REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2014, 01:00 AM   #7851
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Fafine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,127
Thanked 1,131 Times in 346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed2K View Post
Shitty driver just smashed in to the side of a house at the end of my block and took out a gas main. FAIL!
saw the aftermath of a prius smashed into the side of a house on broadway today around 230pm
Advertisement
Fafine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:22 AM   #7852
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
donjalapeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Guadalajara
Posts: 4,350
Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe View Post
^ how come you didn't pull over to the right?
he didn't have his lights or sirens on at that point...he turned them on when he reached the intersection.
donjalapeno is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #7853
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
kkthind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: BC
Posts: 1,076
Thanked 2,666 Times in 355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
saw the aftermath of a prius smashed into the side of a house on broadway today around 230pm

Posted via RS Mobile
kkthind is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #7854
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
meme405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,431
Thanked 6,759 Times in 2,071 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
saw the aftermath of a prius smashed into the side of a house on broadway today around 230pm
Car smashing into a house and no pics !?
__________________

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2014, 10:43 AM   #7855
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
m3thods's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,942
Thanked 945 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
saw the aftermath of a prius smashed into the side of a house on broadway today around 230pm
Was it this one? I still don't know what happened. I'd like to think that it was the taxi that caused it all, but that might be wishful thinking. I've seen SO MANY accidents at that intersection. Downhill heading south on Holdom means people trying to run stale yellows only to run into another car waiting to cross across Lougheed. Tons of parked cars on Broadway hindering sightlines for right turns onto the street. In the past 2 years I've seen a drunk driver almost ice a family of 5, and another drunk (elderly) woman send a parked car 2 houses over into a yard. My neighbour said it was like the Civic was launched "like a rocket ship". He might've been drunk/high though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-01-21.jpg (129.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by m3thods; 01-22-2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: attachment fail
m3thods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #7856
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,467
Thanked 1,486 Times in 408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
he is already at the right most lane?
As in pull over and stop? Not just keep going in the right lane? I hope you're not the type of person to keep driving on the right lane

Thanks for the clarification wolf. I only saw the front dash cam footage
Posted via RS Mobile
SoNaRWaVe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:31 PM   #7857
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Acura604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,655
Thanked 1,454 Times in 358 Posts
Acura RDX driver be like "red light? fuq dat shit!"

Acura604 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #7858
this is the hardest n***a of all time
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,481
Thanked 4,427 Times in 1,776 Posts
probably scared the shit out of that white car turning left
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/611711-glow-1-0-0-a.html

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:01 PM   #7859
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,995
Thanked 1,960 Times in 443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe View Post
As in pull over and stop? Not just keep going in the right lane? I hope you're not the type of person to keep driving on the right lane

Thanks for the clarification wolf. I only saw the front dash cam footage
Posted via RS Mobile
your post said pull over to the right , not pull over and stop
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #7860
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 300
Thanked 489 Times in 131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe View Post
^ how come you didn't pull over to the right?

to the douchebag driver, i was heading east on 41st. i heard sirens about a block before the 41st and victoria intersection. i checked my mirrors and didn't see it behind me, didn't see anything in front of me so i slowed down before the intersection to check both ways before going. and you blasted your fucking horn.

turn down your fucking music because clearly you didn't hear shit. i heard your fucking music with all your windows closed and my windows closed you fucking dumb twat.

not only that, you easily did 70+, or maybe even closer to 80. slow the fuck down.

878 SMS white acura TL i believe.
Pretty sure that's the same TL I saw in September doing this at Clarendon and 34th. You can't see the plates in the video though.

Mikoyan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #7861
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
lilaznviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: vancouver
Posts: 5,408
Thanked 922 Times in 318 Posts
^i've seen that TL do that to another car at the same spot as well. probably lives near by the area
lilaznviper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:24 PM   #7862
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
k3mps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: vancity
Posts: 1,822
Thanked 1,232 Times in 350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3thods View Post
Was it this one? I still don't know what happened. I'd like to think that it was the taxi that caused it all, but that might be wishful thinking. I've seen SO MANY accidents at that intersection. Downhill heading south on Holdom means people trying to run stale yellows only to run into another car waiting to cross across Lougheed. Tons of parked cars on Broadway hindering sightlines for right turns onto the street. In the past 2 years I've seen a drunk driver almost ice a family of 5, and another drunk (elderly) woman send a parked car 2 houses over into a yard. My neighbour said it was like the Civic was launched "like a rocket ship". He might've been drunk/high though
You live in that duplex on the corner?
k3mps is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:22 PM   #7863
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,467
Thanked 1,486 Times in 408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
your post said pull over to the right , not pull over and stop
not sure if you have a bone to pick or just trolling here....

if a cop tells you to pull over, are you going to ask the cop "do you want me to just pull over or pull over and stop?"

when you see sirens, do you pull over and keep going or pull over as right as you can and stop?

do i also have to state, stop only if it is only safe to?

what did you learn during the learners and novice stage?

catch my drift?

i'm sure most of the rs members here know what i meant. if i don't, i stand corrected and i apologize for giving rs members the benefit of the doubt. especially those that visits this thread.

/rant. back to shitty drivers please.
SoNaRWaVe is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-22-2014, 09:03 PM   #7864
My homepage has been set to RS
 
yray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENIS
Posts: 2,433
Thanked 2,310 Times in 671 Posts
initial d ricemond taxi
__________________
El escarabajo de limones

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #7865
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
Jmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Duncan, BC
Posts: 7,360
Thanked 3,287 Times in 1,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe View Post
not sure if you have a bone to pick or just trolling here....

if a cop tells you to pull over, are you going to ask the cop "do you want me to just pull over or pull over and stop?"

when you see sirens, do you pull over and keep going or pull over as right as you can and stop?

do i also have to state, stop only if it is only safe to?

what did you learn during the learners and novice stage?

catch my drift?

i'm sure most of the rs members here know what i meant. if i don't, i stand corrected and i apologize for giving rs members the benefit of the doubt. especially those that visits this thread.

/rant. back to shitty drivers please.
When I see sirens, I usually steer my vessel away so as to not end up shipwrecked.

Jmac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #7866
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
JSALES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 11,364
Thanked 2,505 Times in 711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
taxi - YouTube
initial d ricemond taxi
that white civic looked like it was going fast too right after the light turned green lol
JSALES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #7867
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 148
Thanked 188 Times in 31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
taxi - YouTube
initial d ricemond taxi
what kind of dashcam do you have? I'm looking for a affordable one just like yours?
anxiety is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:23 PM   #7868
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,995
Thanked 1,960 Times in 443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe View Post
not sure if you have a bone to pick or just trolling here....

if a cop tells you to pull over, are you going to ask the cop "do you want me to just pull over or pull over and stop?"

when you see sirens, do you pull over and keep going or pull over as right as you can and stop?

do i also have to state, stop only if it is only safe to?

what did you learn during the learners and novice stage?

catch my drift?

i'm sure most of the rs members here know what i meant. if i don't, i stand corrected and i apologize for giving rs members the benefit of the doubt. especially those that visits this thread.

/rant. back to shitty drivers please.
takes shit waaaay to seriously. writes an essay about it. but to indulge you here, the cop didn't even have a his flashers/sirens on. why would you pull over and stop? even from just viewing the front dashcam footage, the cop blew past without it on. it was further down the road.
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:26 PM   #7869
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: my car
Posts: 556
Thanked 1,826 Times in 190 Posts
Yeah the cop was just in a hurry pretty much

but heres the next minute or so

As you ca see he didnt turn on the sirens in the next 2 intersection
jackp0t is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:55 PM   #7870
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,467
Thanked 1,486 Times in 408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
takes shit waaaay to seriously. writes an essay about it. but to indulge you here, the cop didn't even have a his flashers/sirens on. why would you pull over and stop? even from just viewing the front dashcam footage, the cop blew past without it on. it was further down the road.
you're the one picking on the fine details and i gave you a reason, thats all.

and i already thanked wolf for telling me that.
SoNaRWaVe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:08 AM   #7871
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
sonick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Revscene
Posts: 7,226
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,526 Posts
Fuck, I rarely use my horn, but have had to use it twice in the past 3 days (first time was the infiniti douche posted earlier)


First clip Merc tries to merge in an intersection and with no signal. Later on at a stop light I gave him a dirty stare and he looked straight ahead avoiding eye contact.

Second clip is more tame, but Buick can't stay in his lane in a curb, gets almost a tire's width into my lane.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
Sonick is a genius. I won't go into detail what's so great about his post. But it's damn good!
1999 Mazda Miata - Weekend Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Current
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:57 AM   #7872
F**K YOUR HEAD
 
ilvtofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 8,601
Thanked 7,601 Times in 1,188 Posts
^ARIYNBF?
__________________
Miata
Fiesta
Feedback

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
ilvtofu is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:11 AM   #7873
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
sonick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Revscene
Posts: 7,226
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
^ARIYNBF?
bewm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
Sonick is a genius. I won't go into detail what's so great about his post. But it's damn good!
1999 Mazda Miata - Weekend Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Current
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 04:57 PM   #7874
My homepage has been set to RS
 
yray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENIS
Posts: 2,433
Thanked 2,310 Times in 671 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety View Post
what kind of dashcam do you have? I'm looking for a affordable one just like yours?
lol I actually have two of the same cams

One is called "skyeye mini dv vehicl 24", the other one is "SAGA-D6 portable car camcorder". The skyeye is slightly better in quality tho.
__________________
El escarabajo de limones

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 05:35 PM   #7875
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,683
Thanked 683 Times in 268 Posts


poor slk
Recon604 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net