REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 10-15-2011, 10:08 PM   #76
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,230 Times in 349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Dean View Post
Has anyone in Richmond spotted a done up black WRX? I've seen this guy a few times and every time I've seen him he's either speeding and cutting people off or tailgating other drivers for no apparent reason.
Gold rims and an N on the back?

Anyways, always the same brown guy in a beige corolla tailgating and swerving on hastings
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #77
I don't get it

Quote:
Has anyone in Richmond spotted a done up black WRX? I've seen this guy a few times and every time I've seen him he's either speeding and cutting people off or tailgating other drivers for no apparent reason.
Reason: Because Racecar
Old 10-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #78
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,078 Times in 367 Posts
Does nobody fucking signal anymore? Fucking assholes turning all over the place that are too lazy to flick a fucking leaver with their fat fingers and signal either that or maybe signals were just a goddamned optional feature on their vehicle.

I really used to wonder why rednecks at my work would get pissed off at other drivers and put the time and effort to following them until they park and remove all of their valve stems.

Signal. Seriously. Signalling is a safe driving practice and if you do still manage to avoid car accidents without any signalling it doesn't mean someone won't be out to get you.

The other week I was fucking pissed at this woman who never signaled and so happened to be going on the same path I was going. I started yelling out of the window, "No signal?" and, "Oh signals must have been optional with your vehicle!" She eventually started signalling.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2011, 12:58 AM   #79
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

douchebag in a red Dodge Ram this morning going eastbound from N. Vancouver into Burnaby cutting people off, tailgating, abruptly changing lanes without signalling. I hope the fatass hick with missing front teeth meets an unfortunate end on the road.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:06 AM   #80
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,910 Times in 648 Posts
Going down Oak Street at 9 15pm yesterday... white 535i license plate "Wang Ge" thinks he's allowed to turn right at King Edward... from the middle lane. After failing to cut off car beside him to turn right, speeds up, filters into right lane and just stops. Drove past him, saw him in rear view mirror attempt a u-turn in the middle of the street

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
Old 10-16-2011, 04:37 AM   #81
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,345 Times in 1,203 Posts
Brown guy headed south on 152nd in a late 90s Prelude, riced a little.

STOP FUCKING TEXTING

Your buddies can wait to hear about whatever the fuck is so important you're weaving into my lane and burning up half the green light to tell them.

Also, I appreciate that your grandmother has just come from overseas and is a part of this mosaic of a country we call Canada. She no longer has the indignity of driving a Chery or a Tata or whatever passes for a car over there.

But the Escalade or X5 is too big for her.

Seriously. Its just too fucking big. Shes a goddamned hazard.

[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
Old 10-16-2011, 05:00 AM   #82
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,640 Times in 336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_ View Post
Saw this dumbass driver in a 3-ton cube van tailgating an L driver. He/she was going the speed limit (L driver). Would have been ugly if the worst case scenario happened.
Those guys are assholes, we are all learners some point in our lives.. !!~~
Old 10-16-2011, 05:05 AM   #83
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,640 Times in 336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachycardia! View Post
Brown guy headed south on 152nd in a late 90s Prelude, riced a little.

STOP FUCKING TEXTING

Your buddies can wait to hear about whatever the fuck is so important you're weaving into my lane and burning up half the green light to tell them.

Also, I appreciate that your grandmother has just come from overseas and is a part of this mosaic of a country we call Canada. She no longer has the indignity of driving a Chery or a Tata or whatever passes for a car over there.

But the Escalade or X5 is too big for her.

Seriously. Its just too fucking big. Shes a goddamned hazard.

Black with rocket exhaust? if it is i know who ya talkin about! He was on the phone the other day!.

2005 silver civic almost ran a red light on lougheed / boundary, driver was on lougheed facing Burnaby. It was a steady red.. if there was a car in there, it would've rear ended him/her.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #84
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,910 Times in 648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonestock View Post
Gold rims and an N on the back?
Quote:
Saw him yesterday heading into Vancouver on Oak street. License plate "236 DRS".

Likes to tailgate and rev his engine.

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
Old 10-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #85
RS controls my life!

4:00pmish on georgia and Horby. I seen some really interesting 90's buick coupe that I never seen in my life trying to turn onto georgia. It was waiting for a pedestrian when this red newer bmw 3series sedan comes blazing past, leans on the horn, then does way over 60 down hornby and runs a red at robson. Hopefully he crashed at some point. wish I got picks of that buick though. Thought it was an alfa romeo from the front.

might have been this:Buick Reatta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 10-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #86
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts
Stupid guy on a bike on Fraser Hwy. Don't suddenly change your mind that you want to turn left and change lanes on a solid white without LOOKING... then proceeds to cut a car off

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
Old 10-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #87
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,017 Times in 1,024 Posts
spotted: black G37 coupe on Hazelbridge + Alexandra 30 minutes ago
Cool that you punched it and swung your tail out on that right turn
hope you crash into a pole and die
Old 10-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #88
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,011 Times in 651 Posts
hey douchebag in the bmw 535i on boundry, dont fucking cut across all 3 lanes from the far right lane to the left turn lane. pay attention and assume there is always traffic. esp if its at 3:30 in the afternoon. if you're on rs, i hope you read this. you're a piece of shit. almost fucking smoked me and made me spill some of my coffee, you dick.

edit: it was some euro douche with an N.

'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]

FS: Active Autowerke F30 328/428 exhaust

FS: BNIB: BMW F30 Window Visor/Deflectors

Buy & Sell Ratings!
Old 10-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #89
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

G37 with gold rims? he was parked in Central Square
Old 10-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #90
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,100 Times in 259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
I started yelling out of the window, "No signal?" and, "Oh signals must have been optional with your vehicle!" She eventually started signalling.
Everytime i see that happen and catch up with the Driver ill be "just so you know theres this invention out now that you can flick up or down and it will show people which way your going". What really pisses me off is people who move into a turn lane and then signal, why the fuck dont you signal 3 seconds earlier before moving into the turn lane.

And turning out of Joeys last night on broadway, went along the laneway towards hemlock and im at the end of the alley waiting to turn right up hemlock and head towards 16th. Asshole in a Durango takes a left over a solid yellow so i cant get out of the alley. I say fuck this im not moving hes in the wrong. After a minute he backs up onto hemlock without looking and is in the middle of the road, no traffic either way cant get through and i still cant get out. He ends up putting it into drive and goes into oncoming traffic floors it towards broadway where he takes a left from the oncoming traffic lane. I couldnt fucking believe it. How the fuck do people get there licenses.

Also about a week ago a noticed two idiots turning right from the left hand lane, 3 fucking blocks apart and they both didnt fucking indicate.
Previous
1977 Firebird 5.7
1987 Iroc-Z 2.5
1998 Firebird 3.8
1992 BMW 325i 2.5
1994 Dodge Ram 5.2
1996 Dodge Ram 5.9
1996 Cavalier Z22 2.2
1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6

Last edited by firebird79_00; 10-22-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #91
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,017 Times in 1,024 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd1234 View Post
G37 with gold rims? he was parked in Central Square
probably, he was heading that way
Old 10-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #92
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird79_00 View Post

Also about a week ago a noticed two idiots turning right from the left hand lane, 3 fucking blocks apart and they both didnt fucking indicate.
Most drivers here do that, from the left and middle lane.

Now you know where the traffic jams come from: one guy have to turn left and an idiot have to turn right.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #93
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,656 Times in 911 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0unce. [?] View Post
hey douchebag in the bmw 535i on boundry, dont fucking cut across all 3 lanes from the far right lane to the left turn lane. pay attention and assume there is always traffic. esp if its at 3:30 in the afternoon. if you're on rs, i hope you read this. you're a piece of shit. almost fucking smoked me and made me spill some of my coffee, you dick.

edit: it was some euro douche with an N.
now that i work at autohaus..holy shit i see so much fucked up stuff on boundary and lougheed. Things i never thought id see more then maybe once a month! its like on a regular basis...it how many ppl can't drive properly

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
Old 10-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #94
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,810 Times in 1,072 Posts
^ yeah i caught some douche in a black prelude stare me down in traffic and then a imaginary car beside him moved so he gunned first gear and ended in the trunk of the car infront of him.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #95
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,656 Times in 911 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltaaa View Post
^ yeah i caught some douche in a black prelude stare me down in traffic and then a imaginary car beside him moved so he gunned first gear and ended in the trunk of the car infront of him.
haha i was wondering who was onnna be the first to post that cept your story so wrong

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
PS3 Gamertag: bmello1989

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2011, 02:46 AM   #96
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,590 Times in 1,188 Posts
White current gen SL mercedes with cutout N sign, almost flew into me from behind on knight st bridge northbound, decided to form an impromptu wall with the civic next to me going 60kph on an empty bridge

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2011, 02:57 AM   #97
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

White current gen SL plate 999 xxx?

Same guy with cutout N and debadged SL63 did the same to me in W.Van heading into N. Van, he tailgated me, slowed down, dropped back, and flew past me at 200? Considering it was 3am, I would have loved to chase him, but heading into the most dangerous bumpy curve is beyond idiotic.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #98
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 7,590 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rriggi View Post
White current gen SL plate 999 xxx?

Same guy with cutout N and debadged SL63 did the same to me in W.Van heading into N. Van, he tailgated me, slowed down, dropped back, and flew past me at 200? Considering it was 3am, I would have loved to chase him, but heading into the most dangerous bumpy curve is beyond idiotic.
I don't remember the license plate because when he passed me and I was able to see he was going too fast. It had a black rear valance and looked sick, and now that you bring it up yes I think he was de-badged. I would've chased him but I realized I drove a 1.6 miata....

FOR SALE
Miata Shock Tower Brace
Old 10-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #99
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,274 Times in 905 Posts
was driving on HWY99, going towards NewWest direction, car was swerving back and forth.. was behind and was thinking, FUCK this is dangerous, guy is drunk.. so i decided to pass him so if theres an accident, im not gona get hit.. as i was passing, i have my middle finger ready, BITCH was alternating between txting AND putting make up... WTF!!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #100
I help report spam so I got this! <--

On East 12th right b4 Clark, needed to switch right to turn on Clark. Signaled and slowed down to change lane but old fart in red truck wouldn't move up.

I accelerated to past but cant move very far as there's an Acura in front going speed limit. The retard accelerate too and block me Then he came to a full stop at the green light on Clark with no pedestrian or bike nearby and slowly make a right turn