REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
GG
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

eye sight help!!!

Today i realize my right eye are seening things a bit more blurry, usually cannot notice with two eyes seening one thing. my vision is very poor, left eye .7, while right eye is .85. I suspect it just went up to .9 to .95

sigh worrying gonna go blind and shit, so much tension building up with my eyes. At this point im very stressed, been dealing with poor vision all my life since i was a kid.

Therefore im thinking doing laser surgery? will that solve the problem? making my eyes bullet proof? LASIK or PRK procedure?

Could you please share your experience with them and if possible, how much you paid for the procedure?

I believe the surgery costs $2-3g, which is a lot of money.....definitely not chump change.

please share your knowledge and experience.

One of my friend got it done in asia, he paid roughly $1000 cdn for a pair, took him 6 months to fully recover, as he was very sensitive towards the light. And he said it was actually rather painful for months

GG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
GG

Coal Harbour Lasik Eye Centre | Current Pricing

apparently they are having a sale right now

$1500?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
This has been covered in a lengthy thread if you search.

Coles notes: PRK>Lasik.
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
GG

thank you

i will go search right now
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,034 Times in 174 Posts
Lasik will get your eyes back to 20/20 vision, but like you said, it costs around 2,000$. Honestly I wouldn't because the procedure scares the shit out of me and glasses are fine for me. But if poor eyesight is really bothering you, I guess it wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Posted via RS Mobile
fs604 is offline   Reply With Quote