REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 02-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #551
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,208 Times in 403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by some_punk View Post
I never exceeded the speed limit, and that wasnt me driving. What he pulled us over for was when the white car's wheel fell off the whole traffic was stopped, so we went over the white line, In fact the cop should have given all those other people tickets for obstructing traffic in cause they are all so fucking nosy and have to stop and stare.
Quit making up bullshit...I was there to witness this first hand and saw exactly what the driver of the Shelby did (NOT YOU, your friend...don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch when you weren't even driving)...No where did anyone say that the shelby exceeded the speed limit, the limit is 90km/h, the car can't get up to that speed in the distance traveled.

Also quit saying that everyone was "obstructing traffic" and they are nosy, your the one that's arrogant. The white accord lost its wheel in the left most lane...people have to FUCKING MERGE into the right to get by...also as there were people(a hazard) on the highway we cannot do this at 90km/h. The cars in the left lane were merging one by one into the right, it takes time...

Your friend cut over a painted island twice, first when he cut off the MDX then within a few seconds traffic jammed up because of the accident up ahead. So traffic jams up and your friend decides to floor it over another painted island into the MERGE LANE in order to get in front of everyone else...instead of slowly going with the flow of traffic to get past the accident...in doing so his dumbass got pulled over(karma)

I am still amazed that you do not feel what your friend did was wrong, keep in mind we are not accusing anyone of speeding here, you brought that up yourself....

I'll be posting a pic of what took place later tonight to possibly help you comprehend what you did.
Edit: Le pics...click to make them larger.

Advertisement

Last edited by ruthless; 02-21-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #552
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 1,230 Times in 268 Posts
Quote:
maybe people a shit head like you ppl who stop to look at an accident should just learn to move instead of looking at an accident.

2001 WRX STi
2003 Supercharged 350z (sold)
1991 R32 GTR (sold)
2000 Civic SiR (sold)
1990 Civic Si-T (sold)
1986 MK1 Mr2 (sold)
2005 GSX-R 750 (sold)
2003 CBR 600RR (sold)
2007 Ducati 1098 track (sold)
2009 Kawasaki ZX6R (track build)
This post thanked by:
Old 02-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #553
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
That sounds so weird lol, Flying by you is one thing but driving so slow that they are backing up traffic is just...
Beats me, usually when people speed, they speed the whole way.... Afraid of the dark? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raid3n View Post
100mph = 160kph lol so not really "well over 140" but yes, very fast lol.

maybe they figured they would do their excessive speeding in the states where they figured they wouldn't get impounded? i am pretty sure the states are more harsh with speeding than we are lol.
I thought fines in the states get way up there when you speed excessively. I guess its true they don't get impounded. Not sure though.

On the speed thing, I think anything over 150km/h on a pretty busy two lane highway is excessive, especially when its littered with people who don't have any common courtesy or common sense. At least on a three or more lane highway, there is more space to escape to.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #554
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions

Thanked 1,761 Times in 537 Posts
Whoa whoa who scooped that bucket of sand into some punk's vag? I mean u aint the driver and if your buddy was at no fault then you wouldnt have come off so defensively.
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #555
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,592 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoFire View Post
Beats me, usually when people speed, they speed the whole way.... Afraid of the dark? lol

I thought fines in the states get way up there when you speed excessively. I guess its true they don't get impounded. Not sure though.

On the speed thing, I think anything over 150km/h on a pretty busy two lane highway is excessive, especially when its littered with people who don't have any common courtesy or common sense. At least on a three or more lane highway, there is more space to escape to.
The only ticket I've ever got was on the I5 going 84mph in a 70mph zone :sigh: it was a $200 ish ticket. Lol never driving in the "fast lane" again, even though I was travelling at around the same speed as everyone else.

I know someone who was speeding at 180-190 and was caught for "wreckless driving", he was arrested/held overnight at the police station/had to appear in court the next day, towing and legal fees etc. in that 2 day period added up to about $10k. Definitely not like what we have up here

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 02-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #556
iceboy & saucywoman are my parents!

Thanked 1,766 Times in 445 Posts
i think my dad is prob on the worst drivers there is.....and he blames evry1 else for bad driving lol
Old 02-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #557
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless View Post
Quit making up bullshit...I was there to witness this first hand and saw exactly what the driver of the Shelby did (NOT YOU, your friend...don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch when you weren't even driving)...No where did anyone say that the shelby exceeded the speed limit, the limit is 90km/h, the car can't get up to that speed in the distance traveled.

Also quit saying that everyone was "obstructing traffic" and they are nosy, your the one that's arrogant. The white accord lost its wheel in the left most lane...people have to FUCKING MERGE into the right to get by...also as there were people(a hazard) on the highway we cannot do this at 90km/h. The cars in the left lane were merging one by one into the right, it takes time...

Your friend cut over a painted island twice, first when he cut off the MDX then within a few seconds traffic jammed up because of the accident up ahead. So traffic jams up and your friend decides to floor it over another painted island into the MERGE LANE in order to get in front of everyone else...instead of slowly going with the flow of traffic to get past the accident...in doing so his dumbass got pulled over(karma)

I am still amazed that you do not feel what your friend did was wrong, keep in mind we are not accusing anyone of speeding here, you brought that up yourself....

I'll be posting a pic of what took place later tonight to possibly help you comprehend what you did.
Another "Friend got ticket" thread in the police forum adverted thanks to Ruthless and Associates Inc.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #558
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless View Post

Edit: Le pics...click to make them larger.

How is that arrogant there is one thing to be merging and another thing to be completely stopped.
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
Old 02-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
good god....you're not worth my time argueing....because clearly your mind hasn't fully matured into adulthood...

people like you will never amount to anything....stop trying to sell dime bags...sell your car and take some ESL classes.

So i'll leave you on a note of; you don't need to be ticketed to be labelled arrogant...Think outside the box for once.
English is my second language, but like that fucking matters. and it is also easy to accuse people of anything when you are hiding behind your computer screen
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
Old 02-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #560

Thanked 2,162 Times in 848 Posts
It is also easy to come off as arrogant and immature when you argue like that online. How come you are so defensive about a silly stunt your friend pulled?

Gone:
AP1 S2000
FA1 Civic
Old 02-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #561
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
It is also easy to come off as arrogant and immature when you argue like that online. How come you are so defensive about a silly stunt your friend pulled?
because best friends :IDL
This post thanked by:
Old 02-22-2012, 02:04 AM   #562
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,078 Times in 476 Posts
come out to a meet. any one of us will be more than happy to say all this to your face.

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Old 02-22-2012, 02:57 AM   #563
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teekaywok View Post
bff
Old 02-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #564
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,025 Times in 201 Posts
typical mustang driver

reminds me a black mustang same year as that one, which almost tboned me from running a stop sign then slammed his brakes on me and drove like 20km/hr till i could turn off in the backroads of Burnaby. That kinda shit pisses me off, as my martial arts instructor said to me long ago... "Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them " lol
68 Plymouth Barracuda
03 Custom Chopper
Old 02-22-2012, 04:02 AM   #565
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,524 Times in 1,746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
The only ticket I've ever got was on the I5 going 84mph in a 70mph zone :sigh: it was a $200 ish ticket. Lol never driving in the "fast lane" again, even though I was travelling at around the same speed as everyone else.

I know someone who was speeding at 180-190 and was caught for "wreckless driving", he was arrested/held overnight at the police station/had to appear in court the next day, towing and legal fees etc. in that 2 day period added up to about $10k. Definitely not like what we have up here
I got caught doing 120mph half way towards Seattle and ticket was only $298

Can't imagin what would've happened here.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #566
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
English is my second language, but like that fucking matters. and it is also easy to accuse people of anything when you are hiding behind your computer screen
Here we go again with your arrogance insinuiating that you're tough and nobody would say this crap to your face....its just stupid to meet someone up cause of an internet exchange; but I'm willing to say anything to your face at the next Revscene Meet; The question is will you be wearing a nametag to distinguish yourself from everyone else?...I bet you wont.

English is my third language so don't try to use it as in excuse; Come to Canada, learn the fucking language.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."

Last edited by Supafly; 02-22-2012 at 07:36 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #567
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,592 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
I got caught doing 120mph half way towards Seattle and ticket was only $298

Can't imagin what would've happened here.
Damn 120mph is pretty damn fast, if all you got was $298 that's not unfair at all eh? I think I was pulled over for 84mph somewhere in the Snohomish county IIRC because of who the ticket was addressed from, it was $198 approx.

I wonder if they were more likely to ticket me because of the BC plates knowing I wouldn't have (/less likely to) gone down to dispute. 84 in a 70 really doesn't feel all that fast and I was travelling the same speed as everyone else give or take 3-5 kph, was driving a mineral silver-green camry too so my car was pretty low key... *le sigh* Not that I'm denying speeding or anything but it just feels like such shitty luck. Ended up not spending any money that whole day haha.

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 02-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #568
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,263 Times in 545 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teekaywok View Post
because
Old 02-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #569
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

There were lots of traffic on Cambie next to the underground parkade at Oakridge around 5 and I was in the rightest lane after turning right from 41st. The lane I was on had no cars since that lane eventually leads to a turn right only. So there I was going straight when a crazy see lai in her white SUV (forgot make) turns left from oncoming traffic into oakridge's parkade. I couldn't see her until she was crossing the lane to my left (my car's pretty low) and I was about 3-4 car lengths away from her. I had to slam on my brakes so hard ABS kicked in and all my random crap in my car flew forward. Honked at her and all that, but she was still looking at the entrance into Oakridge...prolly didn't even know she was about to get t-boned

Last edited by yukikaze203; 02-22-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #570

Quote:
Here we go again with your arrogance insinuiating that you're tough and nobody would say this crap to your face....its just stupid to meet someone up cause of an internet exchange; but I'm willing to say anything to your face at the next Revscene Meet; The question is will you be wearing a nametag to distinguish yourself from everyone else?...I bet you wont.

English is my third language so don't try to use it as in excuse; Come to Canada, learn the fucking language.
I am not here for a fucking english lesson, and I dont give a fuck about english, I will be there at the stupid meet and lets see you say this shit to my face.
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
Old 02-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #571
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
I am not here for a fucking english lesson, and I dont give a fuck about english, I will be there at the stupid meet and lets see you say this shit to my face.
Seriously, fuck that, English is my second language and at times I prefer speaking cantonese but at least attempt to learn the god damn language .

Quote:
Because he is one of the few people that I know that is worth respecting.
He may be an amazing friend but seriously this is an internet forum what is the point of being arrogant and attacking everyone that says anything at all. Try calming down and walking away instead of being an asshole and making you and your friend look worse.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
This post thanked by:
Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
Because he is one of the few people that I know that is worth respecting.
1995 Nissan 240sx SOLD
2009 Saturn Astra
Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #573
NLY
Helps you change your flat, doesn't hit on your girlfriend while doing so

Thanked 1,747 Times in 275 Posts
Quote:

Quote:

..we stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside us.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #574
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,640 Times in 336 Posts
sigh.. i'm pretty sure 99.99% of us did some stupid shit with our rides... hey punk, just don't do it next time! =)
Old 02-23-2012, 01:33 AM   #575

BEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFF OR CHICKEN LESSGO