REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 01-10-2013, 12:39 AM   #3601
cho
sneaky beaky like

Thanked 3,718 Times in 570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by busdriverman View Post
My brother told me of an idiot driver earlier tonight

This person has revscene stickers as well as 8th Civic club stickers

Car is described as an 8th generation civic (FG2)

black
stock exhaust
asian kid with hat
n sign

driving like a turd
tailgated my brother for a bit
cutting people off

LICENSE: 652 HTG

yellow fogs
blacked out tails
cheap projectors

8th civic member
revscene sticker
heart skipped a beat when i read 8thcivic sticker and revscene

but no n sign and cutting people off

phew
Advertisement
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2013, 01:56 AM   #3602
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,083 Times in 479 Posts
it was totally you

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #3603
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by busdriverman View Post
My brother told me of an idiot driver earlier tonight

This person has revscene stickers as well as 8th Civic club stickers

Car is described as an 8th generation civic (FG2)

black
stock exhaust
asian kid with hat
n sign

driving like a turd
tailgated my brother for a bit
cutting people off

LICENSE: 652 HTG

yellow fogs
blacked out tails
cheap projectors

8th civic member
revscene sticker
I think someone mentioned that "Drow" on here drives an 8th generaton civic? hes got revscene decal as well
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #3604
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRNammer View Post
Second week of the new year and this happens.

Not sure what happened but regardless a cyclist was struck.

Ambulance was already on the way.

20130108 223722 E - YouTube
honestly, the suv infront of you is the fucking faggit, look at how close it was to the incoming lane.

just keep driving and move the fuck on, mind your own fucking businesss.

I hate it when people slows down to 10 or 20 km/h and check out the whole scene, so what? you got a story to tell for next 5 hours?
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:44 AM   #3605
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilley View Post
honestly, the suv infront of you is the fucking faggit, look at how close it was to the incoming lane.

just keep driving and move the fuck on, mind your own fucking businesss.

I hate it when people slows down to 10 or 20 km/h and check out the whole scene, so what? you got a story to tell for next 5 hours?
why is this wrong?I would slow down to see if anybody would need help. He was driving on the left side of the road to avoid the cyclist.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2013, 06:13 AM   #3606
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 3,422 Times in 645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tru..azn View Post
I think someone mentioned that "Drow" on here drives an 8th generaton civic? hes got revscene decal as well
I don't think Drow has blacked out tails and isn't as ricey as the description lol
Old 01-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #3607
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rrrr View Post
why is this wrong?I would slow down to see if anybody would need help. He was driving on the left side of the road to avoid the cyclist.
thats different, if you slowed down and rolled down your window and offered to help, then I got no say what so ever.

but Majority of the people SLOWS down just to see the scene for their entertainment. FFS !
Old 01-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #3608
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,964 Times in 876 Posts
To be fair, it's just as dangerous to zoom by in an accident scene, especially on a rainy night. There are bits and pieces all over the road and things/people lying around that you may not see. It takes maybe an extra 5 seconds out of your way and you do it for everyone's sake.

Yes there is a difference between rubbernecking and being cautious, but you can't really blame them for being cautious.

What I can't stand are the stupid fucking people in this city that slow down to 3km/h when they see a police lights flashing from a cop who pulled over someone - on the opposite side of a fucking divided lane.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #3609
:: Resident Tofu Salesman ::

Thanked 7,093 Times in 1,998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cho View Post
heart skipped a beat when i read 8thcivic sticker and revscene

but no n sign and cutting people off

phew
totally thought it was you

13' (F10) BMW M5 Sedan - Alpinweiss

Only Bought. Never built.

- Murica'
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #3610
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,392 Times in 180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
To be fair, it's just as dangerous to zoom by in an accident scene, especially on a rainy night. There are bits and pieces all over the road and things/people lying around that you may not see. It takes maybe an extra 5 seconds out of your way and you do it for everyone's sake.

Yes there is a difference between rubbernecking and being cautious, but you can't really blame them for being cautious.

What I can't stand are the stupid fucking people in this city that slow down to 3km/h when they see a police lights flashing from a cop who pulled over someone - on the opposite side of a fucking divided lane.
That shit really rustles my jimmies.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #3611
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,335 Times in 1,122 Posts
URGH can't express the amount of rage I experienced today on the 99 earlier tonight.

Some bitch faggot assfucker in a hybrid Highlander was going 90 in the left lane. I was going much faster but when I got closer, I slowed down and avoided tailing him, kept my distance and slowly inched closer in an attempt to get the guy to change lanes.

Not only did he NOT change lanes, he proceeded to chuck four huge bottles or containers full of some unknown liquid right out of his sunroof and his passenger side window, all the containers and liquid hitting my car.

My gears were ground, and I gunned it into the right lane with my palm pressed down on my horn for a good five or so seconds as I passed him.

Son of a motherfucking bitch. Had I not been in a hurry I definitely would've taken down his plate number. If I was in my Element I probably wouldn't care too much, but I was borrowing pop's E90, wouldn't want any damage on that.

Who the fuck throws like an entire reservoir full of water out their window on the highway?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #3612

Fuck me. Bish drives on Highway 1 on-ramp at 44 km/h. Then decides it's a good idea to brake. And then turn right into the gravel. Fucking hell.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #3613

Thanked 7,153 Times in 1,013 Posts
^
Old 01-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #3614
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,824 Times in 498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinari-kun View Post
URGH can't express the amount of rage I experienced today on the 99 earlier tonight.

Some bitch faggot assfucker in a hybrid Highlander was going 90 in the left lane. I was going much faster but when I got closer, I slowed down and avoided tailing him, kept my distance and slowly inched closer in an attempt to get the guy to change lanes.

Not only did he NOT change lanes, he proceeded to chuck four huge bottles or containers full of some unknown liquid right out of his sunroof and his passenger side window, all the containers and liquid hitting my car.

My gears were ground, and I gunned it into the right lane with my palm pressed down on my horn for a good five or so seconds as I passed him.

Son of a motherfucking bitch. Had I not been in a hurry I definitely would've taken down his plate number. If I was in my Element I probably wouldn't care too much, but I was borrowing pop's E90, wouldn't want any damage on that.

Who the fuck throws like an entire reservoir full of water out their window on the highway?
Shoulda taken down his plates, what an asshole. Shit like that is seriously stupid and dangerous.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #3615
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I don't mind quick drop off but can you finish the conversation while inside the car next time! The parked CRV is on the left so I can't pass that Accord...

Damn van didn't check the trafiic before heading into the intersection.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #3616
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrax View Post
beige 8th gen civic, middle aged indian dude, it's snowing at around 2:30pm earlier today sfu and you decide to need to tailgate me going down gaglardi way close enough that your headlights are disappearing behind my trunk.

i decided to speed up to 70 (60 zone) to distance myself, but he decides to come back and tail me again. so i tried to use that 350z's hazard lights technique, nope didn't work. still on my ass. tried a mild brake check, nope. so i just slowed to below speed limit to force him to pass me.

he continued on tailgating the car on the passing lane (which was going around the same speed as me). the car that he was tailgating moved over to the right lane in front of me at around the como lake/gaglardi intersection, and instead of staying on the left to pass, he continued to tailgate him all the way until broadway/gaglardi, making a right there. at this point, he's tailgated two cars dangerously all the way down from hastings/gaglardi to broadway/gaglardi. pretty much half a fucking mountain.

yelled at him at a stoplight, then he kept a car length distance after that

240 FTP
He's not tailgating you, he's drafting you to save gas. He's Indian after all
This post thanked by:
Old 01-11-2013, 12:16 AM   #3617
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

today...i was like WTF is she doing?????!!!! She took almost 3 mins to make the turn when the lights were green......Richmond special.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12121.jpg (16.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-11-2013, 02:55 AM   #3618
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinari-kun View Post

need to dash cam that shit! buy your pop's e90 a dash cam!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #3619
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,604 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imp_squared View Post
woah ASR duplicate account?

People driving up burnaby mountain, turn your fucking lights on. The fog is so thick when you reach univercity you can pretty much only see 10 ft in front of you in the morning @7:30-8. Seems like civic drivers in particular have a hard time with this

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #3620
this is the hardest n***a of all time

Thanked 4,444 Times in 1,780 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOB Mainlander View Post
I don't mind quick drop off but can you finish the conversation while inside the car next time! The parked CRV is on the left so I can't pass that Accord...
Honda Accord, please pull over when dropping passenger! - YouTube
fuck i hate that when they know you're behind them too. so disrespectful, like their time is more important than yours.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #3621

Thanked 4,335 Times in 1,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imp_squared View Post
Will probably get one for my Element considering the amount of time I spend driving in Richmond
Old 01-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #3622
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Not sure if shitty/dangerous or hall of shame but here is what just happened at UBC:

I'm in the residence/dorm area looking for a 2hr spot to park in. I see 2 guys exiting a building so I follow slowly but i immediately see a spot. one of them runs and stands in the middle of the spot. I pull by and he waves his hand so I roll down the window...

Dickface: "No"
Me: "This spot isn't reserved, could you please move aside? I'm going to park here"
Dickface: "You cannot park here."
Me: "Why not?"
Dickface: "Its taken"
Me: ... "By you?"
Dickface: "A car is coming"
Me: "So?... buddy, you can't just stand there to reserve a spot"
Dickface: "Yes I can"

I give up since i see another car pull out a block ahead. And you thought university students are suppose to be smarter and more educated

Le GF thinks asking the guy to move was wrong

Pictures and video of dickface to follow
Old 01-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #3623
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blam_ View Post
Le GF thinks asking the guy to move was wrong
worst part. it's okay -pats-

that's as bad as people who put milk jugs outside their house to "reserve" street parking.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #3624
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,243 Times in 836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blam_ View Post
Not sure if shitty/dangerous or hall of shame but here is what just happened at UBC:
That is a pretty dick thing to do - stand there and hold the spot. But what can you do? You're not gonna park your car on top of him, and even if he moved, I'd be scared he would do something to your car.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Old 01-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #3625

I guess if you wanted to be equal dick, go park somewhere else and then come back to find dickface's friend's car, and let out the air or something...

But yeah that would have ruined my morning if someone did that to me lol