REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > House and Home Renovations

House and Home Renovations THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Designing your new condo or townhouse? Renovating your kitchen? Share your photos and project ideas with other experts here! We're not just modifying our cars anymore..

Old 08-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Furniture

Not sure if this is the right section to post this so mods please move if needed.

My wife and I just bought our first place. So with this purchase were looking for places that have modern furniture for our room and our living area. My really likes a bed with a white leather headboard and low to the ground. As for the living area we were looking at a L shaped couch.

Thanks for any help!
Advertisement
fsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Check out INspiration in van and Mubler(sp?) in Richmond right beside ikea. NOOD has some also unique pieces. They are on the cheaper side compared to the first two places I listed.
When you say L shaped couch, do you mean a sectional? I bought a sectional from a place in yaletown for 1900. It's pretty slick and comfy.
Posted via RS Mobile
s300ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Inspiration is really expensive, but if you have the cash why not
nood is expensive knockoffs

try home delight, lots to pick from, decent pricing, bought alot of furniture from there
Old 08-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #4
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I would suggest checking out craigslist (look for dealer post).. .cuz those are all brand new..............

otherwise.. the furniture shops mentioned above is where I got alot of my stuff... nood, homedelight, Inspiration...

i think the L shape couch.. is a sofa with a chaise ?? or do you actually want a sectional ???

urban brick has some pretty good prices ...
Old 08-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #5

Thanks guys for the places..yeah i meant sectional..lol
Old 08-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #6
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Vancouver Sofa Company

For your headboard and sectionals. Talk to Harry in Surrey. You can order any colour you want and it will take 3-5 weeks.

I have a "pino" sectional from them. As pictured, with the ottoman and headrests, I paid $2100 cash. The leather is pretty thick, good quality and the frame is made from mahogany - each piece is really heavy.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:26 AM   #7

Thanks guys we went to Mobler and bought our bedroom suite set. Now were looking for a good place to get a sectional.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #8
Banned By Establishment

craiglist is a good place, richmond has a lot of small warehouses where small importers give good deals.
Poman is offline   Reply With Quote