REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #51
I STILL don't get it

karma's gonna come back and bite him in the ass sooner or later

Old 05-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #52
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

lol @ all you bitch ass' advising him to rat his buddy out to the wife.

thats not his fuckin business. a good friend will not make that decision for his bro. rather try to set him straight, not fuck him over.

Last edited by m4k4v4li; 04-27-2016 at 11:13 PM.
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #53
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Men need one woman, but want many girls.

this is what mistresses are for.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #54
Banned By Establishment

your friend is thinking with the wrong head.
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #55
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Man. Everyone is going for LG's nowadays
Posted via RS Mobile
DavidNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #56
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNguyen View Post
Man. Everyone is going for LG's nowadays
Posted via RS Mobile
Since the beginning of time... man has sought the company of LG's.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #57
RS controls my life!

My advice is to tell him to keep the family, and find occasional no strings entertainments

20 year old girls are 90% fickle and have no clue what they want in life. Chance of this not working out for him is very high.

Divorce, alimony, child support, etc are alot more expensive than hookers and blow. Be a bro and tell him the facts
JDMStyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #58
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Your friend is a retard for risking his family for that but to each his own. IMO If he wants to leave his wife he should just do it otherwise not fuck around. It's been said and you've said you won't but I'll hit on it again, it's not your responsibility to tell his wife.

People cheat for different reasons. Some because their not getting what they need, others because they enjoy the chase. I have a few friends that cheat frequently. One is married the other one gets into relationships and still goes about dating other girls well in a so called monogamous relationship.

The best things you can do for your friends is give them your opinion and get the fuck out the way. If you're buddy thinks your a bad friend because he doen't like what you have to say he truely is an idiot.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-15-2011, 09:06 AM   #59
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Here is the perspective of one of the kids.

My father was out for about 5-6 months with some chick that lived down the road from us. We all noticed the changes in him, but never thought that it could be another woman. The signs were all there. New music, new clothes and a whole new look.

So he tells my mom. He's in love for the very first time. She's amazing. This poor slob of a woman, who never had anything go right in her life thinks that her ship has come in. Starts planning her move into our house, just as soon as we can get rid of those pesky ex-wives and son that hates you.

But here's the kicker. We lived in a SMALL community where everybody knew everything about you. Not one person told us a goddamned thing.

Oh, after we knew, this loud mouth woman my mom worked with comes up and says "OMG! I had no idea what I should do, so I stayed out of it" Bullshit. You were the fucking gossip of the area and would shit-talk everybody to anyone to be the center of attention.

I was 17 at the time and I started having kids from high school saying the same thing. Ones that I was friends with. Ones that I hated. Didn't matter.

Not one person had the decency to open their fucking mouths. To me that is. To everyone else I'm sure the trials of my family's imminent destruction made for quite the tale to tell.

So here's my advice. I don't care if you know the woman, like her or want to fuck her, but if you have a set of balls, you can man up and tell her. Because out of anyone, I can tell you that she is probably trying to make her marriage work and that effort is making her look like a fool.

I'm 32 now, and I've talked to my father a grand total of 3 occasions since. It's not the fact that their marriage ended. It's not the fact he nailed the fat fuck from an area called "dog patch".

It's the fact that I was treated like a 2nd class citizen.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #60
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
^ Thanks for providing some perspective to everyone crying MYOB.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #61
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Your buddy is lost in his own dream reality, that's why he's giving you shit for not being a good friend. Just sayin'.
CooterPuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:07 PM   #62
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
And one more thing...

It takes a lot of balls to end a marriage.

Picture it. He's fucking his young chick, and decides thats it. I wanna stay in this shit forever.

He goes home, and says "I'm done."

You'd have a hard time coming off that ledge. I know when I broke up with my long term gf, once I had made up my mind, that was it. There was nothing she was going to say that was going to make me turn around.

BUT...picture him coming home. He's thinking that was some decent ass he had but holy fuck, I'm just not ready to tell the wife whats up.

She confronts him.

There's yelling. There's confusion. There's a lawyer's business card on the fridge that says, "she's gonna take 50%, and I'm gonna rape you for 10% more."

He's off his game. And either 2 things happen.

1) the marriage ends, but at least she gets to be a part of it and grab a little dignity
2) the marriage doesn't end because they may be yelling, but at least they are communicating. There is a possibility that a marriage doesn't end.

Now, in my parents case, #2 wasn't an option, because the whole thing reeked of a little #2 right from the start, but I would have liked to see mom with a little #1 on her side.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #63
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

i can see all the delightful kids posting in here. adults handle their own biz. that's it.

you step into someone else's shit, and you're asking for it. doesn't matter how right you are.

protip:
in relationships, RIGHT OR WRONG is not relevant. if it was, chicks wouldn't go back to bfs who break jaws. dudes wouldn't be supporting whores who get knocked up by other dudes.

so you can sit around all you want on your high horse but that's it. just sit there and shut the fuck up.

as a friend, if i want your opinion on a matter, i'll ask for it. and after i've received it, that's fucking it. it's not an open door for you to council me on my life. or you to contact the wife or whatever it is.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #64
How I Mod your mother

Umadbro?
Posted via RS Mobile
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #65
Need to Seek Professional Help

i know it sounds stupid but i would tell the 20y to fuck off. Tell her he has a a wife and 2 kids. make her feel bad or just say shit to turn her off.

sure your buddy will be pissed off and probably not talk to you again. but if he was destined to cheat, he will cheat on his wife with another chick and you wont hear about it no more. cuz theres no point in babysitting your 37 year old friend after you've already told him its fucked up.

if he realizes he was wrong, he'll apologize. If he thinks you ruined his golden relationship, well then you need to tell him get his shit straight.

HE HAS 2 FUCKEN KIDS THAT WILL LOOK UP TO HIM. he messes that up, and im sure they will hate him 10 times more then what your friend will hate you for
cruz-in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #66

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
^ why make that decision for him?

Even though you don't agree with his actions, you aren't the one that will live with his consequence. The only thing you can do is give your two cents, and sit back.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
^ why make that decision for him?

Even though you don't agree with his actions, you aren't the one that will live with his consequence. The only thing you can do is give your two cents, and sit back.
Posted via RS Mobile

True,

but there are people out there in life that need to be babysat. As in they dont know what they doing is wrong and need people to make decisions for them.

consequence for telling the 20yr old girl that he has a wife and having your friend hate you? not that bad, but baring the guilt of you knowing and that you could have saved his wife however many years she could be living a lie is a consequence that i do not want to have.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #68
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,874 Times in 604 Posts
^ you truely are a fucking idiot. Who decided it was your call? Who made you all knowing? You have no clue about being a good friend.
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:13 AM   #69
How I Mod your mother

Just out of curiosity, for all those that are saying don't tell the wife, its not your business etc.

If your wife was fucking someone else, and your wife's friend knew, wouldn't you want her to tell you? Or would you rather not know that she's sucking some dude off then coming home to you, sleeping in YOUR bed, kissing your children etc?

If she did tell you, would the first thought that comes to you be, "damn, she really is not a good friend to my wife AT ALL."
Posted via RS Mobile
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #70
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yaminashi View Post
Just out of curiosity, for all those that are saying don't tell the wife, its not your business etc.

If your wife was fucking someone else, and your wife's friend knew, wouldn't you want her to tell you? Or would you rather not know that she's sucking some dude off then coming home to you, sleeping in YOUR bed, kissing your children etc?

If she did tell you, would the first thought that comes to you be, "damn, she really is not a good friend to my wife AT ALL."
Posted via RS Mobile

No, my first thought would be "what the fuck is going on, how do you know, and who is she fucking?" was that the answer you were expecting? if yes, I'll proceed.

If I was the wife, I wouldn't care who or what I found out from. If I get leads from anybody or anything as to why my man isn't coming home at night, or acting different, I would be grateful.

To the OP: If you consider your buddy's wife a friend as well, I would advise you to tell her. As a woman, I don't think we would care who we found out from that our man was dicking around. As long as we find the truth, thats all that matters.
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\---
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #71
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yaminashi View Post

Posted via RS Mobile
But their comes a line where even best friend should back off. After all is a family issue. As soon as the OP tells his friend wife he is putting him in the family business and things get complicated. His buddy will get super piss off at him and possibly all of their netural friends might know about this and think the OP is just another one of those person that like to see family gets destory or other things.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #72
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
But their comes a line where even best friend should back off. After all is a family issue. As soon as the OP tells his friend wife he is putting him in the family business and things get complicated. His buddy will get super piss off at him and possibly all of their netural friends might know about this and think the OP is just another one of those person that like to see family gets destory or other things.
I think if the wife had any respect for the friendship between the two guys, she wouldn't name drop when the issue is brought up.
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\---
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #73

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmisstrinh View Post
No, my first thought would be "what the fuck is going on, how do you know, and who is she fucking?" was that the answer you were expecting? if yes, I'll proceed.

If I was the wife, I wouldn't care who or what I found out from. If I get leads from anybody or anything as to why my man isn't coming home at night, or acting different, I would be grateful.

To the OP: If you consider your buddy's wife a friend as well, I would advise you to tell her. As a woman, I don't think we would care who we found out from that our man was dicking around. As long as we find the truth, thats all that matters.
Ofcourse I would. But, I also wouldn't expect her to.

On the flip side, if I knew my buddies wife was cheating on him, I'd think long and hard, but eventually tell him.

Cheating is a shitty situation for everyone involved (even if you are just "in the know").
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #74
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmisstrinh View Post

I would want to know too, instead of feeling like an idiot for having this affair go on for god knows how long without knowing anything. You could also tell your buddy he's an idiot and that either he tells her or you will (if he'll know who told). If there's no way he'd find out it was you that told the wife (i never reveal my sources of info) then just man up and tell her...

When you're in a "committed" relationship you refrain from using condoms (well I do anyhow, it just feels better). By one of the spouses going out and sleeping with people outside the relationship that is putting the faithful partner at risk for all sti's. I for one would not appreciate getting a disease that couldve been avoided.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3guy View Post
^ you truely are a fucking idiot. Who decided it was your call? Who made you all knowing? You have no clue about being a good friend.

if my friend were in a fucked up situation where he himself got into "trouble", then yes i got his back. BUT if he started to make decisions where he could fuck up his relationship with his kids/wife, thats when i step in. he has 2 kids and a wife that love him. its not the fact that he is sleeping with a 20yr old that bothers me BUT, its the fact he could miss out on his kids growing up and the kids wont have a food father figure to grow up to..

if he got a divorce first then started sleeping with the 20yr old , all the power to him. but his kids and wife shouldn't have to suffer for that.

the way i see it, do all the stupid shit you want. but dont drag anybody down with you. especially a child.
This post thanked by: