REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:21 AM   #1826
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Pretty pissed but not sure what I can really do other than not go there again... lol I think the owner of the store was driving it. Worse part of it is that the exhaust actually rattles a bit during idle sometimes -_-
Advertisement

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #1827
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
Great fucken story and I wish this happened more often when those fucks are caught.....

Texas father won't face charges in alleged attacker's death | Fox News

Quote:
Authorities say a Texas father who beat to death a man who tried molesting his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged.

Officials said the grand jury met Tuesday and declined to return an indictment against the father in the death of 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores.

The attack happened on the family's ranch between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. Investigators said the 23-year-old father ran toward his daughter's screams, pulled Flores off his child and beat him with his hands.

Authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Earlier, the Lavaca County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that the death would be treated as a homicide investigation, and the case was sent to the grand jury.

Sheriff Micah Harmon, according to the statement, believes the girl’s father is remorseful, and did not intend to kill Flores. He called the case "traumatizing" for the girl and her entire family.

"He was just protecting his daughter and doing what he thought he had to do to protect his daughter," Harmon said.

The victim was an "acquaintance" of the father who visited the ranch to help care for some horses, according to Harmon, adding he did not know how long the men may have known each other prior to the alleged incident.

A witness told law enforcement that Flores was seen forcibly carrying the girl to a secluded area, the statement said. When the girl’s dad found out, he began calling her name, and when he heard her screams, he moved in.

When emergency medical personnel arrived at the scene, Flores’ pants and underwear were down, and his genitals were exposed, the statement said. All the witnesses' statements corroborated the father’s story, the release said.

Flores had a green card and the sheriff’s office has been working with the Mexican Consulate to locate his family, The Gonzales Inquirer reported.

Read more: Texas father won't face charges in alleged attacker's death | Fox News
murd0c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #1828
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Elderly man robbed in broad daylight in Richmond
i-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:37 AM   #1829
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts

I didn't watch the fight, so I thought this was an interesting take on the whole Pacquiao vs. Bradley thing.

On sidenote, the WBO ruled in favour of Pacquiao winning the fight. http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/...radley-rematch)
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #1830
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
Couldn't find any of the gas prices threads. I filled up at Sumas yesterday and price for regular is now $3.79 / gallon!

Abbotsford is still at $1.28 / litre, with some places down to $1.27.

As for border line ups, it was less than eight minutes from crossing to crossing, including the time to fill up with gas. I love Sumas crossing. It was around 12:45 pm, BTW.
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #1831
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
To continue the discussion on RS chat today, I present to you today's discussion focus:

Fallopian tubes: Fun play things or the basis of all things evil?
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1832
In RS I Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
To continue the discussion on RS chat today, I present to you today's discussion focus:

only thing they are good for is making babies so it's all things evil unless you want to have a kid...
This post thanked by:
Old 06-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #1833
In RS I Trust

I gotta ask how the fuck do you play with a fallopian tube? Smash the shit out of it of course but play? Lomac what kinda kinky shit are you in too?
Old 06-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #1834
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,309 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I gotta ask how the fuck do you play with a fallopian tube? Smash the shit out of it of course but play? Lomac what kinda kinky shit are you in too?
Knowing that Lomac is into midgets would be the key piece of knowledge here.

And yes, I said Lomac is into midgets.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #1835
In RS I Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
Knowing that Lomac is into midgets would be the key piece of knowledge here.

And yes, I said Lomac is into midgets.
who wouldnt be into midgets. The hammer would look massive in there tiny hands. Not that I have that issue but getting a bj while the chick is standing is kinda interesting
Old 06-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #1836
MG1

Hey, guys, I'm looking for a good massage therapist in the Brentwood / North Burnaby area. I can look it up and shit, but I am looking for a good one. Somehow a male running his hands up and down my neck and back doesn't appeal to me. Anyone know a female therapist who's good at what she does? And I really don't care if she's Olga from the Russian Olympic Shot Put team. I'd rather have that than some dude with creepy hands, LOL. BTW, this will be the first time for me, so I am a virgin when it comes to massage therapy. Serious answers, please, although I can't expect RS to be serious at the best of times. I am covered for massages through work, but have never taken advantage of it. It has to be a certified massage therapist, of course. None of this gaggle of cute Japanese chicks rubbing their.........on your........ nuff said.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #1837
In RS I Trust

Alliance massage therpay on the corner of austin and marmont by the subway on the same side from the safeway. A girl from my work has been and said it was really good.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #1838
MG1

Nice, I can go by there after work. I'll call......... thanks, my man.

If there are others, please let me know. I will do the rounds and try them all out. 35 years I could have had this done for free and I wait until I'm about to retire......... damn.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #1839
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post

I will personally congratulate you if anything you have is long enough to play with a Fallopian tube. You have a long career ahead of you in a brand new industry...
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #1840
MG1

Damn, just called Alliance and they are booked solid till Saturday - one opening only. Then nothing until Monday.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #1841

Thanked 1,645 Times in 446 Posts

Saw this on my FB feed...found it pretty funny...some kid got pulled over for HOV lane abuse (albeit it was a "weak call"), but somehow pulls the race card into this, surprise the officer was very professional and calm.
skiiipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #1842
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,309 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiiipi View Post
Burnaby RCMP Racial Profiling Students at BCIT - YouTube

Saw this on my FB feed...found it pretty funny...some kid got pulled over for HOV lane abuse (albeit it was a "weak call"), but somehow pulls the race card into this, surprise the officer was very professional and calm.
This guy is a fucking retard.

He even admitted at the end of the vid he entered the HOV lane prior to the broken lines that allow you in to turn.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #1843
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I also heard that Lomac has kids inside him and gets inside kids....
BossFrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #1844

Thanked 1,645 Times in 446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
This guy is a fucking retard.

He even admitted at the end of the vid he entered the HOV lane prior to the broken lines that allow you in to turn.

couldn't agree more
had to share on RS cause I know u guys would get a kick out of it..
skiiipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #1845
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
weeeeeee
knight604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #1846
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Dafaq, China never ceases to amaze me.

Quote:
Buy A Surprisingly Good Fake Chinese Lamborghini For $66,000
If you're on the market for a fake Lamborghini, look no further than China. An enterprising company there is selling a Toyota-powered Murcielago lookalike for about $66,000, a mere fraction of what China's super wealthy normally pay for Lambos.

It goes from 0-100 kph in about nine seconds and tops out at about 200 kph, but from several meters away it looks pretty good. Step a little closer and the discriminating Lambo ogler might notice that a few things are amiss. Like a spoiler, for instance.
But if you're worried about detection, some of those little details can be taken care of for extra cost. Buy Lamborghini wheels for $7,800. Get a Lamborghini key for $1,400. Ditch the stock Toyota 2.2 liter 3S engine for something with more grunt; say, a V6 or V8 (Can you imagine seeing/hearing a Lamborghini-looking car emitting an American small block burble?).

It's not clear which car the company used to make the replica, but there are people who seem to have a good head for these things in China. Hell, they're cheaper, and how many people are really going to know the difference? This Chinese copy will likely have a market in the land of the dragon, where a base Gallardo can cost more than $500,000 and an Aventador goes for almost a million.

From a country whose engineers have mimicked everything from rifles to fighter jets, we're anxious to see what the next knockoff will be. More Rolls Royce limousines? A new Eiffel Tower, perhaps? (Hat tip to Baber K. Khan!)
Buy A Surprisingly Good Fake Chinese Lamborghini For $66,000
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #1847
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight604 View Post
There are some CSI: Miami grade quips in that video...
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #1848
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,009 Times in 1,889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiiipi View Post
Burnaby RCMP Racial Profiling Students at BCIT - YouTube

"white CR-V"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #1849
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
pretty dope

JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #1850
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,452 Times in 986 Posts
anyone know a good place for peking duck?
was gonna go to master hungs in richmond but they're closed for renos
unit is online now   Reply With Quote