REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 06-17-2015, 11:26 PM   #12776
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Good question. Because I would have assumed she would have been able to reverse on the first try given the shit load of parking space she had. Hence, the inching up to the left to pass her while she backs in, then I see oncoming vehicles so I stopped.

Oh don't get me wrong. I've been a novice driver before.

The difference is that I practice my parking skills in an open lot rather than be an ignorant driver and have everyone
around you wait while you take your sweet ass time. Ignorance is bliss my friend.
Advertisement
16' White/Black "Panda' Ford Mustang Ecoboost - Current
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2015, 11:42 PM   #12777
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Reverse parking was on the road test...how did she pass?
2006 Bmw 530i - *sold*
2008 Mazdaspeed3 *sold*
1997 DC2 *sold*
1997 240sx *sold*
1991 DA Integra *sold*
2000 Civic *sold*
1995 DC2 Integra *sold*
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2015, 11:46 PM   #12778
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,075 Times in 592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety View Post
^yea she is bad driver, she may need a few attempts to back in a stall, or may never get in. Have you never been a novice driver before? Why keep inching forward giving other the pressure? Have a bit of patience, what would you think if you were backing up a stall and someone from behind keep inching forward?
some people just dont understand the concept of steering input, all they know is left is left, right is right, which in this case is clearly demonstrated. the driver only knows how to steer full right instead of reversing with half right turn before going full right turn to align the car in... and to add the spot is fucking twice as big and she has plenty of room to back in and correct the positioning
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-18-2015, 12:02 AM   #12779
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,114 Posts
Quote:
Why keep inching forward giving other the pressure?
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-18-2015, 12:03 AM   #12780
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
^yea she is bad driver, she may need a few attempts to back in a stall, or may never get in. Have you never been a novice driver before? Why keep inching forward giving other the pressure? Have a bit of patience, what would you think if you were backing up a stall and someone from behind keep inching forward?
She may be a novice driver, but she also doesn't have fucking clue about how to operate a vehicle. She is unable to judge the distance, no idea on how to steer the car while backing up.

I have no patience with these drivers after one of them caused $11,000 damage on my claim free car.

I don't really give a fuck about why they suck at driving. If you can't drive, get the fuck off the road. Go take some driving lesson.
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-18-2015, 12:33 AM   #12781
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,810 Times in 1,072 Posts
Quote:
fok off m8 ...you came into the shitty drivers thread what did you expect to see?
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-18-2015, 02:19 AM   #12782
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

she probably paid for her driver's license. what is the going rate to pay for a pass?
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 06:04 AM   #12783

Thanked 1,820 Times in 607 Posts
Quote:
Happens on the daily.

As long as they don't get in the way of me backing up into the spot, I could care less about what they do.

Takes 5 seconds to back in.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 10:44 AM   #12784
...in the world.

Thanked 7,629 Times in 2,319 Posts
Quote:
Because then they won't feel shame and change their shit. If you're doing something wrong on the road, I will honk and call you out on your shittiness. Letting it slide just encourages this bullshit.

Fuck these people. Find somewhere that isn't around cars to practice. How about you take Young Drivers if you suck this much? Seriously why don't more people take lessons? There's no way a driving instructor would let this idiot take the test with skills like this.

And that's goddamn Aberdeen Centre. SO MANY C-LAIS CANNOT PARK BACKWARDS AND YET THEY FUCKING TRY ANYWAYS DAMMIT. Pull into that spot FORWARDS if you can't drive backwards you morons.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #12785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Because then they won't feel shame and change their shit. If you're doing something wrong on the road, I will honk and call you out on your shittiness. Letting it slide just encourages this bullshit.

Fuck these people. Find somewhere that isn't around cars to practice. How about you take Young Drivers if you suck this much? Seriously why don't more people take lessons? There's no way a driving instructor would let this idiot take the test with skills like this.

And that's goddamn Aberdeen Centre. SO MANY C-LAIS CANNOT PARK BACKWARDS AND YET THEY FUCKING TRY ANYWAYS DAMMIT. Pull into that spot FORWARDS if you can't drive backwards you morons.
I don't think fobs know how to park forward into a spot I know my girlfriend sure doesn't. And her mom. And her dad. And her brother, and countless other fob friends of mine. That's why so many parking lot accidents occur in Richmond. People don't know how to park forward so they back into a spot, yet they don't know how to do that either. Either that or they simply rely SOLELY on their rear view camera and do not use their side mirrors (like my girlfriend )
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Old 06-18-2015, 12:21 PM   #12786
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
I don't think fobs know how to park forward into a spot I know my girlfriend sure doesn't. And her mom. And her dad. And her brother, and countless other fob friends of mine. That's why so many parking lot accidents occur in Richmond. People don't know how to park forward so they back into a spot, yet they don't know how to do that either. Either that or they simply rely SOLELY on their rear view camera and do not use their side mirrors (like my girlfriend )
HAHA can't park forward... might as well drive backwards. I think it's a result of the teachings in china, always park backing in. But then they fail at getting that done too.

can't stand the way they teach in china. Not just parking, everything else. No sense of right of way, light turns green, straight go and left turners go without yielding
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #12787
I subscribe to Revscene

i always park backward into a spot, so much so that my forward parking now sucks balls.
Old 06-18-2015, 02:23 PM   #12788
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,486 Times in 408 Posts
^ same
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-18-2015, 04:12 PM   #12789

Thanked 6,441 Times in 1,706 Posts
LOL at is350 failing everyone for saying some Chinese person can't park a car
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-18-2015, 06:41 PM   #12790
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,193 Posts
I may have that kind of patience for an L driver, but fuck that for an N or a fully-licensed driver.

Also, the E90 is easy as fuck to reverse stall park. Great visibility all around as long as the center head rest is folded down.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 07:04 PM   #12791
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,943 Times in 976 Posts
I would scare the shit out of people when I used to park my Cummins, had that thing down to a tee. Could blast backwards into any stall and nail it first nail it.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:35 PM   #12792
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 4,135 Times in 510 Posts
Old 06-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #12793
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 5,394 Times in 1,455 Posts
^ Need to clean your lens, it's getting blurry.

is350, can you explain why you're failing all these people?
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #12794

inb4 is350 and anxiety are the kids of BMW driver.

Or part of some freaky Chinese driving supremacist group or something.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #12795
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Jackass decides to flex his merc; watch the oncoming car turning left. Nice merc though

Old 06-18-2015, 09:33 PM   #12796
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,943 Times in 873 Posts
^Is that a streak of Pterodactyl diarrhea running down the back, or is that some tasteless racing stripe?
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 09:53 PM   #12797
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
or is that some tasteless racing stripe?
Subtle, isn't it?
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 10:08 PM   #12798
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,075 Times in 592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
^ Need to clean your lens, it's getting blurry.

is350, can you explain why you're failing all these people?
cus secretly thats is350's gf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2015, 10:20 PM   #12799
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Too bad you can't see the offending driver's head facing the passenger window...the whole time...

This post thanked by:
Old 06-19-2015, 12:18 AM   #12800
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Car running through the intersection at a four way stop and nearly t-bones the other car.

*excuse the shutter at the end, just installed the dashcam and was testing it with an old sd card.