REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 01-22-2015, 06:49 PM   #11451
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,769 Times in 2,071 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
So you were in a rush to see your mother but you slow down, causing you to waste more time, to brake check because you felt wronged? Something doesn't add up.
This.

If you were in such a rush, you certainly didn't have enough time to take your anger out by brake checking someone.

It's another drivers right to decide when they feel they can safely make a left turn, if you get that upset over something like that, just get the fuck off the road.
Advertisement

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-22-2015, 06:50 PM   #11452
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffray View Post
something about this picture is really funny LOL
Old 01-22-2015, 06:58 PM   #11453

Thanked 6,459 Times in 1,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JikJak View Post
It is a hospital with mostly senior patients. I was in a rush to get there as my mother, who is being treated there, has recently had a stroke and she is not in the best condition right now. Coles notes are below and remove pic and video from thread.

1. Learn to turn left when there are gaps in traffic instead of waiting for yellow light.

2. Don't agitate drivers by going 25kmh uphill just because you think they are too close to your rear. Use your VTEC or something. Brake checking me does not help the situation either.

Phaggot ass phaggot. I'd say you deserve to get reported to vpd regardless of your "reasons"
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #11454
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
Where's part 2?

Because that doesn't look like the end of it.

I hope you called that in.
That was actually the end of he. The guy just follows the R class closely again and they turn separate directions at the next intersection.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:08 PM   #11455
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 2,689 Times in 621 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
What would you have him do?

He stays behind. Best case scenario; he smacks the guy around, possibly getting himself in trouble as well. Worst case scenario; dude has a knife, or weapon, now buddy is in a whole heap of trouble.

In most scenarios getting into it isn't worth it.
If you don't scold your dog for shitting on your floor the dog will always think it's ok to shit on your floor

2014 Dodge RAM Sport (Current)
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-22-2015, 07:10 PM   #11456
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 2,689 Times in 621 Posts
Quote:
Yes I am. Footage before I turned is really nothing besides getting off work, heading east down marine drive and pulling up to the red light on Argyle. Then when the light turned green, I moved up and that's were it all started.
I still think you should post it anyways otherwise it's just a case of he said she said

2014 Dodge RAM Sport (Current)
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 07:49 PM   #11457
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
It is a hospital with mostly senior patients. I was in a rush to get there as my mother, who is being treated there, has recently had a stroke and she is not in the best condition right now. Coles notes are below and remove pic and video from thread.

1. Learn to turn left when there are gaps in traffic instead of waiting for yellow light.

2. Don't agitate drivers by going 25kmh uphill just because you think they are too close to your rear. Use your VTEC or something. Brake checking me does not help the situation either.

You're an idiot. Having a mother in poor health is not a valid excuse to road rage and push someone to make left turns when they deem it unsafe. Gee, I wonder why he would brake check you. Maybe you should stop riding his ass? Should we tweet this video to VPD so you can resolve your rage issues with them instead?
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 09:07 PM   #11458
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,724 Times in 429 Posts
JikJak is one of those idiots that tailgates off intersection lights. I always get tailgated by these idiots shifting from 1st to 2nd.. No, I'm not gonna rev launch at 3K and VTEC in 2nd gear.

Jikjak probably thought Jaffrey brake checked him while shifting from 1st to 2nd. Also, there wasn't even a gap for Jaffrey to turn left lol

Last edited by RevYouUp; 01-22-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 09:13 PM   #11459
I AM

Thanked 1,153 Times in 271 Posts
Quote:
caption for pic: THUG LIFE

I like how jikjak stuck his head and body out so far
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 09:15 PM   #11460
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,310 Times in 671 Posts
^seatbelts?

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 09:46 PM   #11461
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
Phaggot ass phaggot. I'd say you deserve to get reported to vpd regardless of your "reasons"
inb4 punch him in the throat
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 09:52 PM   #11462
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Really rustled my jimmies.. all that just to pull into which I think was a hospital. Then proceeds to stick his head out the window to stare at me.

Mind you there is no back story leading up to all this. All started when I was waiting to turn left, he was really up my a** and still really close to me throughout the whole turn sequence.

Geez, thanks for shooting rocks onto my driver side of the car while you gunned pass by.

That music tho!!! "OoooooOOOooooOoooOOOOooo"
Old 01-22-2015, 10:04 PM   #11463
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:

From the video it doesn't look like there were any gaps in traffic. The last car even ran a stale yellow.

congrats on becoming a meme THUG LIFE
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 10:17 PM   #11464
MOD

Thanked 6,655 Times in 1,721 Posts

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Old 01-22-2015, 10:33 PM   #11465
RS Veteran

Thanked 6,346 Times in 2,496 Posts
Wow, have not seen JikJak post in ages!

Hope your mom is okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 11:28 PM   #11466
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,161 Times in 1,969 Posts
Quote:

1) And if there were no gaps in traffic? The OP has every right to hold back on turning if they don't feel it's safe.

2) Based on the noise of the engine, it doesn't sound like the OP brake checked you. The only time the engine doesn't rev is during the gear change.

FWIW, I'm sorry to hear about your mom and I realize stress can make people act out in certain ways, but it's not a valid excuse for acting like a douche.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2015, 11:51 PM   #11467
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 2,694 Times in 568 Posts
Quote:

Wooow get off the road. It is up to the driver to judge whether there is a gap large enough for them to safely turn, NOT you.

Also, "remove pic and video from thread"? Demanding much?
The video was filmed in a public location, and therefore, he has all rights to the video. He can post it where he wants, when he wants. You have no control over that.

-2011 BMW E92 335i- Current
-2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible- SOLD
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2015, 12:05 AM   #11468
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,228 Times in 574 Posts
Willing to bet Jikjak is not the driver in the video and is just being a troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2015, 12:49 AM   #11469
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,013 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
Willing to bet Jikjak is not the driver in the video and is just being a troll.
his" rides" in the sig are accurate. so, no...
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2015, 01:17 AM   #11470
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,228 Times in 574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
his" rides" in the sig are accurate. so, no...
Missed that, thanks for pointing it out. If he really is the driver, he needs to check his attitude or get off the fucking road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 01-23-2015, 06:55 AM   #11471

Thanked 1,820 Times in 607 Posts
Quote:

Everyone has their emergencies, you do not have flashing red and blue lights, do not drive like you do.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2015, 07:20 AM   #11472
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:

Learn to left turn? I don't know about you but I sure did not see any gaps to safely turn before the light turned yellow and you bet I ain't launching from idle/1st gear just to make the attempt.

I never brake checked you, you were still riding my a** when I was shifting into second (Listen to my car in the video, the only time you didn't hear it was the shift into 2nd) and after the shift.. You were weaving left, right gassing and stopping.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:59 AM   #11473
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2015, 09:20 AM   #11474
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comments.jpg (95.4 KB, 0 views)
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2015, 09:29 AM   #11475
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,274 Times in 905 Posts
Quote:

Quote:
he brake checked first, and then proceeded to drive at a slow speed, which is also unsafe. you do not need a lot of power to drive the speed limit. im not condoning my behaviour and two wrongs do not make a right but do not proceed to judge unless you are in the same situation. your perspective and attitude changes when a family member's life is at risk.

i did not plan for an emergency to happen so theres no way for me to plan ahead and leave earlier to get there.
So you thought slowing to a crawl on the oncoming lane and stick you head out was "safe"
This post thanked by: