REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Has anyone here shopped online at WWEshop.com? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/651595-has-anyone-here-shopped-online-wweshop-com.html)

king_2011 08-14-2011 12:25 AM

Has anyone here shopped online at WWEshop.com?

I am looking to buy some wwe dvds for collection and some superstar Tees, has anyone bought anything from wweshop.com? According to their site, i think they ship using DHL? So my question is, do we get raped by custom fees, import taxes or duties? What are your experiences with them?

When i'm asking if anyone has bought anything from them, i'm meaning people who live in greater Vancouver.

Any input would be nice ! Below is the info for shipping according to the site.

Shipping outside of the United States (includes U.S. Territories)

DHL International (7 to 14 business days)
• Your order will only be shipped to a physical delivery address. Delivery by the end of the business day
• Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and federal holidays observed within the United States
• Not available for deliveries to P.O. Boxes
• Shipping costs are based on the weight of your total order. Your shipping total will be displayed during Checkout

International Shipping
• If your order will be shipped to a destination outside of the United States and its territories, please carefully read the rules and restrictions for international orders
• Our international shipping rates are calculated on the total weight of your order, and include brokerage fees. Your shipping rate will be displayed during Checkout
• Our international shipping rates do not include customs fees, including import taxes or duties. WWEShop.com is unable to determine what those costs would be, as they are issued by the recipient country
• Any fees levied at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the customer or his intended receiver. You should contact your local customs office for more information
• If a package is refused due to non-payment of any customs fees, WWEShop.com will only issue a refund for the returned merchandise. No refund will be issued for the shipping costs
• All prices on WWEShop.com are shown in U.S. Dollars (USD), and cannot be converted on our website into foreign currency By placing an order to be shipped outside of the United States, you acknowledge the aforementioned rules and restrictions

winson604 08-17-2011 08:44 AM

I bought 2 World Championship Belts from them a long time ago, maybe like 7 years ago so my information probably won't help. With that said, I didn't get charged any duties or anything. Just came straight to my door with no extra charges.

jeedee 08-17-2011 06:58 PM

I've had experiences with DHL and let me tell you:

Stay the fuck away from them

They've lost packages delivered to me and charged me a fee for not being at home and making me pick it up from them :fulloffuck:

king_2011 08-18-2011 12:05 AM

anyone else have experience shopping at wweshop.com?

clowe 08-19-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

• Our international shipping rates are calculated on the total weight of your order, and include brokerage fees. Your shipping rate will be displayed during Checkout
• Our international shipping rates do not include customs fees, including import taxes or duties. WWEShop.com is unable to determine what those costs would be, as they are issued by the recipient country
If these are true, then the only fees you should only need to pay is (I think) the 12% HST + Customs processing fee. There may be a duty fee if the items aren't made in North America though.

I think WWEShop's return policy is that if you reject the package, it will be returned to them and you would get a full refund less the original shipping costs, so if DHL comes to your door asking for a ridiculous fee, I guess you could just reject the package.