REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2014, 12:00 AM   #2751
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 362
Thanked 54 Times in 25 Posts
Nah - that was false. It's an all black pair with red outsole and an all white pair with royal outsole.

Advertisement
Delatocious is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #2752
'
 
insomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,656
Thanked 6,539 Times in 1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delatocious View Post
Fuck I hate to admit it but I kinda wanted those Jordan 1 SB's, since I love Jordan 1's and they're probably one of the lesser hyped yet decent colourways.

How much was retail?
It was $150 on NDC but $220 at menu. The shoes are so nice in every aspect, pictures don't do justice. The sole is transparent and you see a CF pattern underneath. The color of the shoe is less green and more aggressive in person.. Kinda pole a black chrome with a dark green pearl.
Posted via RS Mobile
insomniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:43 AM   #2753
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,070
Thanked 247 Times in 115 Posts
Wow. Menu charging $220? I guess it's true that SB accounts are free to do their own mark up.

Can anyone add to the list that was restocked at Livestock Nike Takeover? I usually make a note of what dropped at which store.

J1 Highlight Reel
J4 Thunder
J4 Green Glow
J5 Fire Red
J10 Steel

Stealth Foam

WTK8

Lbj10 Hazelnut
Lbj10 Mint
Lbj10 Denim

AM90 Atmos Tiger
AM90 Atmos Duck

SB CNY
SB Ugly Xmas



*things I saw on their video that I didnt see drop*
Kobe 8 SS
BHM Dunk
Posted via RS Mobile
Special K is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:37 AM   #2754
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K View Post
Wow. Menu charging $220? I guess it's true that SB accounts are free to do their own mark up.

Can anyone add to the list that was restocked at Livestock Nike Takeover? I usually make a note of what dropped at which store.

J1 Highlight Reel
J4 Thunder
J4 Green Glow
J5 Fire Red
J10 Steel

Stealth Foam

WTK8

Lbj10 Hazelnut
Lbj10 Mint
Lbj10 Denim

AM90 Atmos Tiger
AM90 Atmos Duck

SB CNY
SB Ugly Xmas



*things I saw on their video that I didnt see drop*
Kobe 8 SS
BHM Dunk
Posted via RS Mobile

SB Civilist
SB Premier Petrovsky
SB Lows Black Rain QS
AM90 Red Ice
AM90 Japan Camo
AM95 UK Camo
AM90 Germany Camo
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:20 AM   #2755
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
will068's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: van
Posts: 3,293
Thanked 429 Times in 177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K View Post
Wow. Menu charging $220? I guess it's true that SB accounts are free to do their own mark up.

Can anyone add to the list that was restocked at Livestock Nike Takeover? I usually make a note of what dropped at which store.

J1 Highlight Reel
J4 Thunder
J4 Green Glow
J5 Fire Red
J10 Steel

Stealth Foam

WTK8

Lbj10 Hazelnut
Lbj10 Mint
Lbj10 Denim

AM90 Atmos Tiger
AM90 Atmos Duck

SB CNY
SB Ugly Xmas



*things I saw on their video that I didnt see drop*
Kobe 8 SS
BHM Dunk
Posted via RS Mobile

They should have marked it up even higher to discourage resellers.
__________________
RS Buy&Sell Rating
will068 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:31 AM   #2756
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
will068's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: van
Posts: 3,293
Thanked 429 Times in 177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
SB Civilist
SB Premier Petrovsky
SB Lows Black Rain QS
AM90 Red Ice
AM90 Japan Camo
AM95 UK Camo
AM90 Germany Camo

The SB releases were not bad, but they're not hard to get as well here in Vancouver when they were released. Thank goodness I'm not that into SB shoes as I am with Jordan's. My wallet needs a break.

Btw, Did the SB Petrovsky have that Premier "P" on it ?
__________________
RS Buy&Sell Rating
will068 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:14 AM   #2757
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by will068 View Post
The SB releases were not bad, but they're not hard to get as well here in Vancouver when they were released. Thank goodness I'm not that into SB shoes as I am with Jordan's. My wallet needs a break.

Btw, Did the SB Petrovsky have that Premier "P" on it ?
It was the Premier Version

Menu had both the regular one and the Premier version when these came out

SBs are becoming harder to cop though
These kids are starting to spread outside of Jordans
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #2758
'
 
insomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,656
Thanked 6,539 Times in 1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K View Post
Wow. Menu charging $220? I guess it's true that SB accounts are free to do their own mark up.

Posted via RS Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by will068 View Post
They should have marked it up even higher to discourage resellers.
$220 is SRP from Nike.
__________________
Buy & Sell Feedback (53-0-0)
insomniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #2759
'
 
insomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,656
Thanked 6,539 Times in 1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
SBs are becoming harder to cop though
These kids are starting to spread outside of Jordans
i can imagine them saying "why are these old fucks lining up for shoes like these?"

honestly though, its a part of the game, no need to hate. i think youre just salty they can cop and hoard shoes. if they made the extra effort to get the shoes then they deserve em more than you. definitely doesnt mean that they dont have taste just because theyre "kids". you mightve been that kid back in the day. im probably considered a kid if you saw me in real life. people might be ruining the market but hey, its always bound to happen to limited edition products no matter if its shoes, cars, toys or whatever.
__________________
Buy & Sell Feedback (53-0-0)
insomniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:37 PM   #2760
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
i can imagine them saying "why are these old fucks lining up for shoes like these?"

honestly though, its a part of the game, no need to hate. i think youre just salty they can cop and hoard shoes. if they made the extra effort to get the shoes then they deserve em more than you. definitely doesnt mean that they dont have taste just because theyre "kids". you mightve been that kid back in the day. im probably considered a kid if you saw me in real life. people might be ruining the market but hey, its always bound to happen to limited edition products no matter if its shoes, cars, toys or whatever.
you're right

im just bitter about it hahah

can't and will not skip work just for kicks
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #2761
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
will068's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: van
Posts: 3,293
Thanked 429 Times in 177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
$220 is SRP from Nike.
SB accounts can mark up their shoes as much as they want. They are forced to buy the shoes from Nike without refund.
__________________
RS Buy&Sell Rating
will068 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #2762
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,070
Thanked 247 Times in 115 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by will068 View Post
SB accounts can mark up their shoes as much as they want. They are forced to buy the shoes from Nike without refund.
Thank you. Hence you see SB accounts in the States not having consistent pricing. Bought BHM and Ugly Xmas different than NDC pricing (through Skateshops in the States).

Menu marks up their shoes by quite a bit as well.
Posted via RS Mobile
Special K is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:23 PM   #2763
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K View Post
Thank you. Hence you see SB accounts in the States not having consistent pricing. Bought BHM and Ugly Xmas different than NDC pricing (through Skateshops in the States).

Menu marks up their shoes by quite a bit as well.
Posted via RS Mobile
Menu is OKAY. Don't think I ever purchased a release SB from there before

Anyone know how much the Valentines2014 SB dunks were?

Nike at metro has em for 130
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:34 PM   #2764
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,070
Thanked 247 Times in 115 Posts
$98 US

I'd rather get the 510 though
Posted via RS Mobile
Special K is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #2765
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K View Post
$98 US

I'd rather get the 510 though
Posted via RS Mobile
True. Nike has the 510 as well. Bring an old pair of kicks and get $25 off. So I did that hahah
Posted via RS Mobile
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:05 PM   #2766
'
 
insomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,656
Thanked 6,539 Times in 1,105 Posts
does anyone know if the air maxes coming out tmrw will be packaged like this?
__________________
Buy & Sell Feedback (53-0-0)
insomniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #2767
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
does anyone know if the air maxes coming out tmrw will be packaged like this?
highly doubt it
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #2768
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
JSALES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 11,369
Thanked 2,508 Times in 712 Posts
is anyone gonna cop those air maxes tomorrow?
JSALES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #2769
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
skholla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,486
Thanked 66 Times in 61 Posts
They are supposed to be packaged that way... I'm passing on them, more of a AM90 fan and just picked up a pair of mesh & tape Infrareds.
Posted via RS Mobile
skholla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #2770
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skholla View Post
They are supposed to be packaged that way... I'm passing on them, more of a AM90 fan and just picked up a pair of mesh & tape Infrareds.
Posted via RS Mobile
I'd like to cop them...but im at work..so not happenin
lol
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:42 AM   #2771
'
 
insomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,656
Thanked 6,539 Times in 1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skholla View Post
They are supposed to be packaged that way... I'm passing on them, more of a AM90 fan and just picked up a pair of mesh & tape Infrareds.
Posted via RS Mobile
i want them just for the packaging LOL. im going to pass too. dont think id ever rock them.
__________________
Buy & Sell Feedback (53-0-0)
insomniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:43 AM   #2772
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,070
Thanked 247 Times in 115 Posts
Hnnnng

Jordan Jumpman Team 1 - SneakerNews.com

Oh the childhood memories. Can anyone tell me if these released locally yet? I don't really have time to hunt for them in the states.
Posted via RS Mobile
Special K is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:46 AM   #2773
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
i want them just for the packaging LOL. im going to pass too. dont think id ever rock them.
Looks like this QS may be easier to cop than I thought. Strictly want for quick cash haha
Posted via RS Mobile
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:52 AM   #2774
'
 
insomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,656
Thanked 6,539 Times in 1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
Looks like this QS may be easier to cop than I thought. Strictly want for quick cash haha
Posted via RS Mobile
i thought about that too. i have nothing to do in the morning. but there hasnt been much talk about them in local groups lol. im pretty sure livestock thinks they will sell out because of the style of their post on the blog. i looked at nike forums and i dont think they will be packaged in that air bubble

Spoiler!
__________________
Buy & Sell Feedback (53-0-0)
insomniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #2775
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,521
Thanked 10,748 Times in 2,068 Posts
They won't be...so I'm a bit hesitant. I won't be near livestock, but the obvious places will have them
Posted via RS Mobile
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net