REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Advanced Forced Induction & N/A Engine Tuning

Advanced Forced Induction & N/A Engine Tuning This forum is brought to you by Racing Greed in Port Coquitlam.
Supercharger vs Turbocharger vs NA? Hondata vs Megasquirt? 94oct vs 87oct? Through technical discussion, let's find out what will the best option for you...

Old 06-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

More Dyno Results from Speedpro's Dynojet

Noticed another thread with the dyno results in here, figured I'd post mine too as I was also at Speedpro (this afternoon) doing some tuning.

Car had some major cooling issues and I am still running out of fuel flow for some reason I need to investigate (I suspect pump voltage).

Final result was 541whp/467ftlb on very conservative (heck the car was overheating constantly!) pump gasoline with some water/meth at 22psi. Torque curve is not bad but I feel it's still a tad lazy. I will compare to a HX40 in a couple weeks.

Any thoughts?

Speedpro in Surrey were awesome. My first pull the car decided to blow a volcano of coolant out the overflow tank, I wass pretty upset/worried/embarrassed/annoyed. They were super helpful and really helped keep me from getting flustered as (I can tend to get) on the dyno.
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzystar View Post
I am better than everyone, you, your brothers, sisters, fathers, moms, even your fucking dogs. I can drive all drivetrain platforms and all types of industrial machinery, and I got a fucking nuclear sub, yeah thats right, a fucking nuclear sub.

fuck you, and all your shit.

this is revscene in it's entirety. /thread.
Captain Bondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,508 Times in 4,310 Posts
Wwwwwwwwwwwoah.......that's a real monster you have there.

Beautiful run and HP/Tq curve. Sorry to hear about the issues encountered though. Good luck!

Edit: Just curious - assuming this is the same car in your sig, why did you go to Speed Pro as opposed to Racing Greed? I'm not questioning you as in "WTF is wrong with you?!" but more so in regards to the difference in choice of dynos as numbers differ from the two dynos. That and your first baseline dyno as per your sig was with RG's Mustang dyno. Again, I'm spitting out assumptions and hope you can reply.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Thanks man. I really suspect it's just a messed up thermostat, $20 and 20 minutes to put it in and I should be good. Then I just need to beef up the fueling a little more. I want to shoot for 600 on pump/meth.

The main reason I went to Speedpro is because I live by 120th and 86th, and Speedpro is at 130th and 86th, so they are almost literally in my back yard. If something went awry, and I needed a spare part or a weird tool, or worst case, a tow, I am super close by. My POS car breaks a lot so being near home is a major factor for me. lol.

RG has since moved even further from me since I was there last so it was mainly a convenience thing. Once I have everything dialed in I might drop by there just to do a comparison pull overlaid on my old plot just for kicks.

But I've really changed so much stuff since last I dyno'd the car the old number are a bit irrelevant anyways honestly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzystar View Post
I am better than everyone, you, your brothers, sisters, fathers, moms, even your fucking dogs. I can drive all drivetrain platforms and all types of industrial machinery, and I got a fucking nuclear sub, yeah thats right, a fucking nuclear sub.

fuck you, and all your shit.

this is revscene in it's entirety. /thread.
Captain Bondo is offline   Reply With Quote