I've done a lot of cooking and have a personal kitchen business on the side but if you're having trouble to even know how to research where to look for stuff, you really need to step up your game. If you're looking for stuff at CL, you're really doing it wrong.
Do you have food safe? do you have Food Service Permit 9since you're renting it for a month)? Business License? Liability Insurance?
I wish you the best of luck my friend, but here you go. Commercial Kitchen Rental Vancouver | The Common Kitchen
(you're looking at about $1000)
* Large Walk-in Cooler
* Walk-in Freezer
* Storage Space
* New Montague Grizzly 6 burner gas oven
* Garland 6 burner gas oven
* 10 stainless steel tables
* Large dish area with new dishwasher
* Location is close to many food suppliers and is a great central location to service Vancouver and the Lower Mainland