REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 06-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Pecha Kucha

A project in school for English.

If anyone is interested can someone give me some insight on this topic?

Mankind is essentially savage and self-centred

I wrote on that topic for my final exam and received a 5/6 which was all right, good but not the best.

So, I'm just wondering if anyone agrees with the topic and maybe give an example.

In my opinion, I believe Mankind is selfish, but not necessary savage. Everyone has their own greed, what they want, and what they would do to get it.

Canucks Game 7 would best describe that mankind is savage, flipping of cars, destruction of businesses and hurting one another. (Stabbings)

Another quote is "Money is the root of all evil". Money created corruption. Before, everyone would just use what they need and now everyone is using more than they actually require. We throw away more than we consume (sort of).

People have the choice to turn off lights when not needed or turn off the TV when no one is watching, but some people just like to waste.

War did not just suddenly appear. People create war, war destroys people. Some savage people (Hitler, Stalin, Idi Admin Ada)

I just need some insight, and I'm trying to create any hate. I just picked the topic for English and I have to follow through.

If anyone doesn't know: Pecha Kucha was made by the Japanese. It is a presentation that is 6 minutes and 40 seconds long.

20 slides x 20 seconds each

If you are planning to post something hateful please do not.

Thank you,
Advertisement
ConCho is offline   Reply With Quote