REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Looking for some suggestions! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/644174-looking-some-suggestions.html)

Richmond69er 04-29-2011 08:52 PM

Looking for some suggestions!

Hey all,

First off, id like to say that i dont venture to the english bay area very often and when i do i seem to find things change alot! hence the reason for my questions!

back info: im 24, girl is 26. we mutually like eachother, no labels, just hanging out right now. weve made plans to rollerblade the seawall tmrw (saturday) at around 11am.

Questions!
1. How long does it take to go around the wall? (leisure pace, not hauling ass)
2. Any places you would recommend for lunch? id like it to have a bit of an intimate feel but afterall it is lunch. nothing crazy expensive... moderately priced.I know she LOVES baked goods, so a suggestion of a place that makes something delicious maybe for a snack or whatever would be great! i can be all suave when i bring her there like i had it planned all along hahahahahahaha

3. Any other ideas or suggestions you may have?

thanks for any info you can shoot my way! i apologize if this is in the wrong section and for my horrible putting together of this post! im in a rush :D

xmisstrinh 04-29-2011 09:17 PM

hot dog stand at english bay and sit on a log. very intimate.

winson604 04-30-2011 12:52 AM

I say you pack some stuff and go find a nice spot on the grass off to the side and have a picnic instead.

Lolkai 04-30-2011 01:04 AM

Legendary noodles on denman is pretty good! The place is kind of small and so it'll put you guys a little closer for intimacy!
Best of luck tom and have fun!

cctw 04-30-2011 02:34 AM

biking around the seawall once takes about 1.5 hours..so i imagine rollerblading is about the same

cctw 04-30-2011 02:35 AM

and uhh..have some fun at the water park? XD

Girl 04-30-2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winson604 (Post 7414634)
I say you pack some stuff and go find a nice spot on the grass off to the side and have a picnic instead.

That followed by tossing a frisbee/football around, rollerblading/biking stop for some ice cream, chase her down the water park, grab food on Denmen, night time stroll, followed by a sweet kiss. -muah-

You get enough convo time in there, the romantic part of a picnic, the active fun side out of the way...man she'll be eating out of your palms come evening.

Prospect Point's changed, they got some nice seating areas, wait til night time and tell her ghost stories there, she'll cuddle up to you for sure!

Go looking for racoons and wildlife. That was fun, did that back in January.

Few times I've been at the Teahouse has been good.