REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 09-19-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
My bookmarks are Reddit and REVscene, in that order

Thanked 13,465 Times in 1,814 Posts
Asus Xonar Essence One Review

Quote:
Undoubtedly, Essence One is addressing to the bass lovers, the so-called “bass-heads”. They will certainly appreciate it, excelling in this area. I liked the quality of the bass, having scale, precision and depth. Audition room was filled to a very high level with low frequencies and we decided to mellow it down a bit on Contour bookshelfs with some sponges, placed in bass-reflex ports. The result was an excellent one, low frequencies being very good, whether I was listening to classical, jazz or hip-hop music. One of the most demanding bass tests, the guitar of Marcus Miller from Red Baron or Power, is completed without any problem by Essence One. In our test systems, low frequencies are perfectly controlled, dynamic and speed being at high rates.
Source:
Asus Xonar Essence One review – english version - Sound News
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
wanna translate that article into plain english?

this is just a soundcard?
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
Got MOD?

Wow.. 400 euros. Audiophile territory.
My Feedback (50-0-0)

!MiKrofT is offline   Reply With Quote