REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 03-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #776
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,017 Times in 1,024 Posts
To Jackass in a Green 626 who followed me in the Tilbury stretch of River Road:

one lane means ONE FUCKING LANE... NOT TWO
Straddling on dividing lines isn't exactly cool too while you unce to your loudass music.
I hope you got a good scare from my "drunken" driving. If I didn't do that and scare you into staying in the lane, there will be a good chance you went head-on with the bajillion 18-wheelers that are on that road.
And when I'm turning right on a wide right-turn-yields pocket, it dosen't mean you can cut on the inside and attempt to overtake me. Who the fuck are you? Michael Schumacher? Well guess what Fuckhead I'm Ayrton Senna so fuck you I cut your sorry ass off in your little "overtaking maneuver"
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #777
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
1 lane road, old dewdney trunk road in pittmeadows today, this white cavalier was tail gaiting me so close while i was going 10km/h over the speed limit.. contemplating whether i should brake check, decided not to

than he tries to overtake me on the double solid yellow.. as a response i downshifted and vtak'd and the fucker couldnt even catch up and slowly moves back into his lane, and stops tailgaiting haha
Old 03-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #778
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

The biggest road rage on my life ..last year..firework day....

(i am sure the guy is a member here) ..

Blue modified TSX over ran me off the road 3 times in 4 block. Trying to race me ...when i got PO he fled ..*pulling U-Turn into Georgia Viaduct from main when i started pursuing him. His gf has the nerve to wrote a note on a piece of paper asking "WHY ARE YOU SO MAD" when i started to finger them..
Old 03-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #779
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

I have the plate number..but it would be bad taste for me to post it up here. If you know this guy and is HIM ...just remember..a sportbike is faster than you..and sportbikes are not intersted in racing you. So trying to match speed and CUT HIM OFF so you can feel sense of "victory" is fucking restarted...

YES YOU ...BLUE PURPLE TSX with YELLOW FOG LIGHT ..and JDM body kit..with badly installed grill.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #780
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Wish I had a dash cam. Some green van cut from the further left lane to the exit lane heading towards Mcgill street an hour ago. Dude didn't stop for shit just went.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
Old 03-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #781
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Fag in grey 7th gen civic coupe honking won't encourage me to go any faster and tailgating me won't do it either. Less qq more patience bitch we're in traffic
Old 03-30-2012, 05:02 PM   #782
My homepage has been set to RS

To the guy that VTEC'd outside langara and tried to run the red.. you ain't cool bro.

You then proceed to rev engine
Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #783
I'm a douchetool

Thanked 5,037 Times in 1,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbaddie View Post
To the guy that VTEC'd outside langara and tried to run the red.. you ain't cool bro.

You then proceed to rev engine
Sorry.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #784
RS controls my life!

Who:Grey bmw x3 driven by an older asian man with a stupid hat.
Where:On marine drive from main street until the flower auction(boundary).
What:I was in his lane for the entire trip. Buddy was constantly driving on the center line, often right in the middle of it! He blocked the same truck from passing 3 times before a horn was held on by the truck driver. Once we got to broadway he decided to change lanes without signaling, but then realized he didn't need to change lanes so he was stuck at the light sideways in both lanes. He then proceeds to turn at my turn and drive 10km until he reaches his turn. Instead of pulling over and letting the 5-6 vehicles he's been holding up pass, he decides to block the entire street so he can carefully reverse into his destination. Took him a solid minute to reverse. Gave him a nice long honk as I finally passed him. Amazed that his vehicle didn't have any scrapes or anything with that kind of terrible driving. Must be fresh off the lot.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #785
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts

I wish I had a truck that took ages to fucking stop

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
Old 03-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #786
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:59 AM   #787
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 4,756 Times in 934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_ View Post
Stupid LBS - YouTube

damn King George Hwy! "So I set the world on fiiiireeeee" =)
artofstance on twitter
Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photographers Enthusiasts
--------------------------------------------
1999 Mazda Miata
2005 Mazda 3 *sold*
2002 Volvo S40 *RIP*
1989 Volvo 740 *RIP*
Old 03-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #788
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

From a few nights ago, i posted on facebook

"Leaving work I got cutoff by one on number 6 road who couldn't wait ten seconds for me and a van to pass (empty road at 12am) and decided to floor it, almost T-bone the van and I managed to slow down and swerve between him and the curb. Then after that I got on the highway and 3 minutes down the road I get cut off in a corner causing me to spin around across 2 lanes and stop about 3 inches from the center divider. Nerves are SHOT! Having some coffee."

Surprised i didnt get hit by the SUV behind me, they just kept driving... Maybe they went after the Taxi because I COULDNT FIND THE PRICK TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND.

Beware of white Taxi's with a green strip.... You know what just give them all a fair distance
Old 03-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #789
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 3,404 Times in 979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloors View Post
Fag in grey 7th gen civic coupe honking won't encourage me to go any faster and tailgating me won't do it either. Less qq more patience bitch we're in traffic
where was this? grey or silver?

i recall honking at an 8th gen sedan doing 40km while riding the brakes with an open stretch of road in front of him

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
I believe cars are meant to be driven. I see zero point in having a beautiful car and never driving it. Might as well have Miranda Kerr in your bed and sleeping on the ground cause you don't want to fudge her mascara...
Old 03-31-2012, 08:49 PM   #790
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,322 Times in 1,114 Posts
Nearly got sideswiped by a black A7 on Hazelbridge. Chinese rich kid doesn't even take a fucking glance when switching lanes when I was driving literally right beside him.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:15 PM   #791
retired

Some 4 ft asian kid driving a blue tibouron. Me and another car on Canada Way, about to make a left onto Boundary Road. We had the light, and he just decides to keep going through a red light to make the turn onto Canada Way.

What the fuck were you thinking? Just because it was 2 am, doesn't mean that there aren't other cars on the road.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #792
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts
Movie scene incident happened today,
This guy a white S5, bald around 30s. Doing around 50kph and accelerating along side the Corolla beside me, the Audi tailgates both of us and decides he had enough and passes on the right side. Easy 100kph +,
(Excuse the fart can sound, my muffler was removed)

Few more links in the spoiler tags below
Spoiler!
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:37 PM   #793
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,640 Times in 336 Posts
What was going on over there? it wasn't just those guys J walking, there was more people walkin at the center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_ View Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #794
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,507 Times in 512 Posts
Saw 3 cars today while lining up to cross the border into Point Roberts... the line was a few cars past the traffic light right before the border. Lined up for a while and then before I reached the border I see 3 cars on the nexus lane almost one after another cutting into non nexus lane right before they got to the crossing... By doing that they blocked the nexus lane and people with an actual nexus pass had to squeeze in between them and the curb -_- Fuck, how hard is it to line like everyone else? If you don't have a nexus pass, don't try to cut the line by going on their lane then turning into ours at the last second. The guys driving seemed to be in their mid 30s or 40s too..

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
E46 325ci Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 90 NA Miata
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci
Old 04-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #795
I don't get it

rage on how richmond is just getting bigger but the road expansion are not improve for the population..stupid truck on number 3 road wanted to merge on my lane but didn't see me im right beside him.....he almost guttered me.......had to honk in order to get his fcuking attention ...
Old 04-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #796
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
I wish we could submit some of these videos of ICBC or the police or something so they'll hand out tickets.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #797
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,640 Times in 336 Posts
or we should invite them to check out the Shitty dangerous driver thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidTurbo View Post
I wish we could submit some of these videos of ICBC or the police or something so they'll hand out tickets.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #798
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark View Post
1 lane road, old dewdney trunk road in pittmeadows today, this white cavalier was tail gaiting me so close while i was going 10km/h over the speed limit.. contemplating whether i should brake check, decided not to

than he tries to overtake me on the double solid yellow.. as a response i downshifted and vtak'd and the fucker couldnt even catch up and slowly moves back into his lane, and stops tailgaiting haha
This is a on going problem on that road, I was going between 75-85km/h on a 60kmh ( I was late for work) and this fucker in a COROLLA a fucken COROLLA! decides to pass me going 110+

if you drive a corolla keep it on the down low and just drive normally, don't try to show boat it.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Saw 3 cars today while lining up to cross the border into Point Roberts... the line was a few cars past the traffic light right before the border. Lined up for a while and then before I reached the border I see 3 cars on the nexus lane almost one after another cutting into non nexus lane right before they got to the crossing... By doing that they blocked the nexus lane and people with an actual nexus pass had to squeeze in between them and the curb -_- Fuck, how hard is it to line like everyone else? If you don't have a nexus pass, don't try to cut the line by going on their lane then turning into ours at the last second. The guys driving seemed to be in their mid 30s or 40s too..
it also pisses the hell out of the people who actually DO have the card
Old 04-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #800

no big deal, just a quick giggle on a Monday morning.