REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Non-REVscene Social Meets (https://www.revscene.net/forums/non-revscene-social-meets_199/)
-   -   2011 Spring Show N' Shine @ The Honda Way: Supporting Canuck Place (https://www.revscene.net/forums/644366-2011-spring-show-n-shine-%40-honda-way-supporting-canuck-place.html)

3SGTE-HIpsi 05-02-2011 03:44 PM

2011 Spring Show N' Shine @ The Honda Way: Supporting Canuck Place

I wanted to thank everyone again for coming out and making our 2010 Fall Show n Shine a Huge Success last year. With over 84 vehicles that showed up to support the cause, we were able to help assist Canuck place, the children and families that count of them for help.

This year we are doing another Spring Show n Shine again to keep the tradition going strong. If you were there last year, we had Elvis rocking and rolling, delicious Hamburgers and Hot Dogs flying off the BBQ and a parking lot full of awesome cars to make our first Show n Shine a super success.

So Sunday, May 29th from 10am till 2pm come out and help us support the Children and Canuck Place again. We had all makes and models from Classic Muscle Cars, Hot Imports, Vintage and everything in between. Last year we had prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, People’s Choice and The Largest Club turnout.

Classic Car Club won last years for Largest Car Club with S2ki.com S2000 guy’s right behind them. This year we have lots of talk of different car clubs that are going to take that prize so let’s get started get on our car forums and get some pre meets going on.

Our Registration website will be up soon so we can register all participants in advance and have you part of your respectful clubs.

I know alot of us who frequent revscene also belong to other forums depending on the car we drive. Drum up traffic at your local forums see if we can crown a new club this year as the largest krew!

Lets see everyone show up!

Sokha

http://statusinc.ca/show/show.jpg

HondaGuy 05-02-2011 08:45 PM

Unfortunately I wont be here during that date so cannot make it.

But from what I heard last year, Sokha did a great job in organizing the show/shine.

Glad to hear more shows are coming around the corner.

Best of luck and hope all goes well this year. Take lotsa pics!!

TonyVu (coworker) passed the message to me last month about this event too.

firebird79_00 05-02-2011 09:03 PM

i should be there

european 05-03-2011 12:25 AM

I'll be there with my Prelude :)
I posted this on vancouverpreludeclub.net as well so hopefully some more Preludes will come out.

3SGTE-HIpsi 05-05-2011 01:01 PM

Yes, if you can please post this up in you local car forums. Theres just soo many different forums lol. Anyways, we had a killer show last year and even super old vintage cars made it out only to get rained on. Detailing those cars would have taken days if not weeks. Us ricers have nothing to complain about our cars last year getting wet.

BRING YOUR JAIL BAIT GIRLFRIENDS TOO! Does anyone know Peter Chow, we need him there as well lol!

Sokha

european 05-17-2011 03:43 PM

Registration website up yet?

325isMSPORT 05-18-2011 12:44 AM

unfortunately I'll be at the annual harrison fun run at that time

3SGTE-HIpsi 05-18-2011 12:11 PM

Its all good, Weather is going to be amazing, gas is CHEAP and it will be fun! Dont need to register, just SHOW UP

european 05-18-2011 12:51 PM

^
Awesome! I can't wait

3SGTE-HIpsi 05-26-2011 09:04 AM

Ok folks, Sunday is around the corner. I am here to muster up some more commitment! We are giving away crazy prizes, Trips, yes TRIPS for vacations etc. Come and support the kids!

See ya SOON!!

european 05-26-2011 12:16 PM

Better not be raining!! :mad:

european 05-29-2011 06:19 AM

All show shined up and ready to go! Weather is beautiful!

firebird79_00 05-29-2011 08:41 AM

Heading there now, should take about an hour