REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 10-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #126
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Black E36. License plate 013xxx.
Going into oncoming traffic to get ahead of the person infront of you is just retarded. Especially the fact that you did it TWICE and sped up Renfrew going way beyond the speed limit.

Nice car btw, but you drive like a bitch
Advertisement
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
Old 10-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #127
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts
guy entered the parking lot like a douche.. thought he was gonna smash into something when he was about to park

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
Old 10-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #128

Thanked 2,162 Times in 848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito chacon View Post
i had a legit reason (i know speeding is a sin) i was beyond late for an extremely important appointment, you werent moving. dont hate cuz my bov almost made you deaf. ricer fly by? please.
ps thats a nasty picture of my car , dont ever post that again. i have a nicer hood now
if you got a problem with my driving, try and catch up next time and say it. sorry to sound like a dick but it is what it is
I was going about 60km/h already driving with the flow and you come out of no where larry chu style. I like how you let your bov loose too when you were right beside me although that could have been coincidence. Catch up with you? That does sound like something a dick would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito chacon View Post
Alright my bad I was speeding. Don't mean to put a bad rep on myself but not everyone wants to see someone bash them online over a one time thing. And no I don't speed through school zones. I rarely ever do more than 60-70 or traffic flow speed because my downpipe sits less than an inch off the ground. Again it was just today I was in a serious hurry and I never drive like that so im sorry. Ive been to many revscene meets and I'm pretty sure alot of you have seen that I arrive quietly and leave in the same manner. It does give somewhat of an impression of what people really drive like on the streets. Sorry again. Atleast I'm posting in this thread owning up to it when most people would disregard it and continue doing it. Now let it be over and done with.
Posted via RS Mobile
If this was your first reply it would have been all good but you had to be like camille cacnio all defensive and self righteous and make yourself look worse. We all speed sometimes... I guess this thread is just to let people know how they can maybe improve? No hard feelings your car is definitely cool its just that the way you were driving that one day wasn't too cool.

Gone:
AP1 S2000
FA1 Civic
Old 10-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #129
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,910 Times in 648 Posts
White 128i going down Wesminster Highway... it's bad enough you cut into a popo's lane without signalling, then you proceed to speed up significantly when I was driving beside popo already going at 60 km/hr... lol do you not check your mirrors to notice a cop at least?

Glad your dumbass got pulled over.

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
Old 10-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #130
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Fucking Caravan made me curb one of my wheels

Was turning left on 156th onto Fraser Hwy (heading westbound, left turn signal) and the stupid fuck turned right (opposite direction on 156) and swung into my lane. To avoid an accident I had to swerve and curbed my wheel on the island as a result. FUCK.

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #131
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 4,756 Times in 934 Posts
I love karma!

edit: re: LSF22's post, not that mb_ curbed his wheel!
artofstance on twitter
Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photographers Enthusiasts
--------------------------------------------
1999 Mazda Miata
2005 Mazda 3 *sold*
2002 Volvo S40 *RIP*
1989 Volvo 740 *RIP*
Old 10-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #132
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
stupid redneck in a yukon turned into the animal hospital parking lot going really fast and i was half way across the parking lot carrying my cat to my car so he slammed on his brakes last second and then he gives me a stare down like it was my fault. His truck literally stopped half a meter from my cats taxi bag. If i ever see you again im gonna rip your fagget face off make stew with the pieces and then feed it to your elephant looking faggot wife.

Last edited by donjalapeno; 10-28-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #133
I STILL don't get it

sfu:

Girl in AudiTT:
Just because you're tailgating a guy at a 3 way stop doesn't mean your car has fused with his. When he goes, you stop at the sign and wait your turn.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #134
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,507 Times in 512 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoostin View Post
Haha I know that guy. Big fucking zeek. Thinks he's big shit. He lives right up curtis actually. Used to drive a black 350z. Thinks he's fucking nuts

Douche bags that tailgate on the patullo bridge. Like fuck I'm going 20km/h over the limit and your still tailgating me, you're on a death bridge asshole
Posted via RS Mobile
Was it a roadster? If it was I think I know the kid too. He got caught going over 140km/h on lougheed or something with his 350z last year, cops came to the high school and towed his car away few days after. I heard he got an s2k after but never actually saw the car. The faggot drove an old prelude too and kept revving what sounded like a stock car in the school parking lot. Guess some people never change
Old 10-29-2011, 01:33 AM   #135
My homepage has been set to RS

Silver TL crossing knight street bridge.. did you have to fly by me when I was already doing 90-100, cut me off then brake?

Probably was you CP wasn't it
Old 10-29-2011, 02:50 AM   #136
Banned (ABWS)

dude.... i was driving to sports central and was turning a left on bridgeport/sweden. When i turned right to enter sweden, a car facing the opposite direction is on the inner lane heading north of Sweden. This brown chick was on my lane trying to bust a left turn to knight street... Dumbass chick with her family in there too. Almost smoked into her and beeped the living hell out of my car...... you are turning a right to knight bridge on the wrong fucking side?? Worst shit I have seen in a while.

googled a picture here for a better image. Imagine I am turning a left -.-

Old 10-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #137
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,078 Times in 476 Posts
wth is with people in tiny cars, making turns like they're driving a 20ft long truck?

next time you come into my lane to make a left turn in your 323, i'm gonna punch your mirror off.

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Old 10-31-2011, 04:11 AM   #138
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoostin View Post
Haha I know that guy. Big fucking zeek. Thinks he's big shit. He lives right up curtis actually. Used to drive a black 350z. Thinks he's fucking nuts

Douche bags that tailgate on the patullo bridge. Like fuck I'm going 20km/h over the limit and your still tailgating me, you're on a death bridge asshole
Posted via RS Mobile
Big fuckin hater over here haha, who is this anyway if you know me? dont talk shit..

Last edited by chris_s2k; 10-31-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 AM   #139
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
White s2k with an N and soft top.. around 1am just now on duthie and curtis, you were going fucking fast to make a right turn while you had a RED light. I was going straight and you didn't even slow down or stop to look for cars before turning right, you almost hit me and I had to swerve onto the incoming lane in to not hit your car as I passed the intersection. Slow the fuck down, especially during turns thanks.
hahahahahahahaha. white civic from north.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:52 AM   #140
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Some asshole backed into my car yesterday....completely messed up my frontend. Cracked bumper; mis-aligned headlights, and mis-aligned body panels....jesus. Im out 500 deductible.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Old 10-31-2011, 08:18 AM   #141

Hope the dog gets diereah next time it's lifted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSF22 View Post
Asian guy in white TL.... stopped at multiple red lights behind me on No.3. Every time we stopped he would pick up his dog from the front seat, lift it through the sunroof and let it sit on top of the car.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 AM   #142
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_s2k View Post
Big fuckin hater over here haha, who is this anyway if you know me? dont talk shit..
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_s2k View Post
hahahahahahahaha. white civic from north.

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2011, 11:15 AM   #143
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
black gen coupe tailgaiting the shit out of me today arnd 7am on maryhill
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-31-2011, 11:18 AM   #144

Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark View Post
black gen coupe tailgaiting the shit out of me today arnd 7am on maryhill
Posted via RS Mobile
Such a sick story....can you say it again? Do you have time? I would love to hear about your big dangerous driver incident.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:16 PM   #145
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
^..............................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltaaa View Post
stupid redneck in a yukon turned into the animal hospital parking lot going really fast and i was half way across the parking lot carrying my cat to my car so he slammed on his brakes last second and then he gives me a stare down like it was my fault. His truck literally stopped half a meter from my cats taxi bag. If i ever see you again im gonna rip your fagget face off make stew with the pieces and then feed it to your elephant looking faggot wife.
roomfullofpeoplewhocare.jpg
Old 10-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #146
RS controls my life!

old asian guy on burrard before nelson in a black newer nissan 4 door truck. Had a long piece of plywood hanging out his canopy and it fell out while he was trying to go up the hill. I honk out of courtesy and the guy next to him tries to get his attention. Asian guy is chillen until everyone around him honks because this massive piece of plywood is blocking his path. The turns green and he slowly gets out of the truck, stretches, smiles and waves to all the pissed off drivers and tries to put the piece of wood back in his canopy. I assume he failed numerous times and possibly got a life threatening splinter afterwards. Could have been worse if he lost that thing on the highway.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:25 PM   #147
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Not stupid driving but..

Stupid fucking faggot ass brown kids (sorry to generalize, they were all brown from quick observations) shooting firecrackers at fucking cars. Had to swerve to avoid your gay ass firecrackers and could have smoked a light post if I panicked.

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #148
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,230 Times in 349 Posts
I just want to say thanks to a brown guy driving a black Merc E350 on lougheed, for giving me a good laugh today.

Traffic was thick and you thought it was a good idea to floor it down the bike lane / hard shoulder for 200m right by 2 cop cars.
I also laughed when the a biker stopped to laugh at you after you got pulled over.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #149
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,109 Times in 299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferio_EG View Post
Black E36. License plate 013xxx.
Going into oncoming traffic to get ahead of the person infront of you is just retarded. Especially the fact that you did it TWICE and sped up Renfrew going way beyond the speed limit.

Nice car btw, but you drive like a bitch
I don't know if it's the same guy, but there's a black E36 at Surrey Central (probably goes to SFU Surrey) that drives like a complete douchebag.

Tailgated me when I'm casually making my way down from P3 to P1, exiting the parking lot. Even after exiting the parking lot, he continues to tailgate me ALL the way onto King George. As I looked in my rear-view mirror when turning right on King George, that fucktard decides to drift across 2 lanes with major body-roll and guns past me the moment we got onto King George. I'll get his license plate the next time I see him in the parking lot.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #150
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

I swear there's a lot of retards in Surrey Central parking lot lol. Was looking for parking earlier in P3/P2 and a stupid brown chick in a mustang is gunning it and nearly t-bones me.

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Quote: