REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #1726
2013 & 2016 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion
 
HonestTea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,090
Thanked 878 Times in 398 Posts
Wow...that's pretty scary!
Advertisement
HonestTea is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #1727
this is the hardest n***a of all time
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,476
Thanked 4,417 Times in 1,774 Posts
that's like one of the signs from The Mummy
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/611711-glow-1-0-0-a.html

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #1728
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,518
Thanked 10,744 Times in 2,067 Posts
the snakehead photographed
Tim Budong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #1729
In RS I Trust
 
murd0c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mission
Posts: 18,925
Thanked 16,162 Times in 3,748 Posts
too bad it has teeth
murd0c is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #1730
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
sonick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Revscene
Posts: 7,226
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
too bad it has teeth
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
Sonick is a genius. I won't go into detail what's so great about his post. But it's damn good!
1999 Mazda Miata - Weekend Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Current
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #1731
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Gatorade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 1,985
Thanked 851 Times in 245 Posts
Bill C-304: Hate Speech Clause's Repeal Gives White Supremacists Rare Moment Of Glee

A Conservative private members’ bill that repeals part of Canada’s hate speech laws has passed the House of Commons with scant media attention, and even less commentary. But it's being cheered by many Canadian conservatives as a victory for freedom of speech. And it's being cheered most vocally by another group: White supremacists.

Bill C-304, introduced by Conservative backbencher Brian Storseth, repeals Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which bans hate speech transmitted over the Internet or by telephone. It passed third reading in the House of Commons on Thursday and is now headed to the Senate.

“This is a huge victory for freedom in Canada,” a poster calling him or herself “CanadaFirst” posted on the website of StormFront, a notorious white supremacist group. “However, we still have other unjust Zionist ‘hate’ laws that need to go.”

“Way to go, Harper. I know we can’t get everything we want, but I stand a little taller today as a Canuck,” wrote “OneMan.”

The new law doesn’t make hate speech legal on the web or by phone -- hate speech remains illegal under the Criminal Code. But by removing it from the Canadian Human Rights Act, it takes away the authority of the country’s human rights commissions to investigate online hate speech and request that violating websites be taken down.

That has alarmed the Canadian Bar Association, which said in a recent report it’s concerned that the law may be the start of a campaign by the Conservatives to weaken Canada’s human rights laws.

“The debate surrounding the expediency of section 13 has become the proxy for an open assault on the very existence of an administrative framework to protect human rights in this country,” the CBA stated.

"Over the years, human rights commissions have remained at the vanguard of eliminating discrimination based on race, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other grounds, and advancing equality," the CBA added.

Other supporters of the commissions say taking away their authority over hate speech will embolden racists and lead to more racial violence.

But human rights commissions have become bogeymen to many Canadian conservatives, and some others, who have campaigned for years to eliminate them altogether, painting them as bureaucratic tools of censorship.

In one famous case, conservative media icon Ezra Levant was hauled in front of an Alberta tribunal to explain his decision to run controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed in the magazine he ran at the time, the Western Standard.

Levant became a cause celebre for opponents of the commissions, and his decision to republish the cartoons online on the day of his human rights hearing was hailed as heroic by many conservatives.

But all the opposition parties voted against the private members’ bill in Parliament Thursday, with NDP public safety critic Randall Garrison arguing that it would now be much harder to prevent hate speech online.

“We do have a serious problem,” Garrison told the National Post. “If you take away the power to take (websites) down, it’s not clear they have any mandate to even to talk to people about it and educate them about it.”

Garrison argued that the Tories are being dishonest by having these laws be introduced as private members’ bills, rather than government bills, noting that the Conservative Party of Canada made repealing human rights commissions’ ability to regulate hate speech a part of their platform.

Public Safety Minister Vic Toews defended the bill, tweeting on Thursday that the new law will “end arbitrary censorship powers of human rights commissions.”

Public opinion on human rights commissions is split. An unscientific poll on the CBC website shows a bare majority of people supporting the Tories’ move.
Gatorade is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #1732
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 604
Posts: 167
Thanked 342 Times in 43 Posts
Is there a specific way that the law requires you to carry jerry cans in your car? Or can you just leave them upright in your trunk when you cross the border
k00laid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #1733
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
Hurricane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: BC
Posts: 312
Thanked 263 Times in 100 Posts
Hurricane is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #1734
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,484 Times in 1,176 Posts
Caine's Arcade on Vimeo
dinosaur is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #1735
Banned By Establishment
 
Gridlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New West
Posts: 3,998
Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Bill C-304: Hate Speech Clause's Repeal Gives White Supremacists Rare Moment Of Glee

A Conservative private members’ bill that repeals part of Canada’s hate speech laws has passed the House of Commons with scant media attention, and even less commentary. But it's being cheered by many Canadian conservatives as a victory for freedom of speech. And it's being cheered most vocally by another group: White supremacists.

Bill C-304, introduced by Conservative backbencher Brian Storseth, repeals Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which bans hate speech transmitted over the Internet or by telephone. It passed third reading in the House of Commons on Thursday and is now headed to the Senate.

“This is a huge victory for freedom in Canada,” a poster calling him or herself “CanadaFirst” posted on the website of StormFront, a notorious white supremacist group. “However, we still have other unjust Zionist ‘hate’ laws that need to go.”

“Way to go, Harper. I know we can’t get everything we want, but I stand a little taller today as a Canuck,” wrote “OneMan.”

The new law doesn’t make hate speech legal on the web or by phone -- hate speech remains illegal under the Criminal Code. But by removing it from the Canadian Human Rights Act, it takes away the authority of the country’s human rights commissions to investigate online hate speech and request that violating websites be taken down.

That has alarmed the Canadian Bar Association, which said in a recent report it’s concerned that the law may be the start of a campaign by the Conservatives to weaken Canada’s human rights laws.

“The debate surrounding the expediency of section 13 has become the proxy for an open assault on the very existence of an administrative framework to protect human rights in this country,” the CBA stated.

"Over the years, human rights commissions have remained at the vanguard of eliminating discrimination based on race, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other grounds, and advancing equality," the CBA added.

Other supporters of the commissions say taking away their authority over hate speech will embolden racists and lead to more racial violence.

But human rights commissions have become bogeymen to many Canadian conservatives, and some others, who have campaigned for years to eliminate them altogether, painting them as bureaucratic tools of censorship.

In one famous case, conservative media icon Ezra Levant was hauled in front of an Alberta tribunal to explain his decision to run controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed in the magazine he ran at the time, the Western Standard.

Levant became a cause celebre for opponents of the commissions, and his decision to republish the cartoons online on the day of his human rights hearing was hailed as heroic by many conservatives.

But all the opposition parties voted against the private members’ bill in Parliament Thursday, with NDP public safety critic Randall Garrison arguing that it would now be much harder to prevent hate speech online.

“We do have a serious problem,” Garrison told the National Post. “If you take away the power to take (websites) down, it’s not clear they have any mandate to even to talk to people about it and educate them about it.”

Garrison argued that the Tories are being dishonest by having these laws be introduced as private members’ bills, rather than government bills, noting that the Conservative Party of Canada made repealing human rights commissions’ ability to regulate hate speech a part of their platform.

Public Safety Minister Vic Toews defended the bill, tweeting on Thursday that the new law will “end arbitrary censorship powers of human rights commissions.”

Public opinion on human rights commissions is split. An unscientific poll on the CBC website shows a bare majority of people supporting the Tories’ move.
You know, despite the fact the opposition will turn this into a "if you support this, you're racist" play, I support stuff like this. Does that mean I want to support people with hate speech on the internet?

Not at all.

But I support free speech. I think it is the most important right in a free and democratic country. I can hate what people have to say, but can support their right to say it-in specific realms.

Bring this right on back to this website. I have been a vocal advocate against racism and sexism right here on RS-its a privately held board and is not the place given the diversity of members and so on. They have their own things set up where people of like minds can share their opinions. I disagree with it fully-almost to the point of disgust.

But what disgusts me a little worse is the idea that some government appointed commission is getting involved. I do not require a government body running around making sure people's feelings don't get hurt. If you are plotting a lynching? It's time to jump in.

That's the thing with free speech. You may not always like what people have to say.
Gridlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #1736
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
ilovebacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,350
Thanked 1,177 Times in 269 Posts

lmfao at the end!
ilovebacon is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-10-2012, 02:42 AM   #1737
VLS Moderator
 
Senna4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,339
Thanked 2,539 Times in 822 Posts
__________________
2007 Volvo V50
Taken by ex: 2005 Toyota Prius.
R.I.P. 1997 Lexus ES300.
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:44 AM   #1738
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 22,790
Thanked 9,041 Times in 3,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Bill C-304: Hate Speech Clause's Repeal Gives White Supremacists Rare Moment Of Glee

A Conservative private members’ bill that repeals part of Canada’s hate speech laws has passed the House of Commons with scant media attention, and even less commentary. But it's being cheered by many Canadian conservatives as a victory for freedom of speech. And it's being cheered most vocally by another group: White supremacists.

Bill C-304, introduced by Conservative backbencher Brian Storseth, repeals Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which bans hate speech transmitted over the Internet or by telephone. It passed third reading in the House of Commons on Thursday and is now headed to the Senate.

“This is a huge victory for freedom in Canada,” a poster calling him or herself “CanadaFirst” posted on the website of StormFront, a notorious white supremacist group. “However, we still have other unjust Zionist ‘hate’ laws that need to go.”

“Way to go, Harper. I know we can’t get everything we want, but I stand a little taller today as a Canuck,” wrote “OneMan.”

The new law doesn’t make hate speech legal on the web or by phone -- hate speech remains illegal under the Criminal Code. But by removing it from the Canadian Human Rights Act, it takes away the authority of the country’s human rights commissions to investigate online hate speech and request that violating websites be taken down.

That has alarmed the Canadian Bar Association, which said in a recent report it’s concerned that the law may be the start of a campaign by the Conservatives to weaken Canada’s human rights laws.

“The debate surrounding the expediency of section 13 has become the proxy for an open assault on the very existence of an administrative framework to protect human rights in this country,” the CBA stated.

"Over the years, human rights commissions have remained at the vanguard of eliminating discrimination based on race, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other grounds, and advancing equality," the CBA added.

Other supporters of the commissions say taking away their authority over hate speech will embolden racists and lead to more racial violence.

But human rights commissions have become bogeymen to many Canadian conservatives, and some others, who have campaigned for years to eliminate them altogether, painting them as bureaucratic tools of censorship.

In one famous case, conservative media icon Ezra Levant was hauled in front of an Alberta tribunal to explain his decision to run controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed in the magazine he ran at the time, the Western Standard.

Levant became a cause celebre for opponents of the commissions, and his decision to republish the cartoons online on the day of his human rights hearing was hailed as heroic by many conservatives.

But all the opposition parties voted against the private members’ bill in Parliament Thursday, with NDP public safety critic Randall Garrison arguing that it would now be much harder to prevent hate speech online.

“We do have a serious problem,” Garrison told the National Post. “If you take away the power to take (websites) down, it’s not clear they have any mandate to even to talk to people about it and educate them about it.”

Garrison argued that the Tories are being dishonest by having these laws be introduced as private members’ bills, rather than government bills, noting that the Conservative Party of Canada made repealing human rights commissions’ ability to regulate hate speech a part of their platform.

Public Safety Minister Vic Toews defended the bill, tweeting on Thursday that the new law will “end arbitrary censorship powers of human rights commissions.”

Public opinion on human rights commissions is split. An unscientific poll on the CBC website shows a bare majority of people supporting the Tories’ move.

this deserves its own thread jesus fucking christ these cocksuckers are turning us into the united states im going to end up moving away if these pricks aren't voted out
StylinRed is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-10-2012, 04:40 AM   #1739
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
rcoccultwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 170
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
this deserves its own thread jesus fucking christ these cocksuckers are turning us into the united states im going to end up moving away if these pricks aren't voted out
Move to where? I dont know if your goyim but the way I see it the government has it right. You need more research on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion if in fact it is authentic.

Actually I believe the US maybe the opposite at the moment frankly. The masters(of the goyim) are out to undermine alpha male supremacy. It has its positives you know. You can go back to communist China also once financed by the masters.
rcoccultwar is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #1740
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
belaud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,287
Thanked 2,093 Times in 452 Posts
Quote:
soopSAWCE^: imagine
soopSAWCE^: if we went to
soopSAWCE^: celebs
[DC] unitf0x: yo u should bring some chicks, im pimp
soopSAWCE^: with brad
soopSAWCE^: LOL
belauder: oh jesus
belauder: ok
belauder: i'll be DD
belauder: drive you guys up in my STI
belauder: we be so fuckin pimp
soopSAWCE^: sdisn hitld
[DC] unitf0x: nice
soopSAWCE^: asian girls*
soopSAWCE^: love white dudes at celebs
soopSAWCE^: =gurantee bang.
belauder: asian girls will CREAM themselves when we roll up in my sti
[DC] unitf0x: haha
belauder: they be like
belauder: OH MY GOD
belauder: HOME COUNTRY CAR
belauder: OH GOD
belauder: MY VAGINA
[DC] unitf0x: be all moist even before u get em
soopSAWCE^: but yeah
soopSAWCE^: how are we gona
soopSAWCE^: contact each other
My friends & i discussing our plans for Lancouver
belaud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #1741
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 22,790
Thanked 9,041 Times in 3,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcowboy View Post
Move to where? I dont know if your goyim but the way I see it the government has it right. You need more research on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion if in fact it is authentic.

Actually I believe the US maybe the opposite at the moment frankly. The masters(of the goyim) are out to undermine alpha male supremacy. It has its positives you know. You can go back to communist China also once financed by the masters.
StylinRed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #1742
Wanna have a threesome?
 
MindBomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Langley
Posts: 4,881
Thanked 5,046 Times in 1,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcowboy View Post
Move to where? I dont know if your goyim but the way I see it the government has it right. You need more research on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion if in fact it is authentic.

Actually I believe the US maybe the opposite at the moment frankly. The masters(of the goyim) are out to undermine alpha male supremacy. It has its positives you know. You can go back to communist China also once financed by the masters.
MindBomber is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #1743
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,130
Thanked 5,345 Times in 1,203 Posts
Well, it looks like we'll be saying RIP to Tommy Chong

Tommy Chong diagnosed with cancer, says ‘cannabis is a cure’ | MyFOX8.com
El Bastardo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #1744
VLS Moderator
 
Senna4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,339
Thanked 2,539 Times in 822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcowboy View Post
Move to where? I dont know if your goyim but the way I see it the government has it right. You need more research on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion if in fact it is authentic.

Actually I believe the US maybe the opposite at the moment frankly. The masters(of the goyim) are out to undermine alpha male supremacy. It has its positives you know. You can go back to communist China also once financed by the masters.
__________________
2007 Volvo V50
Taken by ex: 2005 Toyota Prius.
R.I.P. 1997 Lexus ES300.
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #1745
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,152
Thanked 289 Times in 95 Posts
if someone knows your iPhones serial number can they do anything to you, ex, someone buying an iPhone off you and they ask for the serial via text
PK6o4* is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #1746
I'm a douchetool
 
TOS'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 8,856
Thanked 5,037 Times in 1,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK6o4* View Post
if someone knows your iPhones serial number can they do anything to you, ex, someone buying an iPhone off you and they ask for the serial via text
Maybe their phone got stolen. So they are trying to find it again by matching serials with their box.
TOS'd is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #1747
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,152
Thanked 289 Times in 95 Posts
ooo if the phones not stolen and ur just selling it & they ask for it, then theres no reason to not give it to them correct?
PK6o4* is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #1748
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
rcoccultwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 170
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Im glad Im able to clarify. After spending much time on this book it doesnt point to a group or person running the world, rather, it highlights the phenomenon of how our world is being run and is unfolding. The protocol touches on Freedom of Speech which in the big picture is just another distraction..

My definition of "Freedom of Speech" must be different than StylinRed's. All I know is it isnt easy to be white and male living in Canada trying to express an opinion on sensitive topics because he may easily be accused of a hate crime. There's a double standard when comparing to minorities and woman..

There is a website by Henry Makow that delves into this topic many times. His site can be considered to contain hate speech material as it touches on ultra-sensitive subjects like feminism and zionism that most people can't handle or dont have a care about.

This Bill has two positives I can think of. One, the existence of hate speeches can create an opportunity to learn, if you can handle it.
Second, looking further ahead in the bigger picture of world domination this gives an opportunity for the government to "know" people more when and if people's anonyminty is eliminated in internet use. Would it not be great to know all of Anders Beivik's blogs and postings and had tracked him down before it was too late? I know its been talked about by the US government to want complete information and elimination of anonymity of all internet users.

Im just trying screw around with StylinRed but its a pretty serious book if people have the time to read it. Henry Ford printed 500,000 of these and today Iran and Syria still has the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in publication.
rcoccultwar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #1749
In RS I Trust
 
murd0c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mission
Posts: 18,925
Thanked 16,162 Times in 3,748 Posts
Just did p90x for the first time and what a workout!!
murd0c is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #1750
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 17,739
Thanked 7,297 Times in 2,931 Posts
Gas prices are dropping - finally. Gassed up in Sumas at $4.19 / gallon this morning.

Abbotsford gas is at $1.28 / litre.
MG1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net