REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 09-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
RS controls my life!

Toyota suv Chinese plates??

So was headed down knight today a block past the king Ed cross over there going towards Richmond and there were these 2 Suv's was to tired to pay attention what kind of suv's they were but they had a spare tire in the back on both of them, both black no bc plates or diplomatic plates but just looked it up and they both had the blue Chinese plates of hong kong with the Asian symbol at the start then letter and numbers again no bc plate at all, both had limo tint rear and front windows and were going like 45km/h down knight dunno if anyone else saw these guys but they were obviously driving together one behind each other and both had the storage canoe looking thing on the roof racks , just thought it was very strange, web the front window in one of them drivers side was a half and half (a partion) 2 panes of glass and one side was rolled down which I have never seen on any other car before which led me to believe it was possibly 2 bullet proof type cars , any way was just curious if anyone else othe than me saw this
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
eurochevy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
Banned By Establishment

Posted via RS Mobile
I'm sorry Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,036 Times in 276 Posts
My first guess would be Chinese diplomats. The story would fit.
kunoman1 is offline   Reply With Quote