REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 05-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,806 Times in 215 Posts
Best Designs You've Seen

Thought it'd be pretty cool to start a thread where you show cool designs on clothing, that are pretty creative and such.. So post pics of what you think is cool and what you wish to have!
Please no pics of ED HARDY AND CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER crap, unless it's a really wonderful design.

This is a French Terry fleece hoodie which is customized by Los Chingones and 3 pistols
One of a kind hoodie, and these customized hoodies are only available at one store in London

Advertisement
AlphaKappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

That looks like Dom Rebel and Dussault had a bastard child ..
Old 05-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #3
(ノº _ º)ノ彡┻━┻

jnesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
^ came from this

Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKappa View Post
Thought it'd be pretty cool to start a thread where you show cool designs on clothing, that are pretty creative and such.. So post pics of what you think is cool and what you wish to have!
Please no pics of ED HARDY AND CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER crap, unless it's a really wonderful design.

This is a French Terry fleece hoodie which is customized by Los Chingones and 3 pistols
One of a kind hoodie, and these customized hoodies are only available at one store in London

haha thats a joke right? Looks along the lines of Dussault, ed hardy, CA.. all those overpriced hoodies

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
Rider

Thanked 2,601 Times in 272 Posts
so ugly.

simple is nice
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancehead View Post
haha thats a joke right? Looks along the lines of Dussault, ed hardy, CA.. all those overpriced hoodies
Word. What op just posted looks no different from dussault or w/e heatbag brands
Posted via RS Mobile
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
Banned By Establishment

Ok, first of all.. i asked to see some designs you have liked, not tell me this is a heatbag brand. Second of all if it takes 4 days to make a hoodie like this, and $300 isn't that bad. Thirdly, heatbag brands.. If you think about it, heatbag only exists if you're being a douchebag in the clothes you're wearing. For example, you could be a heatbag for wearing just a nike outfit, while others could pull an expensive look off if they have a good personality and aren't assholes. I mean the flashy designs like the christian audigier hoodies are only worn just to daze other people..
Also, dussault is not flashy.. Because "heatbags" wear them, doesn't mean everyone around is a douchebag that wears this brand.. AND DOM REBEL, the point of that clothing industry was to make designs to show that everyone is different in their own way, i mean their point was to make art.. not show how people can be assholes..
I like art on clothing, and if you don't idc, but this is a fashion thread afterall, not the "simple clothes" thread, that's fine if you like simple stuff but you can't hate art

For haters:
Spoiler!

Last edited by AlphaKappa; 05-24-2011 at 04:47 PM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #9
Banned By Establishment

The writing says it all
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #10

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts

I like dis
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,164 Times in 201 Posts

89' Skyline GTS-T - Big Turbo Widebody
1990 FC RX7 - Tap Walls, Bang Limiters

1998 Integra - RIP
1992 Celica GT -
SOLD
1985 Trans Am Firebird - SOLD
DiiCii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #12
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Ok, first of all.. i asked to see some designs you have liked, not tell me this is a heatbag brand. Second of all if it takes 4 days to make a hoodie like this, and $300 isn't that bad. Thirdly, heatbag brands.. If you think about it, heatbag only exists if you're being a douchebag in the clothes you're wearing. For example, you could be a heatbag for wearing just a nike outfit, while others could pull an expensive look off if they have a good personality and aren't assholes. I mean the flashy designs like the christian audigier hoodies are only worn just to daze other people..
Also, dussault is not flashy.. Because "heatbags" wear them, doesn't mean everyone around is a douchebag that wears this brand.. AND DOM REBEL, the point of that clothing industry was to make designs to show that everyone is different in their own way, i mean their point was to make art.. not show how people can be assholes..
I like art on clothing, and if you don't idc, but this is a fashion thread afterall, not the "simple clothes" thread, that's fine if you like simple stuff but you can't hate art

For haters:
Fashion doesn't at all concern with artwork (only if i must and absolutely must, call this artwork) on clothing. Fashion is by definition: prevailing custom or style of dress. You ask us not to post pictures of ed hardy shit, yet you post a pic of a hoodie looking exactly like one. Honestly, maybe i'm not "gangster" enough to tell the difference between a dragon and a bird, but even looking from it 10 metres away, i can definetly see a resemblence. How? They both look like yugioh shit. If you want to associate yourself with artwork (again, if i must) on your body, why not get a tattoo? Your mom won't let you? Why must you ruin a good quality hoodie and smother over it with yugioh?

Fashion to me is when you mix and match different pieces of clothing to make something that suits your own style. Yes, they can have pictures and graphic designs on them if it adds to the style of the outfit. But don't tell me $300 spent on a hoodie solely for its artwork(again, if i rly must) is considered cheap. And your nike comeback was just shit. Don't even.

Long story short: drawing is meant for paper. clothing is meant for body.

Last edited by instantneedles; 05-24-2011 at 07:17 PM.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #13
Banned By Establishment

^ yet you thank The_Situation for a christian audigier hoodie.. contradicting yourself bud
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #14
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
^ yet you thank The_Situation for a christian audigier hoodie.. contradicting yourself bud
I thank him for putting on a good joke... I fail you for being serious about it.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:42 PM   #15
Banned By Establishment

If you wanna troll gtfo, you're the one who spent 250 on trues, and another 200 for a CA hoodie. And for the record, if you don't understand the meaning of quotes on "Nike" shirts then just , set up a valid argument man..
Oh and if you think $300 is cheap, that's because you could get deals by knowing people, it's retailed for $1200.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 05-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
If you wanna troll gtfo, you're the one who spent 250 on trues, and another 200 for a CA hoodie. And for the record, if you don't understand the meaning of quotes on "Nike" shirts then just , set up a valid argument man..
Oh and if you think $300 is cheap, that's because you could get deals by knowing people, it's retailed for $1200.
Posted via RS Mobile
me, troll? not as much as this thread... Its funny how you search up my buy/sell threads and assumed i fancy this shit. I sell this stuff and make money out of the ppl that do appreciate them. However, in the end,this won't change the nature of this fail/troll thread...if you still dont show a hint of embarrassment for putting up this thread.. i have nothing much else to say but
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #17
Banned By Establishment

So you would spend 500 on clothing, and you wouldn't fancy that shit? "I sell this stuff and make money out of the ppl that do appreciate them" - what are you stealing clothes or something?
You're the perfect example of a heatbag/douchebag trolling people on the Internet doesn't earn you any achievements..if you don't like my art fine, just don't go around being an asshole.. The last comment you posted makes no sense to what I tried to explain to you, but since you don't even get that, that's why you don't understand anything I try to explain, therefore fuck off.
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by AlphaKappa; 05-24-2011 at 08:33 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
So you would spend 500 on clothing, and you wouldn't fancy that shit? "I sell this stuff and make money out of the ppl that do appreciate them" - what are you stealing clothes or something?
You're the perfect example of a heatbag/douchebag trolling people on the Internet doesn't earn you any achievements..if you don't like my art fine, just don't go around being an asshole.. The last comment you posted makes no sense to what I tried to explain to you, but since you don't even get that, that's why you don't understand anything I try to explain, therefore fuck off.
Posted via RS Mobile
Look. What I decide to do is my business. I wouldn't give two shits what your lifestyle is like either.

I say this thread is shit, simply because you post an ed hardy/dom rebel/dussault/gangster artwork looking hoodie and ask people to post up "best designs you've seen" with the rule of "no ed hardy...blah blah" Your opening post does not make sense, and if the 5+ fails didn't get to you, I was trying to put it out to you hoping you'd realize. In the end, you don't. What you do is you search me up and turn things around on me and call me a douchebag for doing so. My job here is done, if you have to continue on with this fail thread, do so, because i know i won't.
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #19
Banned By Establishment

closed minded assholes like you really piss me off, especially when you're 22 years old and are around 145 lbs, and i'll be glad you won't post

anyways:
Old 05-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #20

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Hey man, you got no style ya heard.
Check out my new product. Only 10 made.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
Banned By Establishment

^nice, where'd you get it?

Last edited by AlphaKappa; 05-24-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:52 PM   #22
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts

Lautner's rocking the best design I've ever seen.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #23
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:
closed minded assholes like you really piss me off, especially when you're 22 years old and are around 145 lbs, and i'll be glad you won't post

anyways:
What you've done is put together a collection of pictures featuring clothes worn almost exclusively by douchebags. That may be a stereotype but there's a reason clothes like this are banned from certain places around the city.

You say they're great designs. The rest of us see a bunch of shirts someone screen printed rap lyrics on. Where'd the design come from? The "design" is so lazy these guys didn't even bother to use a font I can't find in Microsoft Word. Nothing says GANGSTA like Times New Roman!

I love that copy pasting some Tony Robbins bullshit onto a shirt with melted crayons on it counts as design. I think I'll rename this thread to "The Museum of Douchery" or something else equally approrpiate.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #24
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,170 Times in 2,403 Posts
This is how this thread should have gone:

OriginalFake x Loopwheeler

W+H Tiger Fleece

2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #25
Banned By Establishment

@Ronin, I'm glad you feel that way, not all people that wear these clothes are douchebags
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by AlphaKappa; 05-25-2011 at 12:08 PM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by: