REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #6526
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
WTF white knight Enai?

If you fail someone, you must write a fucking book to defend yourself. This is not acceptable internet behavior!!!!
"Acceptable" behaviour is what you allow people to get away with. Just like driving, if you don't honk, they won't know any better.
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #6527
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,997
Thanked 1,962 Times in 445 Posts
^ not sure if this guy is serious or not. either straight up or just don't understand internet humour.
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #6528
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
Marshall Placid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,260
Thanked 1,885 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-vtecyo View Post
K-O-S (key on site) this asshole!!

did u report it to icbc? i am really curious on what they will/can do.
If I remembered correctly, the illegally parked car dinged your (Paradise's) car.

If it was me, I would have searched for the tow-truck sign or inquired the parking lot's shops for the resident tow truck company and have them tow the car away.
Marshall Placid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #6529
I subscribe to Revscene
 
FatalCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Liberty City
Posts: 1,981
Thanked 338 Times in 137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
"Acceptable" behaviour is what you allow people to get away with. Just like driving, if you don't honk, they won't know any better.
Posted via RS Mobile
let's move on because

FatalCloud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #6530
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
^ not sure if this guy is serious or not. either straight up or just don't understand internet humour.
Let's say you see a child sitting in a pile of mud, making and eating mud pies, and having a grand time. Many things enjoyed on "the interwebs" are akin to that child enjoying his mud pies. I seek only to enlighten the ignorant, and spread reason.
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #6531
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
j.f0ng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 806
Thanked 1,392 Times in 251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Let's say you see a child sitting in a pile of mud, making and eating mud pies, and having a grand time. Many things enjoyed on "the interwebs" are akin to that child enjoying his mud pies. I seek only to enlighten the ignorant, and spread reason.
j.f0ng is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #6532
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,997
Thanked 1,962 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Let's say you see a child sitting in a pile of mud, making and eating mud pies, and having a grand time. Many things enjoyed on "the interwebs" are akin to that child enjoying his mud pies. I seek only to enlighten the ignorant, and spread reason.
LOLOLOLOLOL not on RS.
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #6533
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 4,933
Thanked 2,658 Times in 913 Posts
he must be new here oh wait...

cat berlin out.
__________________

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #6534
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Random Person: Makes a point.
i_like_cats: Counter point.
Random Person: I won't bother countering your point, I'm just going to go off on a tangent and feign stupidity. (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, with "feign stupidity".)

MeowMeow and Lomac actually presented their opinions logically, and we had a productive conversation. You can choose to have a conversation with me, or you can choose to throw poop like a monkey. I doesn't really matter to me, as I will continue to do what I do.
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #6535
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
Marshall Placid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,260
Thanked 1,885 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
he must be new here oh wait...

cat berlin out.
LOL!!!! "Cat Berlin out".

Nice touch.

Dash Berlin NEEDS new singles/tracks.

Can't wait.
Marshall Placid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #6536
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
xXSupa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,392
Thanked 2,694 Times in 568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Random Person: Makes a point.
i_like_cats: Counter point.
Random Person: I won't bother countering your point, I'm just going to go off on a tangent and feign stupidity. (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, with "feign stupidity".)

MeowMeow and Lomac actually presented their opinions logically, and we had a productive conversation. You can choose to have a conversation with me, or you can choose to throw poop like a monkey. I doesn't really matter to me, as I will continue to do what I do.
Can you seriously just drop it? There will be people who disagree with you, and sometimes it's really not worth the effort to MAKE them agree with you. A lot easier to just let them be, and move on.

Lets get back to posting shitty/dangerous driving. Please.
__________________
oOoOooOOo what does this space do

-2011 BMW E92 335i- Current
-2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible- SOLD
xXSupa is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #6537
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Acura604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,656
Thanked 1,455 Times in 359 Posts
BAM .... BAM...3 vehicle accident hwy 99 @ hwy 17 exit. Right Lane/exit lane
Sept 24 2013. Upon rear impact, the rear glass of the Golf completely shattered.

Acura604 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #6538
My homepage has been set to RS
 
melloman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: #604
Posts: 2,244
Thanked 2,420 Times in 799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Let's say you see a child sitting in a pile of mud, making and eating mud pies, and having a grand time. Many things enjoyed on "the interwebs" are akin to that child enjoying his mud pies. I seek only to enlighten the ignorant, and spread reason.
This sounds like a CiC troll account..
__________________
Quote:
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #6539
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,708
Thanked 12,392 Times in 3,347 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Random Person: Makes a point.
i_like_cats: Counter point.
Random Person: I won't bother countering your point, I'm just going to go off on a tangent and feign stupidity. (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, with "feign stupidity".)
More like:

Regular member: Makes a post
Random Noob: Decides to take it upon himself to enlighten those who don't give a fuck
Other subscribers:
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #6540
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
More like:

Regular member: Makes a post
Random Noob: Decides to take it upon himself to enlighten those who don't give a fuck
Other subscribers:
It's the people that "don't give a fuck" that need to be enlightened. You don't need to potty train someone who knows where to take a shit. For the parents here, I'm sure when you first tried to get your kids off the diaper, they were pretty "gtfo" as well. I'm patient, and I believe in my mission. The internet and its veil of anonimity will no longer be a safe haven for ignorance and stupidity.

Edit: All you did was cement my resolve, ICE BOY.

Posted via RS Mobile
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #6541
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,708
Thanked 12,392 Times in 3,347 Posts
Doesn't make you any less annoying.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #6542
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
Doesn't make you any less annoying.
Being called annoying isn't really an insult to me. The beeping from not having your seat belt on is annoying, but that means you're driving without a seat belt on.

I'd say the only way to really not be annoyed by me, is admit I'm right, or ignore me. Put on the seat belt, or get use to the beep.
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #6543
I subscribe to Revscene
 
FatalCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Liberty City
Posts: 1,981
Thanked 338 Times in 137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Being called annoying isn't really an insult to me. The beeping from not having your seat belt on is annoying, but that means you're driving without a seat belt on.

I'd say the only way to really not be annoyed by me, is admit I'm right, or ignore me. Put on the seat belt, or get use to the beep.
it's fine obviously that you have an opinion, but we think you're annoying because you've ranted/shared an opinion on the same freaking parking etiquette subject at least 5x to the point of over-saturation that ppl don't care anymore what you have to say. and then you start talking about semantics, white knights, monkeys throwing poop, child with mud pies, 'enlightening' others like you're some fuking high priest of driving....
FatalCloud is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #6544
My homepage has been set to RS
 
SpeedStars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,345
Thanked 3,408 Times in 786 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCloud View Post
it's fine obviously that you have an opinion, but we think you're annoying because you've ranted/shared an opinion on the same freaking parking etiquette subject at least 5x to the point of over-saturation that ppl don't care anymore what you have to say. and then you start talking about semantics, white knights, monkeys throwing poop, child with mud pies, 'enlightening' others like you're some fuking high priest of driving....

What I imagined.
__________________
'16 WRX
SpeedStars is online now  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #6545
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCloud View Post
it's fine obviously that you have an opinion, but we think you're annoying because you've ranted/shared an opinion on the same freaking parking etiquette subject at least 5x to the point of over-saturation that ppl don't care anymore what you have to say. and then you start talking about semantics, white knights, monkeys throwing poop, child with mud pies, 'enlightening' others like you're some fuking high priest of driving....
I'm not a high priest of driving, just someone who doesn't let people get away with making a fallacious argument. What you have essentially just pointed out, is what I already claimed to be in the previous post: a seat belt warning beep. Yeah, it's annoying, because it's doing the same thing over and over again. But you can't argue with a seat belt beep, because it's right. It beeps when you do not have your seat belt on. I comment when other people make fallacious arguments. Telling me to go away doesn't make your argument any less fallacious, and unplugging the warning relay doesn't mean you are safe in a car accident now.

I don't believe the two people I was actually conversing with, namely Lomac and MeowMeow were annoyed with my reasoning; rather I believe we had a fairly productive conversation.

Edit: BTW, I just counted, and I made four posts specific to the parking etiquette topic; all of which were a response to further clarification. The other posts were calling people out on, as I've mentioned, either making fallacious arguments (such as semantics), or just overall ignorance (poop throwing and eating mud pies).
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by i_like_cats; 09-24-2013 at 01:53 PM.
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #6546
My homepage has been set to RS
 
radioman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,444
Thanked 2,895 Times in 758 Posts
Some people modify their seat belts so they don't chime.

Can we modify I_like_cats so he doesn't post anymore?

























radioman is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #6547
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
Some people modify their seat belts so they don't chime.

Can we modify I_like_cats so he doesn't post anymore?
Funny, because I already acknowledged the fact that some people do indeed pull the relay on their seat belt warning signals. You are more than welcome to skip my posts when reading, but it doesn't make you any more justified in your opinions. I'm just here to offer some sense of reason.
Posted via RS Mobile
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #6548
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Acura604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,656
Thanked 1,455 Times in 359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cats View Post
Funny, because I already acknowledged the fact that some people do indeed pull the relay on their seat belt warning signals. You are more than welcome to skip my posts when reading, but it doesn't make you any more justified in your opinions. I'm just here to offer some sense of reason.
Posted via RS Mobile
this thread is for videos / pix of shitty dangerous drivers... u gonna post some stuff up or are you going to S T F U! go post your dribble in some other thread.. you're filling up this thread with useless gibberish.

and


EDIT: rather than adding to the dribble in response to the noob on his response BELOW... I have posted something relevant jackass.. look above... now if you can do the same otherwise once again... G T F O.

Last edited by Acura604; 09-24-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Acura604 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #6549
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GVA
Posts: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acura604 View Post
this thread is for videos / pix of shitty dangerous drivers... u gonna post some stuff up or are you going to S T F U! go post your dribble in some other thread.. you're filling up this thread with useless gibberish.

and
As I have already explained that I will not stop, and that I will defend my position, it would appear to me that posts such as yours, requiring me to respond, are the "dribble". Why not simply move on and post something relevant, rather than incite me to further response? You can have the last word, but not I?
Posted via RS Mobile
i_like_cats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #6550
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Kamloops / NY
Posts: 22,416
Thanked 6,168 Times in 1,971 Posts
No, I'll have the last word.

Feel free to take this to the Fight Club subsection or to PM, but this back and forth has gone on long enough. The thread is for shitty drivers, not a multi-page debate.
Lomac is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net