REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Need advice (with text msg history)

I met this guy in school. He is on his student visa but he is able to find alot of under the table jobs. I figured he is a hard worker and we both needed money. We and one more person decided to open a painting company together having everything under my name since his visa was expiring and might be sent back. I lended him money to put in his bank account to make it look bigger for the visa extension while we were still buddies. The painting biz had none activities at all cuz it was very competitive, but we also bought a cheap van for $1400. He paid for the insurance for 3 months under my name since he was paying a bit less. During these 3 months, I was only driving the van for less than 3 hours. Right now he is not replying any of my text msgs, Im going to the insurance brokerage in a short bit to find out whats going on.
However, I need some advice for what I should do.

These are the text msgs on one random evening

(6/24/2011 - 9:54pm)
Hey bro.. can u text me your driving license number..thanks

Needed to be filled on transfer paper

Not now... I going tomorrow to van hasting for selling car.. so on way I take ur signature on form... right now I just filling forms & stuff to keep it ready... cuz tomorrow I have no time.

So kindly text me plz... Im really fucked up with van... cuz of gas... everyday to langley... its like 60km everyday I driving... my visa bill reached approx 900 bucks (thinks its my fault for getting a van)

Already pissed offf... plz text me ur license number...

well I going to sleep, have to get up early for work... kindly text me ur license number before u go to sleep... thanks.. cya.

if you free tomorrow around 3ish.. I pick you & we can go together.

ok.... whats wrong in texting me your license number...??

I have my known insurance person.. remember whom I use to call when we buying van..will transfer on my name automatically...That's why just as identity I need it... Not using it for any bad thing.. trust me.

why you feeling insecure in giving me ur license number.. where else can I use it... don't be suspicious like pussies...lol

Yup I do save gas...cus I looked for new car... gonna put 2000 bucks more & buy honda civic worth 3000 bucks.

that guy holding car for me till sunday... on sunday I not getting off from work... I have only 3 hrs with me to do all the process... come back from langley..take shower and go to van & buy.... really busy.

That's why I talked with my insurance person... he said get license number as identity & he transfer to my name... there will be no problem cuz its not of theft...

(6/24/2011 - 11:53pm)

On sunday I have to work at 6 in morning till 4 pm... Only have 3 hours tomorrow...that's why asking u to go with me...if you can't give license number & I do everything myself...

idk why u making issue in giving license number...Is it too hard to u to give?

Ok......thanks......Really thanks

Thanks once again....

Lol.... don't worry.... I let u know...even I don't know yet about price that guy buy for... he wil see van first then let me know.

Why should I lie to u bro..... I m not that greedy person... U helped me lot... I neva forget... will give u equal share.

I would love to do so... but I have no time bro... they not giving me off,,, working continously from last 2 week from 8 to 6....

Bro I already fixed meet for tomorrow... monday I working till 6... my schedule is 8 to 6 mon to fri..... then 6 to 4 on sat sun... tomorrow I leaving around 2 especially for car.

That guy closes at 5.........

Don't worry abt money.... I give u.....

So busy u can't even think man.... today I shaved after 3 weeks... no time...tired badly....

So what's wrong man if I do myself.....? U also met the realtors regarding painting contract alone... I never questioned u cuz I trust u....

I told u my schedule... if u free tomorrow around 3... I pick u... otherwise I give u money... simple thing... Why u making so complicated?

Well I have time tomorrow... after that no time till july 31 ... we guys already got schedule... so I can't do anything... sorry

chilliwack

Due its long procedure... have to fax the paper to the person at chilliwack.... Then he gona fax me back the transfer thing....then I go to van & sell the van.

That's why asking ur license number....cuz at work place I have fax & do fax there.....

U not understanding my problem... only running after money.

If till today I neva broke ur trust... why should I do so.... I do understand & feel thanks that u helped me lot...cuz of u my visa extended... really appreciate it.... for sure I give u money.... trust me bro.

Only time & work fucked me up.... I need money so can't leave job or argue at work place for day off from work....

(6/25/2011 - 12:21 am)

I blame u that u don't trust me... its not short notice cuz there is no need of urs to go.....

Though everything on ur name.. car company etc... I trusted u that's why invested 1425 bucks in u.

From my own pocket... now for onething u blaming me... If u that much crazy for money...keep this shitty van with u...I don't need this... I have that much money to buy own car without selling this crap... only wanna sell so we guys take our money back.

But u don't even trust.

Going to sleep... don't text plz.....gn

I requested for ur license number... But now I don't feel like to take u along with me.... I would prefer to go alone & buy car from my own money.... not gona trade in.....

Ok...pay me 1400 bucks & take van... u & gurlal give me my share... if u gona act so greedy for money... then it fine.. give me money & take it.

Not day off....working till 230.... After that going straight to van with my buddy to get my car....

No time ..... Don't wanna discuss... I calculated everything... have every single detail... 1400 to me & take car... do whatever u want to do with it.

Nobody gona give 1200 for this van...but still I selling & giving u guys money...though u don't trust me....so better pay me 1400 which is money I spend on ur company & Take car...

Let me sleep...have to get up early... due to ur license number already waited till 1 am... don't text now.... bye

its ur company & ur name... Even if u paid 10000 I don't give a shit cuz its urs... I invested 1400 to help u as starting.. but everything on ur name... so give me my money... that's it.... simple thing.

Grow up & think logically.... Now let me sleep plz

Yea right...u the one who made me quit the job from north van

Yea.. offcourse I gona trade in...they gona take van for 1000 bucks...I split into 300 each & give u guys... but u made big issue.

U think dude... u made me mad now... I simply asked ur license number & u fuckin create a whole drama scene.....

I know... I don't know for how much... nobody gona give more than 1000... especially in trade in... so rough idea is 300 to 400 each.

Offcourse I do my way... u acting as my gf.... lol

Let u know for sure man about 1400... have patience... u talking like u gonna give me 1400..u can't afford that much bro... so just chill.

(6/25/2011 - 12:52 AM)

Cuz I have no time... I already planned everything... Only I want ur license number..... Not really I wanna take u cuz my going with my gf... this is truth.

Its not my buddy... its my gf who going with me... her bro works as salesman... so going there to buy for cheap.

Its not a brand new maserati that we buyed together & must sell together.

I can't expect anything from u... Bye

Only wasted my fuckin 3 hours of sleep, expecting ur license number... Bye

I would have... First u try to put urself in other ppl shoes.... Instead of blaming others.

Knowing everything on ur name... still invested money in ur company cuz I already put myself at ur place & think....

Its fair way... What I saying.. Give me license number & u get money... simple thing.

Whatever... Its fair way.... What I saying... Give me license number & u get money.. simple thing

Wow... now its on ur name... is that fair eh ?

Stop thinking cheap dude.. Grow up......

All u want is money... U will get it... what else u want ?

I invested money in buying & top of that I paid for insurance... so I have right to drive....whatever...think the way u want... don't wanna argue anymore...kinda don't think so cheap..ttyl

R u gangsta that u protecting urself... lol

(6/25/2011 - 8:03pm)

Just got back home from work... sorry replying late for ur text... what's the procedure of transferring ins on my name eh?

I know... but the problem is, I don't have time... Even today I planned but screwed up at work... tomorrow have to be at work again exact at 6ish..

U figured out everything about transferring stuff... isn't it ? So I call that insurance company... if they open till late tomorrow or money then I come straight from work to ur place & do it.

Bro for me no day off.... only after 6 or 7 pm we can go... not before

Dude how would I go to work if I give u car...? That's why asking u to tranfer on my name & I sell as I get time from my busy schedule... will give u share & receipt... though ins also expiring on july 17

Sorry I can't take day off... not possible... today I ask for half day off but they less of staff... I m not asking u to take off as well

When I get time I let u know... I wanna sell but no time... what can I do ?? No time buddy...

Will see... no time yet dude... sorry
Advertisement
miky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
maybe you could indicate who is texting what message.

looks like a clusterfuck of gibberish
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,308 Times in 1,776 Posts
So you're trying to cheat the government but now are getting screwed too and want help?

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #4
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
all i got from that is someone is trying to get someone else's DL# to perform some sort of scam. i can't tell who is asking for DL OP or the other guy

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,816 Times in 450 Posts
txt msg so messed up and i gave up reading after the 3rd one lawl
Greenstoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #6
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

^ same here
i-vtecyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
My homepage has been set to RS

Maybe you should have already lined up some work before you bought the van
Old 07-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Okay so you guys went in business together...There's a shit load of text messages about your DL and a car. I think all the texts posted are from your friend? Where is what you said to him?

More importantly, what is your question here? What do you want advice on?
Old 07-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by miky View Post
I met this guy in school. He is on his student visa but he is able to find alot of under the table jobs. I figured he is a hard worker and we both needed money. We and one more person decided to open a painting company together having everything under my name since his visa was expiring and might be sent back. I lended him money to put in his bank account to make it look bigger for the visa extension while we were still buddies. The painting biz had none activities at all cuz it was very competitive, but we also bought a cheap van for $1400. He paid for the insurance for 3 months under my name since he was paying a bit less. During these 3 months, I was only driving the van for less than 3 hours. Right now he is not replying any of my text msgs, Im going to the insurance brokerage in a short bit to find out whats going on.
However, I need some advice for what I should do.

These are the text msgs on one random evening

Spoiler!
You put your money into his bank account, I'm guessing this wasn't a joint account....you dun goof'd, he probably already left the country with your money
Old 07-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #10
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
If you choose to invest or loan money to anyone or any company get the arrangement in writing, you didn't and now you need to pay for that mistake.

Take him to small claims court if you like, but that better not be your evidence.
Posted via RS Mobile
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote