REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 09-02-2016, 08:24 AM   #1951
God of Unce

When people asks you to make a call to get something done. But they won't STFU about telling you what to say when you already know and on the damn phone.

Fucking distracting.
Advertisement
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #1952

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
traffic jams on the highway

left lane hogs

Old 09-02-2016, 02:53 PM   #1953
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
When people complain they didn't like the dish that they ordered but finished every single last drop.
toehook is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-02-2016, 04:46 PM   #1954
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
When the person who does the scheduling goes on vacation but manages to fuck everything up before leaving. Then when you confront them about it, they don't give a shit. Dude, fuck you.

So glad I have a week off after tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-03-2016, 05:02 AM   #1955
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,530 Times in 1,518 Posts
When ppl wear dark clothing, its raining out, and it's not even sunlight! Pls I can't see you!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:18 PM   #1956
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
when family members are staying over at your house and they decide to invite over a friend to stay as well without asking us if its okay first. like fuck..
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #1957

When bcit wifi won't work and the only option is to use their Quick Connect app, which also doesnt work, and asks you to "click here" for assistance. How the fuck am I supposed to click here if I don't have internet?!

/rant

This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2016, 06:56 PM   #1958
I don't get it

when mcdonalds updated their new app on their phone and WHERE ARE THE COUPONS?!?!?!?!?
a00755836 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #1959

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by a00755836 View Post
when mcdonalds updated their new app on their phone and WHERE ARE THE COUPONS?!?!?!?!?
You have to select your mcd and it will appear at the bottom. There's only 3 or 4 now to choose from.

But yeah. +1 for mcd app. Why the fuck do I have to keep logging in every other day? Why is security so strict on a mcd app? Where the fuck is the keep me signed in option? It's fucking 2016.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #1960

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Those new condos where you are allow one elevator access per entry. If you miss the elevator on the way in, you have to buzz again. If you took to long to get to the elevator, you can go to the floor you want to go.

Fuck these condos.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:17 AM   #1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
Those new condos where you are allow one elevator access per entry. If you miss the elevator on the way in, you have to buzz again. If you took to long to get to the elevator, you can go to the floor you want to go.

Fuck these condos.
Oh yeah, I believe there is a 30 second time frame from when you enter the building to you pressing the floor number. It sucks ass when all three elevators go all the way up the condos.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:28 AM   #1962
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
speaking of annoying things on Condos

we have a friend whose building guest buzzer is right beside a fucking noisy fountain...so when you buzz em you pretty much have to text em ahead of time cus they won't be able to hear shit.

genius building design
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:46 AM   #1963
God of Unce

Motherfuckers who don't taking off their backpacks on the bus when it's cramped, bumping into you with their bags. I wanna fuckin smash their faces.

Also people who block the left side of the escalators without moving, move to the right dip shit. I wanna kick em like THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 10:49 AM   #1964
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
speaking of annoying things on Condos

we have a friend whose building guest buzzer is right beside a fucking noisy fountain...so when you buzz em you pretty much have to text em ahead of time cus they won't be able to hear shit.

genius building design
That reminds me of those shitty designed drive thrus where the area you have to talk into the speaker is placed right next to a busy ass road so both sides can't understand shit.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-10-2016, 06:18 PM   #1965
in the butt

Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,180 Posts
thirsty bitches on snapchat that post videos and photos of their ass

but the next day make a 10-part video about how they dont like people commenting on their photos about their ass

:considere d::seriously :
donk. is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-10-2016, 06:26 PM   #1966

When parents drag you to a Chinese wedding, and as hella CBC you don't understand anything.

This post thanked by:
Old 09-11-2016, 08:47 AM   #1967
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk. View Post
thirsty bitches on snapchat that post videos and photos of their ass

but the next day make a 10-part video about how they dont like people commenting on their photos about their ass

:considere d::seriously :
Also the bishes that wear low cut tops that plainly show cleavage then they expect men not to look. Fucking troll bishes. It's like they subconsciously choose to not know what the fuck they want; they wanna show off titties, but get pissed off when people look.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #1968
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Not fully depressing the my clutch when shifting into reverse.
One month later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by z-33 View Post
THE GUY IN THE RED SHIRT throwing the newspaper stand into the window IS INDY BHANGU FROM SURREY.
Mancini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 11:51 AM   #1969

fucking Purolator at Westwood closed down apparently and I now have to pick up my shit at Post Net behind Coquitlam Centre

I hate that area cus finding parking is a bitch.

I hate Purolator cus they don't even bother to attempt delivery and most of the time never leave a fucking slip so I have to constantly follow up with tracking online

goddamn it Amazon why can't you just ship everything CanPost or through your in-house logistics...fuck Purolator.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2016, 12:43 PM   #1970

speaking of Purolator

Ring the fucking door bell or knock, it works ffs. Can't be bothered, slip they give. I understand you have a set amount to send out but damn.

On another note; some of the cyclist and runners in Vancouver are entitled dicks and cunts. Running through stop signs and intersections, holy fuck. Bike with lights, reflectors don't count. At least have some type of visible lights so drivers and pedestrians can see you from a distance.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:52 PM   #1971
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
fucking Purolator at Westwood closed down apparently and I now have to pick up my shit at Post Net behind Coquitlam Centre

I hate that area cus finding parking is a bitch.

I hate Purolator cus they don't even bother to attempt delivery and most of the time never leave a fucking slip so I have to constantly follow up with tracking online

goddamn it Amazon why can't you just ship everything CanPost or through your in-house logistics...fuck Purolator.
604 boi's posts are always so angry, regardless of thread topic. I love it haha
jjson is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2016, 12:31 PM   #1972

I legit don't understand why municipal jobs get paid so much and essentially goes unchecked and unscrutinized in terms of pay raises/annual salaries and doesn't receive the same scrutiny that provincial and federal level jobs get. Sure, some of the laziest fucks work for those levels of gov but I know some of the hardest working ones that get pain from everyone just complaining about a 1% annual raise.

Hell, you'd get sore lips and scraped knees from kissing ass and kneeling just to work your way up and gain traction in the private sector but in municipal you get desk administrative fucking monkeys whose mom knew someone inside getting hired making $29/hr.

fuck, i should find a job in municipal.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2016, 05:32 PM   #1973
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
^ go for it. Go apply, no one is stopping you.

Yeah you can work there but it's like a jail (I quote from my friend who works in there). You're 40 with 3 kids and you don't have any transferable skill; yes you can apply for another city of _____ but it's same shit different pile. You won't believe how many people sit there literally counting the days he/she retires. I see that a lot for people who are in their 50s.

If you're mature, want to have a steady job, then go for it. Same for unions gigs etc. You'll get a pension based on the top 3 yrs of earning (which is usually the last few yrs u're working there).

Now, if you are single and WANT to advance, JUMP up, work beyond your job description... then Corp world is the way to go. Sales jobs are a great example:

1) Company card
2) Corporate car, paid gas mileage (imagine getting a free leased car every 2 yrs and pay for ZERO dollars for mileage and maintenance)
3) $400 meals expensed every week, every client, every day.
4) Chairman's club (top 1% of company, going to an exotic destination eg// Aruba with ur gf, all expense paid ~$9000 trip)
5) Xmas parties with $1000 bottle of wine & $200 dollar scotches
6) Flying to Boston, Vegas, England, Chicago, Asia all on business class to attend conferences so you get to be away from the nagging wife every 3 week; (which also means you get TONS of air miles for free upgrades & free flights with your family of 5 anywhere you go on vacation).
7) Vegas for a sales conference and have lap dances paid for and do a little bump of coke at 3 AM in the morning...

All this year over year & every single yr. Oh wait, if you want to go to a competitor, your salary gets bumped ~15% per year when you negotiate...then yeah, corp world is where you want to be.

I much prefer corp world my friend.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 06:00 PM   #1974

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Piss the heck out of me when waiting at a red light on the left lane. Then when light turns green, idiot signals for a left turn. Why can't you signal way earlier in advance, so that people behind you can move to the right and not get stuck behind your stupid ass.

Honk the shit out of these idiots.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2016, 07:27 AM   #1975

Quote:
Spoiler!
If you can deal with the smell, municipal sanitation technicians (garbagemen) Get paid a shit ton for a 6 hours of work a day
About kkthind: [22-12, 22:55] ts14 hes so white that if he was a cop, he would beat ts14 for beinng surrey
kross9 is offline   Reply With Quote