REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #8051
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
FerrariEnzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: somewhere
Posts: 7,443
Thanked 2,274 Times in 905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stRider View Post
Can't stay in own lane pt.1 - YouTube
Can't stay in own lane pt.2 - YouTube


man, video quality on the blackvue is getting so shitty.
maybe your bass scared him?
Advertisement
__________________
My Buy&Sell Feedback, Thanx
FerrariEnzo is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2014, 05:08 PM   #8052
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
double0seven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: RichCity
Posts: 838
Thanked 352 Times in 124 Posts

The guy gave me the middle finger after I honked too
double0seven is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #8053
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 301
Thanked 489 Times in 131 Posts
Why?

Some people shouldn't have phones. Why would you stop in the middle of the road while crossing and stare at your phone? She didn't even flinch or seem to notice when I honked. She was still just standing there staring a good 5-10 seconds after I turned.

Mikoyan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:02 PM   #8054
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,704
Thanked 12,381 Times in 3,345 Posts
Didn't some dude recently get hit by a dumptruck on Hastings/Nanaimo cause he had headphones on?

Then there's shit like this:


As much as you feel bad that people get killed or maimed cause of it, the onus is still on the pedestrian. What's worse is when they're all up in your shit cause they think they have the right of way.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #8055
My homepage has been set to RS
 
yray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENIS
Posts: 2,434
Thanked 2,311 Times in 672 Posts
^umadbrah?
__________________
El escarabajo de limones

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:38 PM   #8056
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Speed2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: yvr
Posts: 1,020
Thanked 429 Times in 178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
Didn't some dude recently get hit by a dumptruck on Hastings/Nanaimo cause he had headphones on?

Then there's shit like this:


As much as you feel bad that people get killed or maimed cause of it, the onus is still on the pedestrian. What's worse is when they're all up in your shit cause they think they have the right of way.
I hate it when people don't look before entering an intersection (railway x'ing in this case) as well.
__________________
Say what?
Speed2K is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #8057
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
Marshall Placid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,260
Thanked 1,885 Times in 482 Posts
In the spirit of the Olympics... and ice skating:

Not in Vancouver, but in Russia:

Marshall Placid is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #8058
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
 
mb_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 6,706
Thanked 5,686 Times in 1,529 Posts
When I first saw that... "oh what a sweet dri... CRASH"
__________________
FEEDBACK (9-0-0)
SPOTTED
:: FLICKR :: JOURNAL :: INSTAGRAM

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #8059
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,995
Thanked 1,960 Times in 443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoyan View Post
Some people shouldn't have phones. Why would you stop in the middle of the road while crossing and stare at your phone? She didn't even flinch or seem to notice when I honked. She was still just standing there staring a good 5-10 seconds after I turned.
almost similar thing happened to me before. some dumb bitch was texting on her cell when the do not cross hand was flashing for a while. bitch didn't even look up to see if she was good to cross and just casually crossed. yellow light came on and i was in the intersection trying to make my left and she was only halfway across.
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #8060
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,704
Thanked 12,381 Times in 3,345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
^umadbrah?
Nah, chrome bumpers.

Rinse right off.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #8061
My homepage has been set to RS
 
yray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENIS
Posts: 2,434
Thanked 2,311 Times in 672 Posts
^ for the last 2 hours my post was replying to

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
By now people who say "u mad bro?" are just dorks who are trying to be cool, and thats it.
and now it isn't
__________________
El escarabajo de limones

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:36 PM   #8062
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005
 
TOPEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,861
Thanked 2,075 Times in 592 Posts
either turn earlier, or turn later, not when IM TURNING

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
I had some girl come into the busser station the other day trying to make out with every staff member and then pull down her pants and asked for someone to stick a dick in her (at least she shaved).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #8063
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,995
Thanked 1,960 Times in 443 Posts
looked like he was about to clip the other car thats sticking out on the left turn lane as well.
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:31 AM   #8064
I'll never be Diggy, no matter how hard I try
 
trollguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ☺
Posts: 4,945
Thanked 2,027 Times in 600 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoyan View Post
Some people shouldn't have phones. Why would you stop in the middle of the road while crossing and stare at your phone? She didn't even flinch or seem to notice when I honked. She was still just standing there staring a good 5-10 seconds after I turned.
maybe she was instagramming the trees man
trollguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #8065
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
k3mps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: vancity
Posts: 1,823
Thanked 1,232 Times in 350 Posts
I don't understand why other people wait at a stop sign for you to pull up and then go after both cars have stopped.

Third time this week, lady stops at the sign 3 second before me, and looks at me while i pull up and stop. Only until I motion her to move does she start to move.
k3mps is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #8066
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Kamloops / NY
Posts: 22,415
Thanked 6,167 Times in 1,971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3mps View Post
I don't understand why other people wait at a stop sign for you to pull up and then go after both cars have stopped.

Third time this week, lady stops at the sign 3 second before me, and looks at me while i pull up and stop. Only until I motion her to move does she start to move.
I've learned to wait for all the cars in an intersection to come to if not a full stop, then to a slow enough crawl that I'm certain they're not going to blow through it. I've had far too many instances in the past where I simply assume others are aware they're coming up to a four way stop and they've blown right through without slowing down. Nearly been t-boned half a dozen times now and I'd rather be that "idiot" who waits for someone to slow down or stop before moving... than be that idiot who assumes the best and leaves the intersection in an ambulance.
Lomac is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2014, 12:17 PM   #8067
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Tone Loc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 849
Thanked 1,363 Times in 393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
I've learned to wait for all the cars in an intersection to come to if not a full stop, then to a slow enough crawl that I'm certain they're not going to blow through it. I've had far too many instances in the past where I simply assume others are aware they're coming up to a four way stop and they've blown right through without slowing down. Nearly been t-boned half a dozen times now and I'd rather be that "idiot" who waits for someone to slow down or stop before moving... than be that idiot who assumes the best and leaves the intersection in an ambulance.
This. I always wait because Vancouver drivers, you never know when a juicer in his lifted Ram Long Horn Edition (srs, I've seen one before, looked OEM to me) decides that he is too much of a "G" for 4-way stops
Tone Loc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:18 PM   #8068
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 148
Thanked 188 Times in 31 Posts
don't know why xXsupa hasn't posted this. A great video. Hope you don't mind helping you post this

anxiety is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #8069
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
xXSupa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,392
Thanked 2,694 Times in 568 Posts
I posted it in the other thread
BC accident compilation

but thanks!

On a side note,
3:32 is the flipped and zoomed version of:
Shitty/Dangerous Drivers Thread
__________________
oOoOooOOo what does this space do

-2011 BMW E92 335i- Current
-2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible- SOLD

Last edited by xXSupa; 02-06-2014 at 05:33 PM.
xXSupa is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #8070
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
lilaznviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: vancouver
Posts: 5,414
Thanked 924 Times in 319 Posts
This guy decides its a good idea to j-walk on knight st right after the bridge... wearing all black as well


hes standing right on the yellow line if you can't see him...
lilaznviper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:40 PM   #8071
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles
 
LP700-4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,889
Thanked 3,435 Times in 848 Posts
Some Prius C thing crashed into a pole on Westminster

__________________
07' WDP Acura TL Type-S - Kinda Stock/DD
10' Yamaha Blue FZ6R
LP700-4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #8072
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
k2damax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 263
Thanked 409 Times in 63 Posts
Not a shitty driver/dangerous driver vid but a reminder to everyone to just slow down and be safe .
k2damax is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:48 PM   #8073
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
hondak20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 140
Thanked 17 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznviper View Post
This guy decides its a good idea to j-walk on knight st right after the bridge... wearing all black as well


hes standing right on the yellow line if you can't see him...
Did buddy have long brown hair?
Posted via RS Mobile
hondak20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #8074
RS controls my life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 784
Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts
@ the guy
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled1.png (316.5 KB, 0 views)
Paradise240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #8075
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
FerrariEnzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: somewhere
Posts: 7,443
Thanked 2,274 Times in 905 Posts
__________________
My Buy&Sell Feedback, Thanx
FerrariEnzo is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net