REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #426
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,109 Times in 299 Posts
Fucking Surrey-trash piece of shit driving a 300C acting all G, trying to force your way into a one-way exit of the parking lot. The gangsta-wannabe even tried to start shit when everyone started honking and telling him to fuck off..
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #427
Banned (ABWS)

within a 10 intersection drive, i managed to witness 6 cars turn left in the middle/right lane.

richmond.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #428
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,025 Times in 201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
you got lucky with ur horn not working....knowing the stereotype; he might have gotten out and tried to fight you like 90% of all brown guys in surrey...
incorrect sir, he was by himself! (Knowing the stereotype he would have to be with a bunch of his buddys for me to be any bit worried ) hehe although i have had a few times where i honked and people seemed like they were going to get out of there car... but decided to be pussys
68 Plymouth Barracuda
03 Custom Chopper
Old 02-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #429
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,820 Times in 607 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
within a 10 intersection drive, i managed to witness 6 cars turn left in the middle/right lane.

richmond.

All day err day son.

Living here is like training for evasive driving.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #430
Böse ///M

dear brown queer in a puke green passat in port moody/coquitlam
Buy a better car, sit down properly, and stop tail gating(i prefer slamming on brake than accelerating to move out of your way).
Then I MIGHT think about putting my foot down for a second or two.
Just don't know when to stop fucking around eh

Another brown fag in a black prelude,
Your 4 banger fart cannon sounds like my 6 year old lawnmower and smells like shit.
You really had to rev next to me until I rolled up the window and take off like there's no tomorrow as soon as light turned green?

LOLOLOL
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 02-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #431
RS controls my life!

Where:Pacific and Hornby
Car:Silver honda fit or some other econoshitbox
what:I was in a rush to go see the superbowl game with a very anxious die hard patriots fan when this idiot in a honda stops at the intersection heading east bound. It's a one way so you can turn there, but he puts his signal light on to turn right when he should be turning left(since he's in the left lane and it's a one way as i mentioned). I lean on the horn as he stays still, no oncoming traffic, and the traffic in the left lane is from the burrard street bridge so that's a bit heavy. Lean on the horn for a solid minute before the guy decides to go straight, with his right blinker still on. Made me miss the first TD!
Old 02-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #432
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Was driving South on the Burrard Street and it's a red light, light turns green, some POS purple jetta doesn't move. So I change lanes and cut in front of this driver and I look at my rear mirror, clearly she was looking down (texting), so I brake to get her attention once she started moving. Then she changes lanes to my left.

Red light and we are side by side. I told her to roll her windows down and I shout "FU, quit texting and driving, you dumb shit, WTF, pay attention to the road". Then she said her car "stalled", but I see one hand on the wheel and the other hand holding her dumb phone. Then she calls me an "asshole" in the process.

Not to be racist or something, but that damn brown bitch needs something shoved up her ass or something.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #433
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Too many times, and all over burnaby/richmond/vancouver.

How the fuck did people buy a car without knowing how to use it's headlights? If your car has auto headlights...KEEP THEM ON AUTO. if you don't, then fucking learn to turn them on when it's dark out.

Don't drive around with your high beams on. a god damn blue light turns on when you do it and everyone around you is going to hate you so I don't know how you don't realize they're on.

For people that decide to drive around in 6000k+ headlights....don't, my xenons are what 4400/4800? they're bright enough for me to see everything at night so I don't see why you need 6000K+. Don't think you're the shit driving like a douche with your fart canon, super bright headlights tailgating everyone around you and trying to start shit at red lights.

If I highbeam you because you're being a dick and blinding people, DO NOT pull up next to me at a red light and roll your windows down, try and stare me down, and rev your shit. Guess what your modded out civic/whatever is not going to beat me so stop being an ass hole.

Finally, what the fuck is it with people tailgating elderly people, think they're driving too slow? Go to the next lane and over take them.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #434
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,507 Times in 512 Posts
Driving on 49th just past Kerr today and see a bus leaving its stop. I didn't think anything of it and I was already rolling past it at about 50km/h. As SOON as I get right behind it about to pass it (still going 50~60km/h), he decides to start signaling to cut to my lane. The second I saw the signal I let go of the gas and thought about braking, but even as I let go of the gas my car already rolled beside the middle of the bus. You're going fking 30km/h and I'm practically BESIDE YOU, I would of literally had to slam on the brakes and might of still gotten hit, and you still fking keep cutting into my lane? Really? Fucking bus drivers. I always stop for a bus if I see them coming out of their bus stop, but you left you stop and already started driving down the road. It would of been different if the bus stop was indented or something and you had to cut back into the lane to drive forward, but this wasn't the case. Driving a bus doesn't make you immune to the laws of the road -_-

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
E46 325ci Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 90 NA Miata
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci
Old 02-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #435
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy View Post
Too many times, and all over burnaby/richmond/vancouver.

How the fuck did people buy a car without knowing how to use it's headlights? If your car has auto headlights...KEEP THEM ON AUTO. if you don't, then fucking learn to turn them on when it's dark out.

Don't drive around with your high beams on. a god damn blue light turns on when you do it and everyone around you is going to hate you so I don't know how you don't realize they're on.

For people that decide to drive around in 6000k+ headlights....don't, my xenons are what 4400/4800? they're bright enough for me to see everything at night so I don't see why you need 6000K+. Don't think you're the shit driving like a douche with your fart canon, super bright headlights tailgating everyone around you and trying to start shit at red lights.

If I highbeam you because you're being a dick and blinding people, DO NOT pull up next to me at a red light and roll your windows down, try and stare me down, and rev your shit. Guess what your modded out civic/whatever is not going to beat me so stop being an ass hole.

Finally, what the fuck is it with people tailgating elderly people, think they're driving too slow? Go to the next lane and over take them.
And the truth is that 6000k+ doesn't produce as many lumens so it's actually less "bright".
Old 02-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #436
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

trucks shouldn't be able to use HID's. if you aim them right they don't blind people when driving in a car, but in a truck you're so high everyone in a car goes blind after you pass. i've seen 3 or four trucks with super bright blue aftermarket bulbs out here in langley, and on the back roads with no lighting it's really hard on the eyes, at least take the main roads please.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #437
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
4300k is the brightest kelvin
Old 02-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #438
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,873 Times in 827 Posts
-seen so many seniors drive their trucks near 1st Avenue in East Van with their high beams on. Talk about blinding other drivers with those lights!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #439
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac25 View Post
trucks shouldn't be able to use HID's. if you aim them right they don't blind people when driving in a car, but in a truck you're so high everyone in a car goes blind after you pass. i've seen 3 or four trucks with super bright blue aftermarket bulbs out here in langley, and on the back roads with no lighting it's really hard on the eyes, at least take the main roads please.
The best is when they have HID headlights + HID fogs and the fogs are aimed super high so they hit you just as bad as the headlights do. I drive a truck too and even I get blinded by it, must suck for people in low cars.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #440
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

FUCKING RICHMOND MAN, got hit and run'd by some asshole in a red car at London Drugs, dented my door, broke the trim, scratched up the paint
Old 02-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #441
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
New pet peeve: when the car behind you has a burnt out bulb in one of their headlights so they turn their high beams on so that the road is more visible with one headlight working. like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #442
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoc View Post
FUCKING RICHMOND MAN, got hit and run'd by some asshole in a red car at London Drugs, dented my door, broke the trim, scratched up the paint
Which london drugs? Reason i'm asking is cause I work at one of them in Richmond and it scares me when I park my car there...

Sorry to hear about that man
Old 02-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #443
Böse ///M

black E46 M3 cabriolet
License plate 828 WAT
If you are on revscene, please re-adjust your headlight.
I know making your HID focus 30~45 above horizon, you can see way better at night.
However, you are not the only one using the roads here.
Please consider other drivers too.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 02-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #444
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
I wish I had a dashcam ..

Cruising up SFU this morning, and stopped at the lights just before the bottom of the hill. I accelerated normally and A guy in an older blue dodge ram with a toneau cover just blasted by me ... his rig was chipped and he was definitely WOT .. blue smoke, super loud, flew by me like I was standing still (I was going 70km/hr, which is 10 over the limit). This was going up the hill, at the bend. I wtf-ed and estimated your speed to atleast be 120 ... there was a cop in a black yukon (undercover) parked on the side, just around the bend (the parking for the trails for BBY mountain I believe).

The cop threw on his lights as you passed and chased you down. I didn't think he'd catch you at the speed you were going, but I guess you saw his lights and pulled over. Man, I laughed so hard at first ... but then I drove by and saw the fear in your eyes. I genuinely felt bad. Hopefully your truck didn't get taken away as it looked like work truck, but going that fast around that bend in a lifted dodge ram isn't exactly smart.

Wish I had a dashcam
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #445
dlo
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 7,872 Times in 1,406 Posts
blue sedan ford
around 11:45ish
kingsway and willingdon

yo you fucking dumb fuck, how about you shoulder check before you fucking enter my lane, yeah i see that undercover pulling someover, how about you obey the fucking law than, jesus fuck i had to swirth and brake so fucking hard, fucking stare me down and brakecheck me afterwords too, holy shit next time i see you imma bat you
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #446

Not exactly a shitty/dangerous driver post, but more like a shitty/dangerous pedestrian post.

Alderbridge and Lansdowne Road. Holyshit fuck you clai.

You refuse to cross when your pedestrian light tells you to cross, but you cross (walking slowly too) whenever our traffic light turns green? Selfish bitch, thanks for jamming up traffic.

Yes pedestrians have a right of way, but hate to say it but when you get hit someday it ain't gonna be the drivers fault.

Fucking clai did this twice on both sides of traffic.

/Richmond.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #447
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,595 Times in 732 Posts

Watch out for this dumbass, chinese lady thought it was a left turn lane but drove into on coming traffic, I stared down the daughter . She was ashamed of her mom and stuck her head down LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #448
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,403 Times in 488 Posts
Indian guy with his girl in a black 7 series BMW, license plate "540 PNF"

I quickly boosted to 50 off the light, slowed down and turned right into a neighborhood. I had zero intentions of overtaking you, let alone race you (because race car). y u mad bro? Is your baller car having troubles keeping up with my 7k JDM rust bucket?

Following me afterwards and cutting me off at a stop sign wasn't a very nice thing to do. If I didn't see you, you would have actually hit me. What would you have said to the police then?

Hope you like a nice report to the police.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #449

Black E93 M3 license: ### PTF

rips it down howe street towards granville bridge, tail gates a car then changes lane and tail gates me,
proceeds to downshift on the DCT and rips it down granville bridge losing control
and almost smashing into that high curbing on the bridge
Old 02-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #450
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripenM View Post
Black E93 M3 license: ### PTF

rips it down howe street towards granville bridge, tail gates a car then changes lane and tail gates me,
proceeds to downshift on the DCT and rips it down granville bridge losing control
and almost smashing into that high curbing on the bridge