REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Old 07-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Profile Issue?

Hi, my previous username account was coupeziRL then I requested for a username change to v.Rossi. All went well, thanks, however everytime I check my user profile not the User CP it shows the profile for 'VROSSI' not 'v.Rossi'

User profile as in the find thanked post, find failed post, etc.

It's not an annoying issue, but I was wondering why it has been doing that recently(about 2 weeks ago maybe)? It's happening on both computers that I own, I've tried to manually add the period(.) inbetween the letters V and R but it automatically shows VROSSI still.

Please let me know, thanks.

v.Rossi who's stumped and hopes he's not having a blonde moment by not searching first...
Advertisement

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,257 Times in 1,621 Posts
i'm having the same problem
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
This is being looked at. Please be patient. Thanks!

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 View Post
i'm having the same problem
judging from my problem, yours and V.rossi's, seems like the database is getting us confused with people with similar names to ours (spoon.ek9 -> (spoon)ek9, - kT -> kt888, v.rossi ->vrossi)
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3

Thanked 1,024 Times in 444 Posts
I cannot solve it on my end. Will escalate issue and request network admin to look into it.
?NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:34 PM   #6
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
my profile link is working again, but clicking my member album link still takes you to an "invalid link"
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote