REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 06-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #5551
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,322 Times in 1,114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
Holy shit you're right. Has JDM front both vids w/ no ITR emblems if i'm not mistaken. Seems 2b same guy..
Dude, it's the exact same video that was posted awhile ago
Advertisement
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Old 06-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #5552
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stRider View Post
so this concludes that rsx drivers are d-bags
And mazda 3, toyota yaris. I have seen multiple of these drivers drive dangerously, not saying all of these drivers, but definitely be aware of them
Old 06-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #5553
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 2,694 Times in 568 Posts
You guys have probably already seen the really bad ones since I've been posting them on here, but never the less, here's my newest video:

Bad Drivers of Greater Vancouver. Episode 22.

This post thanked by:
Old 06-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #5554
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,656 Times in 911 Posts
what happened in the last one?

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
Old 06-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #5555
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 12,348 Times in 3,337 Posts
no stopping/ bus stop?

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
Old 06-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #5556
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,322 Times in 330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
Hey, I race you your car you wanna go? - YouTube

Has anyone seen this? What a FUCKING MORON. LMAO Watch when he gets out at the light. Poor guy had to deal w/ THIS stupid guy.
This itr was written off
Old 06-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #5557
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
no stopping/ bus stop?
Yah people seriously need to learn that if theres flashing lights behind you pulling you over, it doesn't mean you have to stop exactly where you are. Stop where it is safe, in a side street perhaps. DAMN. Hope he gave them an extra ticket for stopping in no stopping zone
Old 06-27-2013, 11:39 PM   #5558
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,742 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegra7 View Post
This itr was written off
Lol. This eases my mind in so many ways.

I guess we know whose car was shitty now...
Old 06-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #5559

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSupa View Post
You guys have probably already seen the really bad ones since I've been posting them on here, but never the less, here's my newest video:

Bad Drivers of Greater Vancouver. Episode 22.

[url...[/url]
I think you may be wrong about the red light running around 6:24. It's been years since I took my driving classes, but my teacher said in situations like that, you may advance like the yaris and civic did. I did a quick search on ICBC's site and i couldn't find anything (maybe someone else can http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing...dsense-drivers)
Maybe Monkeywrench can ask his dad, the driving instructor, to confirm. I'd really like to know if i'm right or wrong, cuz when I'm waiting at that red light, I use that time to crawl over the tracks instead of holding up traffic. Either way i'm crawling over the tracks
This post thanked by:
Old 06-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #5560

Thanked 2,694 Times in 568 Posts
^There's a sign saying "Stop here (arrow pointing at the line before the tracks) on red"

If it doesn't count as running a red light, then at the very least, you can get ticketed for failing to obey regulatory signs.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #5561
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts
Dat corner cutting
Old 06-28-2013, 01:20 AM   #5562
PRINCESS

Quote:
^There's a sign saying "Stop here (arrow pointing at the line before the tracks) on red"

If it doesn't count as running a red light, then at the very least, you can get ticketed for failing to obey regulatory signs.
Happens way too often at that intersection.

PS love your videos hahaha
Old 06-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #5563
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:

That one is pretty questionable. One could stop on the red line there, then move up if it is safe to do so if there is space up there which a lot of cars often do, unless the gates were down then the sign makes better sense.

That does without saying, I know a Richmond RMCP offer and can ask him in particular that intersection to clarify about it.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #5564

Thanked 6,442 Times in 1,707 Posts
As I'm riding into work today on my rucks, there was bumper to bumper traffic outside Costco. I am waiting at the light to make my left turn ( I'm in the intersection, traffic is crawling BUT steady so i cannot make my left) it turns yellow, and almost red by the time I get to make my left. But then the van that was stopped just starts drivin through the intersection and just about t- bones me. Clearly he was only payin attention to the car infront of him, and NOT the lights. He saw the gap and just started going.

I caught it all on my handlebar mounted cam, but I'm at work. It was my first close call since owning the ruckus
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #5565
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,264 Times in 617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango View Post
That one is pretty questionable. One could stop on the red line there, then move up if it is safe to do so if there is space up there which a lot of cars often do, unless the gates were down then the sign makes better sense.

That does without saying, I know a Richmond RMCP offer and can ask him in particular that intersection to clarify about it.
You could advance when safe to do so/space, but at the end of the day, the sign is instructing all drivers to stop exactly where it is pointing, when the light is red. It will be up to you whether you want to take the chance and get a ticket if an PO decides to pull you over.

Just because a lot of people do it, or you deem it logical/safe, doesn't mean it is legal.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #5566
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidPenguin View Post
Yah people seriously need to learn that if theres flashing lights behind you pulling you over, it doesn't mean you have to stop exactly where you are. Stop where it is safe, in a side street perhaps. DAMN. Hope he gave them an extra ticket for stopping in no stopping zone
Actually, if you see lights and sirens behind you, and it is safe to do so, you are supposed to stop as soon as you can/deem it safe. Just because there are signs saying no stopping, big deal. The Police officer generally will light you up when they want you to stop. nothing is more annoying that a driving that is being pulled over, driving another 100 meters to find a parking lot to pull into. More often than not, the Police officer will activate their lights when they deem it is an area they find safe to conduct a traffic stop
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #5567
RS controls my life!

I was headed to Sounds Good yesterday heading eastbound on Broadway.

Followed a white 5th gen Prelude with no plate, and a temporary license that was stuck on his rear windshield, though was completely useless because he had a near-black tint. He had a huge exhaust with some sort of straight/test/no pipe system because every time he ripped it, black smoke would blow everywhere. He was cutting in and out of heavy traffic VERY dangerously.

Followed him from Commercial all the way to Brentwood. I drove casually and still managed to stay relatively close behind him.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #5568
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 5,395 Times in 1,456 Posts
*NOT A BAD DRIVING CASE... In an attempt to make this thread less depressing...

Saw the cutest little girl today that totally made my day.

If you watch to the end, she ends up waving and blowing a kiss to the guy next to me as well. The best part? Both of us wave back but he ends up honking a little bit where the mom/guardian does this super awkward "do I know you wave but I'll wave back because there is no one else around so you must know me" wave.

*edit
I don't care how badass you are, when a little girl waves and blows a kiss at you, you wave back.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #5569
CRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Actually, if you see lights and sirens behind you, and it is safe to do so, you are supposed to stop as soon as you can/deem it safe. Just because there are signs saying no stopping, big deal. The Police officer generally will light you up when they want you to stop. nothing is more annoying that a driving that is being pulled over, driving another 100 meters to find a parking lot to pull into. More often than not, the Police officer will activate their lights when they deem it is an area they find safe to conduct a traffic stop
When there are emergencies vehicle around you with their lights and/or sirens on, you're suppose to slow down and pull over as soon as possible (provided you're doing it safely) where you'll come to a stop. You don't stop as soon as you can in the middle of the lane. This is because if everyone does it, it causes a standstill where no one moves and the emergency vehicle can't get to their destination.

People that just stop when they see emergency vehicles are the ones that cause accidents.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #5570
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post

lol i was expecting to see some cute LG's .. but you meant a real little girl
This post thanked by:
Old 06-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #5571
CRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow63 View Post
lol i was expecting to see some cute LG's .. but you meant a real little girl

When someone says a little girl, I'm thinking it's a kid. Maybe I'm just getting old but me thinks you have your mind in the gutter.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-28-2013, 10:55 PM   #5572
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Driver signals and then just goes for the lane change. caught up to her later on and saw it was a clai driver

This post thanked by:
Old 06-29-2013, 01:35 AM   #5573

Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
Quote:

What a cutie! - YouTube

If you watch to the end, she ends up waving and blowing a kiss to the guy next to me as well. The best part? Both of us wave back but he ends up honking a little bit where the mom/guardian does this super awkward "do I know you wave but I'll wave back because there is no one else around so you must know me" wave.

Definitely a shitty driver....Great video, would watch again.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:33 AM   #5574
RS controls my life!

Quote:

It happens a lot to me when I'm on my sport bike. I guess kids just like seeing motorcycles. A lot of kids wave too, and they get a nice wave back.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #5575
RS Veteran

Quote:
When there are emergencies vehicle around you with their lights and/or sirens on, you're suppose to slow down and pull over as soon as possible (provided you're doing it safely) where you'll come to a stop. You don't stop as soon as you can in the middle of the lane. This is because if everyone does it, it causes a standstill where no one moves and the emergency vehicle can't get to their destination.

People that just stop when they see emergency vehicles are the ones that cause accidents.
i should have been more clear. Yes the driver must pull over to the right (i didn't think I had to state that since it's the obvious). What I meant by my post was that there is really nothing wrong with where that car pulled over. Just because there are signs saying no parking stopping, doesn't mean a car cannot stop there if they are being pulled over by the cops. And that car was already parked there, which is what caused the cops to pull him/her over. If the car got up and started driving after all that, do you really think the cop would appreciate that?