REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 06-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #1
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
Love Bites

http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/4/3046

New show that just came out. Watched the pilot to see if it was any good, turned out to be pretty funny.

A few stars have showed up in the first 2 episodes such as Jennifer Love Hewitt, Keegan-Michael Key, Kurtwood Smith.
Advertisement

'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]

Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

watched the first half of the first ep last night before i had to run out and was loving it.

It'll probably be one of the few shows that I'll watch, but it does seem like it could go bad at any time though...

Tumblr
1980 Datsun 280Z: sold 1995 Subaru Justy rip
1990 Civic Si: sold 1991 NA6 Miata rip
1989 240sx coupe: sold 1990 NA8 Miata current
1987 Corolla GTS Hatch: rip
1986 200sx hatch: sold
1989 Rb'd 240sx hatch: sold
Neva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
I watched the first one...sorta boring.

Lots of recognizable TV stars from other shows in this show. That dude from Heroes...the secretary from Ugly Betty...that chick that's a bitch in just about every movie as the pregnant chick's sister...

It's already been cancelled, in case you didn't know...or at least it will not be the same format with the same people if they choose to keep doing it since some of the main characters have found pilots elsewhere. Apparently there's half a season (9 or 13 episodes) and that's it.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I watched the first one...sorta boring.

Lots of recognizable TV stars from other shows in this show. That dude from Heroes...the secretary from Ugly Betty...that chick that's a bitch in just about every movie as the pregnant chick's sister...

It's already been cancelled, in case you didn't know...or at least it will not be the same format with the same people if they choose to keep doing it since some of the main characters have found pilots elsewhere. Apparently there's half a season (9 or 13 episodes) and that's it.
I'm not surprised if the show is cancelled or is going to be. I figured with a pretty decent line up of TV stars, the show might have some potential :P

'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]

Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline   Reply With Quote