REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 02-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #526
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,345 Times in 1,203 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by some_punk View Post
maybe people a shit head like you ppl who stop to look at an accident should just learn to move instead of looking at an accident.

Advertisement

[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
Old 02-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #527
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolowtone View Post
^ Beat me to it

A. learn to write a proper sentence
B. He did not say that he stopped to look at the accident.

If you are going to quote someone and give them attitude, at least do it over something they actually did
we did not get a speeding ticket so shut the fuck up. cause we werent speeding in the first place. and what training do you have in checking speed. "oh scared my mom" what bullshit
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
Old 02-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #528
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
the picture doesn't seem to be loading or just me??

oooo snap! a local posted another local in this thread
Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #529
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoTurbo View Post
So I was driving down River road, richmond at 1am tonight towards the oval. I start to rev up around 70km/h and got close to a blue chevorlet. Then suddenly he starts to slow down real hard and brakes randomly. I start to wonder whats wrong with the driver. Then a head sticks out on the right passenger side and starts talking and pointing fingers. I thought he was drunk and kept driving.

When we hit the 3 way stop sign near the oval, the driver parks, and a white caucasian male gets out of the passenger seat and walks up to my car and starts yelling. I had no clue what he was saying because I had the radio on loud. I ignored him and reversed, then drove off and at the same time tried to kick my car, then I down the road outside the Oval. He decided to catch up and irritate me by flashing high beams constantly. Finally he drove off to intersect the bridge and I drove towards Dover park to avoid him.

Seriously this is the first time I encoutered this and I would have actually ran him over if I boiled pretty hard and passing it by as self defence. Really I have no clue what Richmond has come to these days

it could be tail gating or it could be not. Can anyone post the thread where the beamer follows a honda down hill and the driver gets pissed for following him?

edit: well since he did come out and start kicking your car... sounds like you tail gated
Old 02-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #530
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
we did not get a speeding ticket so shut the fuck up. cause we werent speeding in the first place. and what training do you have in checking speed. "oh scared my mom" what bullshit
And now your all pissy and quoting me. Where in your quote did i say you were speeding? Or that i had training of any sort? You were wrong then and you are wrong now, I will not shut up
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #531
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,078 Times in 476 Posts
Quote:

you crossed over a painted island twice... that's 2 possible moving violations.

you operated your vehicle in a manner that caused unnecessary noise, oh look another possible ticket...

hell you could probably get another one for unsafe acceleration...

if you didn't get any tickets, go buy your self a lottery ticket... horseshoes must be pouring out of your asshole...

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth

Last edited by Raid3n; 02-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #532

I was not wrong then and not wrong now,
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #533
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

LOL, mustang + arrogant drivers; these two things couldn't compliment each other any better....not saying all are, but a vast majority are....no different than any other kinds of cars and people; but this category definately has a lot more idiots.
It ranges over a vast age gap too.....from kids to retired folks...
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #534
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,420 Times in 799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raid3n View Post

you crossed over a painted island twice... that's 2 possible moving violations.

you operated your vehicle in a manor that caused unnecessary noise, oh look another possible ticket...

hell you could probably get another one for unsafe acceleration...

if you didn't get any tickets, go buy your self a lottery ticket... horseshoes must be pouring out of your asshole...
To me it just sounds like 1 ticket...

"Suspended for Reckless Driving & Endangering the Public."

/end to him.
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
This post thanked by:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #535
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,597 Times in 1,188 Posts
Undercover grey VPD crown vic 042 FVD License plate was what I believe I saw when he blew by me.

Tailgated me up the hill on 33rd all the way from arbutus to mackenzie. Tried to pass me on the right twice at the stop signs.
I drove 50-52 km/h just so he wouldn't harass me for speeding and to piss him off even more. Was driving a champagne camry at the time and felt like granny driving. If he was actually in a hurry I wouldn't mind if he turned on his strobes and passed me but tailgating me for over a kilometer isn't the way to do it.

I wonder if I can file a complaint about this guy, his dash cam would clearly show him trying to pass me on the right of a single lane road twice. Then again I might have misread the license plate wrong...

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 02-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #536
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
Quote:
You mad bro? I've seen your threads you actually autocross your car, dunno about your friend. Keep it on the track buddy. If you didn't do anything wrong the cops have better things to do than pull over 2 guys in a mustang for driving and following the laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
LOL, mustang + arrogant drivers; these two things couldn't compliment each other any better....not saying all are, but a vast majority are....no different than any other kinds of cars and people; but this category definately has a lot more idiots.
What do you expect when you take a coupe with RWD and put a v8 in it. On top of that., its a domestic so within a few years of being brand new it's at a fraction of it's original price -- which wasn't that much to begin with.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #537
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
Undercover grey VPD crown vic 042 FVD License plate was what I believe I saw when he blew by me.

Tailgated me up the hill on 33rd all the way from arbutus to mackenzie. Tried to pass me on the right twice at the stop signs.
I drove 50-52 km/h just so he wouldn't harass me for speeding and to piss him off even more. Was driving a champagne camry at the time and felt like granny driving. If he was actually in a hurry I wouldn't mind if he turned on his strobes and passed me but tailgating me for over a kilometer isn't the way to do it.

I wonder if I can file a complaint about this guy, his dash cam would clearly show him trying to pass me on the right of a single lane road twice. Then again I might have misread the license plate wrong...
Happened to me a couple times, I felt like he wanted to give me a ticket but needed a legit reason. The worst was when an unmarked vic followed me from the Granville and 70th all the way to 16th and tailgated me the entire time going at 50km/h. This was at 2am, there were NO cars.

Maybe they like trolling people during their spare time?
Old 02-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #538
Banned By Establishment

around 10:30am by ontario st and 17th ave e
a c lai type of driver drove a white beamer 3 series with one hand reverse parking and other hand was on phone.
took her while to park
Old 02-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #539
F**K YOUR HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrPcAo View Post
Happened to me a couple times, I felt like he wanted to give me a ticket but needed a legit reason. The worst was when an unmarked vic followed me from the Granville and 70th all the way to 16th and tailgated me the entire time going at 50km/h. This was at 2am, there were NO cars.

Maybe they like trolling people during their spare time?
Yeah it was 11PM at night pretty much no cars for me too. I wonder if ppl have sped up because they were being tailgated and end up getting a speeding ticket...

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 02-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #540
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,493 Times in 687 Posts
some_punk, were you the one in the black mustang?

edit - didn't see this page
Old 02-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #541
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
I was not wrong then and not wrong now,
Well then you obviously dont know how to properly quote someone. If you are quoting what i said, you are directing your reply either at me or something i said.

Now seeing as i never said any of the things you quoted me on, how are you right? Please explain sir, because i think that you makes you wrong lol. At least you stopped trying to put words in my mouth..
Old 02-20-2012, 10:56 PM   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
You mad bro? I've seen your threads you actually autocross your car, dunno about your friend. Keep it on the track buddy. If you didn't do anything wrong the cops have better things to do than pull over 2 guys in a mustang for driving and following the laws

What do you expect when you take a coupe with RWD and put a v8 in it. On top of that., its a domestic so within a few years of being brand new it's at a fraction of it's original price -- which wasn't that much to begin with.
I never exceeded the speed limit, and that wasnt me driving. What he pulled us over for was when the white car's wheel fell off the whole traffic was stopped, so we went over the white line, In fact the cop should have given all those other people tickets for obstructing traffic in cause they are all so fucking nosy and have to stop and stare.
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
If you are saying i am an arrogant driver, you cannot be more wrong as I have never had a ticket, and never cut anyone off intentionally.
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #544
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Not really in Vancouver, but....

Coming home from the States last night on I5, the speed limit alternates between 60 or 70mph. I wasn't exactly being the slowest guy on the road averaging a little over the speed limit, a white Sienna with BC plates zooms right by, judging by the speed difference they were going at least 90-100mph, that's well over 140km/h. This was around exits 220ish.

A few miles later I catch up to these guys doing 50mph. No clue what's up. Then they speed up and pass me again at ridiculous speeds.

The next time I run into them it was at the big section of forests at around exit 241. They were doing 50 again with a local Tundra on their ass on the left lane. Everyone had to pass them on the right side.

As we exit the forest section I see them catching up again. Then I see them getting lit up. Didn't see them catch up while waiting at the border, good riddance. Should have copied down the plate number.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #545
F**K YOUR HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoFire View Post

Coming home from the States last night on I5, the speed limit alternates between 60 or 70mph. I wasn't exactly being the slowest guy on the road averaging a little over the speed limit, a white Sienna with BC plates zooms right by, judging by the speed difference they were going at least 90-100mph, that's well over 140km/h. This was around exits 220ish.

A few miles later I catch up to these guys doing 50mph. No clue what's up. Then they speed up and pass me again at ridiculous speeds.

The next time I run into them it was at the big section of forests at around exit 241. They were doing 50 again with a local Tundra on their ass on the left lane. Everyone had to pass them on the right side.

As we exit the forest section I see them catching up again. Then I see them getting lit up. Didn't see them catch up while waiting at the border, good riddance. Should have copied down the plate number.
That sounds so weird lol, Flying by you is one thing but driving so slow that they are backing up traffic is just...

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 02-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #546
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,910 Times in 648 Posts
Quote:

Was it a group of asian guys? Might have been tofu!

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
Old 02-21-2012, 03:05 AM   #547
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,078 Times in 476 Posts
Quote:

100mph = 160kph lol so not really "well over 140" but yes, very fast lol.

maybe they figured they would do their excessive speeding in the states where they figured they wouldn't get impounded? i am pretty sure the states are more harsh with speeding than we are lol.

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Old 02-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #548
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Yeah it was 11PM at night pretty much no cars for me too. I wonder if ppl have sped up because they were being tailgated and end up getting a speeding ticket...
That's happened to me in West Van.
Pitch black driving down the road, pass this side street and before I'm half-way down the block; cop rips it from the side street onto the main road and is on my ass before I have time to make out what car it is.
I'm talking less than a foot from my bumper, going left to right, left to right.
Stupidly I sped up to get him off my ass, and that's when the sirens came on.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:31 AM   #549
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,100 Times in 259 Posts
Quote:

I had something like that happen yesterday heading up oak going towards 41st. First hes tailgating me im doing maybe 55, then he takes off and blows past me without lights. Then just before 41st (hes in the left lane) he just takes off across 3 lanes and turns right on 41st (all within half a block) without so much as a signal and again no lights.
Previous
1977 Firebird 5.7
1987 Iroc-Z 2.5
1998 Firebird 3.8
1992 BMW 325i 2.5
1994 Dodge Ram 5.2
1996 Dodge Ram 5.9
1996 Cavalier Z22 2.2
1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6
Old 02-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #550
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
If you are saying i am an arrogant driver, you cannot be more wrong as I have never had a ticket, and never cut anyone off intentionally.
good god....you're not worth my time argueing....because clearly your mind hasn't fully matured into adulthood...

people like you will never amount to anything....stop trying to sell dime bags...sell your car and take some ESL classes.

So i'll leave you on a note of; you don't need to be ticketed to be labelled arrogant...Think outside the box for once.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
This post thanked by: