REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 04-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #851
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,118 Times in 161 Posts
how the fuck did that happen seriously... the TNT picture
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #852
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFC3S View Post
I dont know why but lately it seems like every retard turning right has to slow down to 10km/hr / almost a complete stop to turn onto a side street, so damn annoying
We all can't drift into sidestreets and hope to god that no one is coming down them, or that the crosswalks are clear. My biggest pet peave about people turning onto sidestreets is when they take up two lanes to do it.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #853
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayboogz View Post
how the fuck did that happen seriously... the TNT picture
Thought that looked familiar, is that Renfrew and 1st?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #854
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts
^ Yes sir, I just came back from T&T and theres just floor dry all over the general area and nothings really damaged.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #855
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,820 Times in 607 Posts
On sunday this chevy towing a small boat on hwy 1 had his trailers tire blow out. The TIRE proceeds to roll from the HOV lane all the way to the right shoulder bounces off the divider and rolls back to the HOV lane..... Only to hop over the divider onto the oncoming lane. Sparks flew, and brix were shat.

Last edited by Qmx323; 04-09-2012 at 07:07 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #856
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,088 Times in 480 Posts
if the wheel made a break for it, it wasn't the tire that failed....

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #857
"Meat and Potatoes" - JB

Thanked 3,499 Times in 1,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise240 View Post
^ Beat me to it ... $5 the driver was a C-Lai w/ welding mask !

Edit, more pics
Spoiler!
rofl.

c-lais for you right there

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Old 04-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #858
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,025 Times in 201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everymans View Post
We all can't drift into sidestreets and hope to god that no one is coming down them, or that the crosswalks are clear.

There's a pretty big difference between driving 5-10km/hr (which is slower then a average human running for christ sake) and turning at a normal speed.

No shit you should slow down to very slow if you cant see, LOL thats common sense!

But these ppl i speak of do it when there is a clear view of nobody around, rather it be turning onto side streets, main roads, etc. To these people: Invest in some peripheral vision and driving skills you motherfuckers!
68 Plymouth Barracuda
03 Custom Chopper
Old 04-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #859
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFC3S View Post

There's a pretty big difference between driving 5-10km/hr (which is slower then a average human running for christ sake) and turning at a normal speed.

No shit you should slow down to very slow if you cant see, LOL thats common sense!

But these ppl i speak of do it when there is a clear view of nobody around, rather it be turning onto side streets, main roads, etc. To these people: Invest in some peripheral vision and driving skills you motherfuckers!
I get it. I've experienced such things. It doesn't bother me though, just be patient. It's only worth getting mad over if they come to a complete stop as if they want to turn down the street, then decide not to.

When:Yesterday around 1
Where:Kingsway, some side street near victoria
what:I was on a side street waiting to go onto kingsway. A young male with a blue touque started walking across my street so I waited for him. when he gets to corner he randomly turns around and starts talking to himself then yells "WHAT THE FUCK", Flips me off then smacks my hood. I then drove off totally confused. Thought about the whole thing the rest of the day. What the hell was that all about?
This post thanked by:
Old 04-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #860
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,838 Times in 1,517 Posts
Only thing that really pisses me off, that happens to me ALL THE TIME is when I come up to an intersection on a single lane stretch of road, but just before the intersection the road widens to accommodate 2 cars side by side .. people don't realize this and just sit smack dab in the middle of the phucking road. I want to turn right, and I could (and have) squeezed by buses, but because you're an inconsiderate person I gotta wait for an entire light cycle to turn. It's even worse when they're turning left
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #861
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,420 Times in 799 Posts
Went to get lunch today @ Wendys on No.5 near Bridgeport. Get my food and get onto Bridgeport heading towards Simpson Rd. All of a sudden an asian women driving a Dodge Caravan stops.. outside DMK Stone in the right lane. Puts the van in park, and gets out.. in the MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC.

Not phased by anyone she looks at the granite slabs and then everybody behind IN TRAFFIC starts honking.. she seems like she has the face on.. gets back in the still running and parked Caravan.. starts moving then changes lanes abruptly cutting off a car and drives off normally..

Only in Richmond.
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
Old 04-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #862
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,526 Posts
Guy in a white current gen BMW M3 down highway 91 last weekend tail gating and weaving back and forth in the left lane almost as if he wanted to split the two lanes and go down the middle.

Came up behind me, tailgated me for a bit, then switched to the left. While in the left lane, he swerved and tried to veer into my right lane, I went right up next to the line to see how close this fucker dared to come into my lane... My 1987 325i vs his 2011 M3... Think I give a shit if he hits me?
1999 Mazda Miata - Weekend Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Current
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #863
Doesn't know that condom-depot.com has free shipping

driving up knight street today off of the bridge toward construction zone. Faggot in flat black lowriding truck with muffler thinks hes the fucking shit, swerves into construction zone and back in front of me two times without signalling and flips me the finger twice and then letting go of his brakes so his shitty ass truck would slide back into me slowly and then moving up again. I was gonna get my fuckin pipe out then he starts looking in his rear view to see what im doing. got a pic of his license plate. DG 4774. FUCKING FAGGOT
Old 04-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #864
RS controls my life!

When:12:30 today
Whereort coquitlum. lougheed highway and shaughnessy st. intersection.
What:I was waiting at the light and a chopper goes into the turning lane, then the light turns green and the chopper speeds up and passes everyone at the intersection and goes into the middle lane and flies down it. I sat in traffic and missed the light because everyone is so damn slow to react. I was super jelly
Old 04-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #865
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,232 Times in 350 Posts
Anyone see the brown guy in a red pontiac firebird with an N on the back, driving like a taxi driver aka. douchebag?

looked like this

so he was in the right turn lane, floored it doing a burnout as soon as the light turned green, almost hitting someone running a yellow.

found it hilarious when the truck driver stopped and said "go back to surrey"
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #866
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I was at the light on No.3 and Cambie in the center lane behind a silver Rav4 driven by a young asian girl. She mistook the left turn arrow as a green and smashed into the Mercedes in front of her. Pulled around and caught her giggling. The Mercedes driver didn't look like he was in the mood for laughter.

This is the 5th time I've seen this happen

"Harvey Belafonte ain't black. He's just a good looking white guy dipped in caramel. " - Archie Bunker
Old 04-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #867
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,820 Times in 607 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonka View Post
I was at the light on No.3 and Cambie in the center lane behind a silver Rav4 driven by a young asian girl. She mistook the left turn arrow as a green and smashed into the Mercedes in front of her. Pulled around and caught her giggling. The Mercedes driver didn't look like he was in the mood for laughter.

That is just.... absolutely....

Old 04-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #868
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 5,230 Times in 586 Posts
this Caucasian bitch was tailing and honking at my dad & I near the exit of the Arthur Laing Bridge 'cause we were going 50km/hr, heading up SW Marine Dr towards Cambie

when the white van in the lane beside us decided to go right to use the Granville St City Centre exit, punk-ass bitch zoomed by us at like fuckin' 80km/hr, then tried to cut us off

we eventually caught up to her at Marine & Yukon. Pulled up beside her, and I just had to flip her off. She went fucking apeshit and tried to scare us by steering her truck into our car

Black Ford pickup truck, license plate CK 0345
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #869
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,604 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonka View Post

I've seen ppl do this too, often its a knee jerk reaction when they've been texting etc. and look up to see green then gun it to make up for being inattentive

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #870
dlo
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 7,876 Times in 1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonestock View Post
Anyone see the brown guy in a red pontiac firebird with an N on the back, driving like a taxi driver aka. douchebag?

looked like this

so he was in the right turn lane, floored it doing a burnout as soon as the light turned green, almost hitting someone running a yellow.

found it hilarious when the truck driver stopped and said "go back to surrey"
saw this douchebag on nanaimo and kingsway lol, he matched my speed and wanted to race me
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #871
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,017 Times in 1,024 Posts
dude man wtf... you could have gotten yourself into a pretty bad T-Bone

Old 04-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #872
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

This happened on Tuesday, I was at the London Drugs complex on Kingsway just a bit past Metrotown in Burnaby.

I went there to see the doctor with my grandma, and when I come back a purple Dodge Caravan was parked diagonally in its spot next to me with its rear end 3-4in away from my bumper. I helped my grandma on to my car and I was shaking my head. This fat white guy in a neck comes up to me and starts yelling about the lady having anxiety issues and can't park blah blah blah.

Wtf, if you have issues and can't even park, don't drive.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #873
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,640 Times in 336 Posts
can't park and still drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoFire View Post
This happened on Tuesday, I was at the London Drugs complex on Kingsway just a bit past Metrotown in Burnaby.

I went there to see the doctor with my grandma, and when I come back a purple Dodge Caravan was parked diagonally in its spot next to me with its rear end 3-4in away from my bumper. I helped my grandma on to my car and I was shaking my head. This fat white guy in a neck comes up to me and starts yelling about the lady having anxiety issues and can't park blah blah blah.

Wtf, if you have issues and can't even park, don't drive.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:16 AM   #874
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,507 Times in 512 Posts
Why do so many TOW TRUCK drivers drive so freaking fast? I keep seeing tow trucks from Mundie's flooring it and tail gating everyone all the time -_- Today I was waiting to turn onto the hwy from Queensborough, and there's 2 left turn lanes. I was on the outer one, and beside me was this tow truck from Russel's. Light turns green and I drive normally, not going past 2k rpm. The tow truck beside and 1 car behind me floors it the entire turn and then almost rear ends the car in front of him. He floors it past me and then I see him slamming on his brakes right before he rear ends the poor guy in front of them, while I just end up passing him while just driving with the flow of traffic. After we merge on the hwy after I signaled to cut lanes, I was starting to cut onto the left lane but then saw the tow truck just swerve onto the left lane without signalling and then flooring it -_- I had to swerve back into my lane to avoid being clipped by him. Wtf is your rush when you're driving a tow truck?

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
E46 325ci Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 90 NA Miata
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci
Old 04-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #875
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

SUV started swerving couple secs before the clip.