REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 10-15-2016, 07:39 PM   #2001

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
people who piss on the toilet seat rather than pushing it up

now some employee has to wipe off/clean up your piss you damn neanderthal (employee is not me btw )
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2016, 09:10 PM   #2002
in the butt

Thanked 3,220 Times in 1,183 Posts
office people.

im an HVAC tech

Summer.
"it got up to 24c in here today! we cant even work!"

did you try taking off your sweater?............. no? o ok, let me go on the roof at 28C + sun and fix that for you

Winter.
"My god the rooftop unit broke down again?! Our staff is freezing and about to go home!" (18c in office....)

Well equipment does break, but let me go on the roof @ 2C and fix that for you

Year round
"The thermostat does not work! send someone asap!"

ok

So, if you want the fan to be on, you need to press...... fan....on
So, if you want the unit to cool, it needs to be in...... cool or auto. not heat.
"OOOOHHHHHHHHH"
donk. is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2016, 02:31 PM   #2003
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
People complaining that this weekend's storm wasn't what they expected to be. Complaining that they didn't get their typhoon, you don't want a damn typhoon. Better to be over prepared than under.

Some days I just want to SHORYUKEN slap the shit people say.
toehook is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #2004
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
^I was just about to post something similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:45 PM   #2005
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
people who end every statement with an ellipsis

like...
why...
everything on the report looks good...
have a great day...
thanks...
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2016, 08:26 AM   #2006

here's another one that grinded my gears this morning

People who talk about how horrible Trump is on daily basis. And openly question why people are still talking about his antics.

I get it, you hate him, I hate him, you don't understand why his hardcore supporters love him, yadda yadda yadda. If you truly didn't give a fuck about the guy, you'd have shut the hell up about him already. I hear about that orange orangutan more than I'd like in a fucking day from the media AND social media. I don't need to hear it from people too. Don't you have anything to talk about other than "...he said this today, can you believe it?!...How are people still supporting...?" I fucking get it. Stop giving the dip shit the time of day and talk about something else. Anything.

Fuck this fucking election. Not only are the supporters morons, but so are the ones who can't fucking stop talking about it. We're in fucking Canada, get ahold of yourself. There's other shit to talk about. At some point, the guy could have raped a 10 year old and I wouldn't even give a fuck because I'm sick of talking about or hearing about that mindless piece of shit and his antics.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2016, 09:31 PM   #2007
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

When people choose to talk in the silent study area of the library
SofaKingFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #2008

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
people that don't rerack/put back their goddam weights at the gym

like the dickhead who left 12 plates on the leg press
Old 10-23-2016, 08:47 PM   #2009

Nothing is good enough, everything is "Eh, it's okay." Always giving negative opinions or comments. This is why I barely talk to you anymore, never fully there when I speak to you. Waste of money, waste of that, do it my way, it's better. But its not as efficient. No, you shut off and refuse help when given.

Last edited by toehook; 10-23-2016 at 11:06 PM. Reason: sorry, just needed somewhere to vent.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:25 AM   #2010
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
here's another one that grinded my gears this morning

People who talk about how horrible Trump is on daily basis. And openly question why people are still talking about his antics.

I get it, you hate him, I hate him, you don't understand why his hardcore supporters love him, yadda yadda yadda. If you truly didn't give a fuck about the guy, you'd have shut the hell up about him already. I hear about that orange orangutan more than I'd like in a fucking day from the media AND social media. I don't need to hear it from people too. Don't you have anything to talk about other than "...he said this today, can you believe it?!...How are people still supporting...?" I fucking get it. Stop giving the dip shit the time of day and talk about something else. Anything.

Fuck this fucking election. Not only are the supporters morons, but so are the ones who can't fucking stop talking about it. We're in fucking Canada, get ahold of yourself. There's other shit to talk about. At some point, the guy could have raped a 10 year old and I wouldn't even give a fuck because I'm sick of talking about or hearing about that mindless piece of shit and his antics.
Dude, stop talking about trump already! It's driving me nuts!
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2016, 08:13 AM   #2011
God of Unce

Lazy people who don't stand up and gtfo of my way when it's at my skytrain/bus stop.

Do you like my ass in your fuckin' face?
Old 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM   #2012
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
people that don't rerack/put back their goddam weights at the gym

like the dickhead who left 12 plates on the leg press
your gym needs to put some of these around
Spoiler!

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2016, 11:20 AM   #2013

people who say sorry all the time

shut the fuck up and grow a pair.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:12 PM   #2014
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
sorry

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #2015
HELP ME PLS!!!

coming home and find your parking spot is taken
alex.w *// is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2016, 07:00 PM   #2016
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.w *// View Post
coming home and find your parking spot is taken
I'll top that.

Last week, I came home to 4 RCMP vehicles parked in front of my spot with a 90s Camry parked in my spot. Turned out it was being driven with stolen plates. It remained there for 2 days before a tow truck came to get it.
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-01-2016, 06:38 AM   #2017

Dumbasses in general have been grinding my gears.

I order a take-out at Boiling Point yesterday and I arrived 20 minutes after order was placed. The moment I walk up to the cashier, I already noticed there were several bags of take-out ready.

The cashier took my payment, and there was also a long line of customers wanting to pay. And so I sat there for nearly 10 minutes as the cashier continue taking payments. Nobody else knows I'm there for a take-out except the cashier. After my patience ran out, I walk up to the cashier and ask is my food ready. He takes one of the bag that had been sitting there for 10 minutes and handed to me. Like, for real?

Some people are just either very oblivious or just plain stupid. He is the true legit FAI CHAI (dead log in chinese) I met this week.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-01-2016, 07:23 AM   #2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
The cashier took my payment, and there was also a long line of customers wanting to pay. And so I sat there for nearly 10 minutes as the cashier continue taking payments. Nobody else knows I'm there for a take-out except the cashier. After my patience ran out, I walk up to the cashier and ask is my food ready. He takes one of the bag that had been sitting there for 10 minutes and handed to me. Like, for real?
happened to me at least once at pretty much every asian place i order take-out from
Old 11-01-2016, 08:05 AM   #2019
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
In a double left turn lane, why is it so hard to understand that if you're in the inside lane, turn into the inside lane. I always make sure I'm not side by side with people during the turn because more times than I'm comfortable with some asshole swings wide into my lane.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-01-2016, 03:55 PM   #2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
In a double left turn lane, why is it so hard to understand that if you're in the inside lane, turn into the inside lane. I always make sure I'm not side by side with people during the turn because more times than I'm comfortable with some asshole swings wide into my lane.
Happened to me on Halloween, turning left on Marine Dr to Boundary. Like, these are the shit that driving test need to teach/test.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:46 PM   #2021
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
Happened to me on Halloween, turning left on Marine Dr to Boundary. Like, these are the shit that driving test need to teach/test.
This is why I try to be on the right side of the double left turning lanes. If they do swing wide, I have room to get the fuck out of the way lol
jjson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:26 PM   #2022

what's up with spotify's "verify i'm not a robot" box?

like clicking on things based on the question is hard enough but that one where you have to trace around a certain object is bugged and laggy as fuck.

Goddamn it spotify, i just wanna log in and listen to my music.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:26 PM   #2023

Trying to obtain the free kit BC Hydro is giving out, fills out the form. Types in all correct information and this shit pops up.

Why can't you just tell me which part is incorrect.

Last edited by toehook; 11-05-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:00 PM   #2024
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
People who try to block you from merging into a lane when there's an accident. Bitch you're taller than I am, how do you not see it up ahead??? Happened this morning EB on Hwy 1 trying to get around the roll over accident. Just about got rear-ended twice because they tried to speed up and block me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 05:06 PM   #2025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
People who try to block you from merging into a lane when there's an accident. Bitch you're taller than I am, how do you not see it up ahead??? Happened this morning EB on Hwy 1 trying to get around the roll over accident. Just about got rear-ended twice because they tried to speed up and block me.
You mean you almost rear end them?