REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 02-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #476
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

To the GS300 LP# 253 RBR
Nice weaving through lanes without signaling and still stopped at a red light on Fraser and Broadway. At least signal !
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #477
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Just saw a ford fusion run a red through turning traffic on willingdon on lougheed ...
Posted via RS Mobile
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #478
I am Hook'd on RS

Flipped semi on braid street directly beside braid station. If you need to be in the area leave early!! CVSE are there doing an investigation and clean up will be awile. Northbound completely blocked off
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 02-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #479
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,507 Times in 512 Posts
-_- Was going home and in my neighborhood on Royal Oak and Canada Way this blue 7th gen civic was behind a car waiting for it to parallel park. I was coming from the opposite way, and it's a narrow small street so it just barely fits 2 cars. Out of no where the guy cuts into my lane and speeds up trying to pass the car that was parallel parking. No signal, nothing. I almost hit him head on as he did it LAST second in his opposing lane about a car and a half length away from me as I was going ~35km/h. Had to slam my brakes and he JUST avoided hitting me by going back in his lane once he passed his car. On top of that it was raining this morning so the roads were wet. I gave him a firm beep and he beeps back at me several times.

Just before that going down Royal Oak Ave down the big slope before Moscrop road I was cut off by a green Beetle that almost hit my passenger fender, he didn't signal either. He then proceeds to weave through the lanes every now and then without signaling and cuts more people off. So many retarded drivers these days...

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
E46 325ci Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 90 NA Miata
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci
Old 02-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #480
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts

This is by far the most extreme example of this I've seen so far, but why do people always do this to jump ahead in line ? It's being more and more common, I've seen times where on-coming traffic is approaching and the person still does it !
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #481
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,392 Times in 180 Posts
Guy today in a red civic hatchback on alex fraser bridge. Farthest right lane starts merging in, I'm in middle and allow the person to merge in front of me the proper way, so traffic is like a zipper, then this guy in the red civic comes flying up and starts trying to also get in front of me. Damn, buddy, fuck off and wait the two seconds to be let in behind me.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #482
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,403 Times in 488 Posts
Short Asian kid in a black (maybe dark blue or purple) Honda fit sporting a fat "N" sign, pointless wing, and a bunch of AJR stickers.

You drove normally on victoria drive until you saw that my car was JDM. Thanks for cutting me off, tailgating me, and beaming me with your retarded HIDs. Do me and all of us a favor and put some fucking projectors on, and stop trying to race in your family car.
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #483
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Clai in a blue? Matrix. Richmond. No1 Road.

My friend flashed you once to warn you to pay attention to the road (stop braking for no reason!). You then proceed to go behind us and tailgate + beam. If he had meant to say fuck you he would have kept it on.

Last edited by davidw1234; 02-17-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #484
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESHvibe View Post
Short Asian kid in a black (maybe dark blue or purple) Honda fit sporting a fat "N" sign, pointless wing, and a bunch of AJR stickers.

You drove normally on victoria drive until you saw that my car was JDM. Thanks for cutting me off, tailgating me, and beaming me with your retarded HIDs. Do me and all of us a favor and put some fucking projectors on, and stop trying to race in your family car.
Posted via RS Mobile
Spotted this guy on nanaimo. LOL stared me down and proceeded to swerve in and out of traffic up nanaimo
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 02-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #485
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts
Quote:

Posted via RS Mobile
Was it this Fit ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 214.jpg (84.5 KB, 0 views)
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #486
NLY
Helps you change your flat, doesn't hit on your girlfriend while doing so

Thanked 1,747 Times in 275 Posts
^^Guy drives like a ginormous faggot. Driving on kingsway and the light turns red, I slow down and he proceeds to cut me off and slam his brakes.

..we stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside us.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #487

Quote:

Posted via RS Mobile
did the fit hv any sort of non oem rims? this kid might be from richmond if it is.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #488
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,403 Times in 488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise240 View Post
Was it this Fit ?
Exactly the one. We were stopped at 57th and Knight. He continually stared my ride down, so immediately when the light was green, he blitzed it, slowed down to stare at me, then finally cut in front of me.

Naturally, I got sick of it, so I smoked him when I popped onto HWY 91, and when he caught up with me in Richmond, he just tail gated me with his stupid HIDs
Old 02-18-2012, 01:17 AM   #489
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
Quote:
Exactly the one. We were stopped at 57th and Knight. He continually stared my ride down, so immediately when the light was green, he blitzed it, slowed down to stare at me, then finally cut in front of me.

Naturally, I got sick of it, so I smoked him when I popped onto HWY 91, and when he caught up with me in Richmond, he just tail gated me with his stupid HIDs
Isn't this the same kid whose parents own an autobody shop on 33rd/vic?
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2012, 01:21 AM   #490

Quote:

did the kid wear earrings? and shaved the sides of his head (hair) and have front bangs geled down? If it is, i know who he is.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #491
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee123 View Post
did the kid wear earrings? and shaved the sides of his head (hair) and have front bangs geled down? If it is, i know who he is.
That description
Old 02-18-2012, 01:32 AM   #492
RS controls my life!

Earlier today around lunch time, I was picking up a friend from UBC, and on the way back on SW Marine (The long stretch of winding 1 lane road) there is a long chain of cars as there almost always is.

I was in the middle of the pack, and some punk asian kid in mommy's X5 keeps tailgating me the whole way hoping i'd go faster, when i obviously have a train of about 7 cars in front of me and i was only about 5 meters from the guy in front.

This idiot kept going right up to my bumper and shaking his steering wheel to shake the nose of his car at me.

You're lucky I didnt slam on my breaks to teach you a lesson. And I didnt get out to slap the shit out of your 90lb frame.

You're also not scaring anyone by trying to stare me down at the red light, and gunning it to pass me on the green only to get stuck in the wrong lane of traffic and end up in the back again to get over the bridge. Good thing my friend recognized you from our high school. The next guy you tailgate might not be as nice as I am on the brake pedal.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:33 AM   #493
cho
sneaky beaky like

Thanked 3,667 Times in 568 Posts

loooooooooool
Old 02-18-2012, 01:49 AM   #494
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
wutta tool lol
Old 02-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #495
I STILL don't get it

^

Till today I still cannot fathom why one would paint their drum brakes red, like if you want to pass them off as disc brakes at least paint it silver???? Blows you mind, kinda like those imagine super car monstrosities from M&Ms
Old 02-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #496
I'm a douchetool

Thanked 5,037 Times in 1,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VK79 View Post
^

Till today I still cannot fathom why one would paint their drum brakes red, like if you want to pass them off as disc brakes at least paint it silver???? Blows you mind, kinda like those imagine super car monstrosities from M&Ms
Because brembos.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #497
I am Hook'd on RS

owner of above fit? https://www.facebook.com/KU4N9573R?sk=info
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
That description
hahahaha didnt know how to phrase it better but at least ppl get the point
Old 02-18-2012, 04:16 AM   #499
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,383 Times in 184 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceRicer View Post
ajr whore... ricey car
Old 02-18-2012, 07:40 AM   #500
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,100 Times in 259 Posts
Where to even start, this is just yesterday driving to work

Idiot on a bike cutting in and out of traffic just as i started going over the bridge going towards richmond probably doing 150

Asshole in a Red Ford Escape tailgating me on the highway doing a 110, finally got sick of the fucker slammed on my brakes and then he backed the fuck off

Intersection of No 5 Road and Steveston highway waiting to turn left. I was behind a Honda minivan in the intersection. Light turns red and minivan blows the light going the other way, minivan in front of me goes and then a red mini cooper blows the light after the lights been solid red for 5 seconds.

Richmond..............
Previous
1977 Firebird 5.7
1987 Iroc-Z 2.5
1998 Firebird 3.8
1992 BMW 325i 2.5
1994 Dodge Ram 5.2
1996 Dodge Ram 5.9
1996 Cavalier Z22 2.2
1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6