at work trying to replicate the problem without any luck ... Then the first time it gets put back into service, it doesn't work properly again
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:37 PM   #1749
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
When a Surrey jack tries to race you, speeds down the right side of the street and could of killed two people working and then gives you the famous stare. Bruh, you look goofy as fuck, there isn't a point of me racing you. You drive a Q7 and I drive a hatchback. Had to the biggest on my face when I passed him.
toehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 02:34 AM   #1750
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
When you end up working a stress-filled 19.5-hour shift on a Friday (plus a 50 minute commute each way) ...
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: