REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Nausea and Vomiting after eating

So.. it all started around 6am this morning. It felt like something was coming up my esophagus, but i just swallowed it down, and slept.
Every 30min, that would happen, then at 8 i went to the washroom and threw up. It was just yellow liquid coming out. So i slowly downed a cup of water, waited a few minutes, and went back to bed. 1 hour later, i got out, and threw up, same yellow liquid.
By now, i had nausea, i wanted to eat, but i had no appetite. Stuffed down half a piece of plain bread, and took some meds.
An hour later, i threw up again, but after throwing up, i felt instantly better, but then 30mins later, im nauseating again.

What could this be? Ive thrown up 3x in the past 3 hours, nauseating, and always having the urge to vomit, like somethings always coming up.

Even writing this i have a headache. fuck

edit : I just threw up after writiing this. Thing is, it was ALL WATER. It's as if my stomach is refusing to accept anything. I FEEL fine, as long as i dont eat/drink, which is... -.-. Stomach flu? infection? eating disorder? ( which i highly doubt, because i always wanted to gain weight, as im skinny and i work out )

Last edited by Phozy; 09-26-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Phozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #2
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
hit up the ER still early shouldnt be too busy
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

your body is telling you it does not want the stuff you eat inside your body. Get a check up because I think something is really wrong. i think it is the acid inside your stomach (pepsin i believe?) is not co operating.
dignatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

it sounds like stomach flu. do you have diarrhea as well? the yellow stuff is probably bile. you have to replace your electrolytes, so drink gatorade or go out and buy some pedialyte.
vixroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
This is your health you're talking about dude.

Go see a real doctor instead of internet "know it alls"
Posted via RS Mobile
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote