REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Co-Worker Bugging GF (https://www.revscene.net/forums/647243-%5Bconfidential%5D-co-worker-bugging-gf.html)

El Bastardo 06-08-2011 04:22 PM

[Confidential] Co-Worker Bugging GF

The following post is from an anonymous member. If he would like to reply to any replies please pm me. He. Guy. ♂. XY. Not a she. my bad.

My girlfriend has a co worker who is trying so hard to flirt with her. The other day he gave presents and now he keeps calling and calling around 12 pm to pick her up. I am a very nice guy but my GF is telling me that he is very annoying and being creepy but is very nice... What is the best solution to stop all this? It is annoying that I skype with her and i hear him calling like 5 times late late at night. It is mostly annoying her because i find it cute but we are confused what to do! I do not want to hurt him but he has to know some time... She and I have never told anyone to *back off* before

xmisstrinh 06-08-2011 04:29 PM

Does the dude know you exist?

xmisstrinh 06-08-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7464505)
The following post is from an anonymous member. If she would like to reply to any replies please pm me.

edit. are you a lesbian?

TOS'd 06-08-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisibleSoul (Post 7464505)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7458417)
The following post is from an anonymous member. If she would like to reply to any replies please pm me.

Waitaminute here... is the OP a girl too?

Are we talking about a lesbian relationship here?

Things just got interesting!

DiiCii 06-08-2011 04:39 PM

similar thing happened to my girlfriend, except the calling. i started showing up on her breaks and picking her up and dropping her off to work. he knew she had a boyfriend but hasn't seen me until i started showing myself more. i guess he decided to back off from there on. there was also a new girl that started working, and now they are together LOL. getting married soon actually:lol

anyways, defend your relationship and girlfriend from guys like you mentioned. they aren't going to stop until they get what they want. have a talk with him or perhaps scare him in some way :rofl not with weapons/threats, but show that your tough and don't want anything to do with him. you're the man of the relationship! i'm not a therapist, but there's my 2 cents. hope it helps :)

El Bastardo 06-08-2011 05:16 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

I am not a lesbian. Some information i forgot to add is that he is trying to pick her up to go work the next day in the morning. Not picking her up to go out. And no, he does not know i exist.

xmisstrinh 06-08-2011 05:22 PM

letting the guy know she has a boyfriend is the first step my friend.

Presto 06-08-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anon
he does not know i exist.

WTF, dude? Your GF needs to get past the basics before you move on to asking for help.

!Yaminashi 06-08-2011 07:36 PM

^Agreed, why hasnt she mentioned you?

illicitstylz 06-08-2011 10:21 PM

man up and be an alpha instead of a beta.

let it be known that you exist and if done correctly, he'll back off.

El Bastardo 06-08-2011 10:45 PM

She didn't mention about it because he knew her longer than I have as a co worker and friend and we just got together. I guess she will have to sooner or later and it is best if it's asap. Thx for replys

rsx 06-08-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7465290)

She didn't mention about it because he knew her longer than I have as a co worker and friend and we just got together. I guess she will have to sooner or later and it is best if it's asap. Thx for replys

Doesn't matter, she should definitely be clear about her situation. She maybe immature <24?

Mr.HappySilp 06-09-2011 12:02 AM

lol if the girl really hates the guy file a hrassment report at work. I mean he is hrassing her and calling her out of work time when she clearly does not want this to happen.

Cereal Killer 06-09-2011 12:26 AM

OP, tell your GF to let her co-worker know about you two casually. Example:

Co-worker: Hey, want me to pick you up tmrw?
GF: Haha thanks but I don't think my BF will like that.
Co-worker: :alone:
OP + GF: :relations

vafanculo 06-09-2011 12:32 AM

Can't really blame the guy on this one. If any, blame goes to the gf.

Have her mention she has a bf, and if he continues it, all really depends on his next moves. I mean, as for now, he's not doing anything bad, right?
Posted via RS Mobile

trancehead 06-09-2011 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 7465433)
Can't really blame the guy on this one. If any, blame goes to the gf.

Have her mention she has a bf, and if he continues it, all really depends on his next moves. I mean, as for now, he's not doing anything bad, right?
Posted via RS Mobile

the gf may subconciously enjoy the attention. maybe she even expects you to do something.

SkinnyPupp 06-09-2011 03:20 AM

Go to Wal-Mart and buy a TAPOUT shirt, and go have a little chat with him.

DC2aDDicT 06-09-2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7465496)
Go to Wal-Mart and buy a TAPOUT shirt, and go have a little chat with him.

LOL
Posted via RS Mobile

Berzerker 06-09-2011 06:26 AM

If he doesn't know you exist then why the fuck did you make this thread? How can you blame a guy for being nice (which is just a nice way of saying he's trying to get her to like him) when he has NO REASON not to. All your GF would have to say when he offers her a ride is "No thanks my Boyfriend is giving me a ride but thanks for the offer"
If buddy get's all pissed off then he clearly was out for the pussy. If he says "Oh Ok cool maybe some other time" Then he's still out for the pussy but being smart about it.
If he says "BF what the hell why didn't you tell me? When did you get a BF? Blah blah" then that just confirms that he's out for the pussy and your GF was letting him think he had a chance at it. Either way though he's out for the pussy and your GF needs to let him know that she isn't gonna give it up.

Berz out.

freakshow 06-09-2011 09:36 AM

He gives her presents? Tell your GF to tell the guy that she really likes PS3 games..

FerrariEnzo 06-09-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakshow (Post 7465646)
He gives her presents? Tell your GF to tell the guy that she really likes PS3 games..

or something you guys needs.. ipad2? new cell phone.. haha.. j/k

but yea, she needs to let him know that she has a BF and not interested in him, otherwise, he may think shes playing hard to get...

tiger_handheld 06-09-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmisstrinh (Post 7464631)
letting the guy know she has a boyfriend is the first step my friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7465539)
If he doesn't know you exist then why the fuck did you make this thread? How can you blame a guy for being nice (which is just a nice way of saying he's trying to get her to like him) when he has NO REASON not to. All your GF would have to say when he offers her a ride is "No thanks my Boyfriend is giving me a ride but thanks for the offer"
If buddy get's all pissed off then he clearly was out for the pussy. If he says "Oh Ok cool maybe some other time" Then he's still out for the pussy but being smart about it.
If he says "BF what the hell why didn't you tell me? When did you get a BF? Blah blah" then that just confirms that he's out for the pussy and your GF was letting him think he had a chance at it. Either way though he's out for the pussy and your GF needs to let him know that she isn't gonna give it up.

Berz out.

What if the dude never gives up, since they work together? Not everyone is Joe_45/B.Chow/S.malone you know.

terryjai 06-09-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7465730)
What if the dude never gives up, since they work together? Not everyone is Joe_45/B.Chow/S.malone you know.

well if he dosen't give up...then...show up at her work

if the guy is SMRT enough then he should know the guys rule if he was told about the BF

it's like.....girl has bf = backoff and don't do anything else and go look for someone else

if girl is single = go for it.....

InvisibleSoul 06-09-2011 01:54 PM

How about next time he calls while you're with her, you pick up the phone?

The_AK 06-09-2011 06:14 PM

maybe your girl just likes the attention, personally i'd confront him, be like "HEY, i know where you live"

Quote:

Originally Posted by terryjai (Post 7465928)
well if he dosen't give up...then...show up at her work

if the guy is SMRT enough then he should know the guys rule if he was told about the BF

it's like.....girl has bf = backoff and don't do anything else and go look for someone else

if girl is single = go for it.....

not necessarily, if a girl doesn't immediately mention that she has a bf then that gives the guy reason to believe shes not happy and quite possibly wants the dicking from someone else. I'm sure there are guys here that will also agree