REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 08-04-2016, 12:56 PM   #15901
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,252 Times in 1,874 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshiguru View Post
Lol @ the guy opening the door via the outside handle.
I'm guessing the child locks are on.
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2016, 04:00 PM   #15902
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I'm guessing the child locks are on.
My thoughts exactly. Just found it hilarious how casually he reached out, opened the door, then walked to mb while on his cell
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #15903
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 2,502 Times in 709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
that was the passenger that got out

lmfao...that was a pretty wtf moment

"MANOLO! Deal with that shit, I ain't got time for that. Fucking reverse transmission."
"I'm still arranging the pick up, ok, Tony, I got it."
Old 08-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #15904
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts
The driver didn't speak English, his passengers barely spoke English. The driver refused to show me his driver's license and his registration after asking multiple times while he was on the phone with someone that could translate for him. Called the police, took both of our statements privately and tow truck was called. While we were waiting for the tow truck, the translator, I over heard him say "he didn't back up" to the cop. Can't confirm if he was trying to lie to the cop but there was a witness as well and I e-mailed a copy of the video to the cop.

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
Old 08-04-2016, 07:29 PM   #15905
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Registered owner supposedly has to identify the person driving the vehicle at the time.

I haven't gotten around to calling non-emerg yet, been very busy, might do it later this week.
Called today and they didn't seem like they cared because the red light was run in Burnaby (deferring responsibility) they recommended that the owner of the previous video report theirs as it all occurred in Vancouver.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:35 PM   #15906
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_ View Post
The driver didn't speak English, his passengers barely spoke English. The driver refused to show me his driver's license and his registration after asking multiple times while he was on the phone with someone that could translate for him. Called the police, took both of our statements privately and tow truck was called. While we were waiting for the tow truck, the translator, I over heard him say "he didn't back up" to the cop. Can't confirm if he was trying to lie to the cop but there was a witness as well and I e-mailed a copy of the video to the cop.
Shoulda waited for them to spew their lies before emailing the video... and put on this face after
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2016, 07:19 AM   #15907

Took off on red today Was waiting for green and watching the pedestrian crosswalk light... and I guess my brain glitched. Received due stares from passing cars after.

Get plenty of sleep before driving, folks.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:02 AM   #15908
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,075 Times in 592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Shoulda waited for them to spew their lies before emailing the video... and put on this face after
honestly tho, what actually happens to people who are caught lying to the police and icbc to make a false claim? if mb_ did not send the video in and was deemed AT fault based on claims of the other party making a false statement, and then evidence turns up pointing to the other direction, what would happen to the other party?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:02 PM   #15909
Witness protection

Thanked 3,864 Times in 1,695 Posts
for those of you wonder why the gridlock on boundary the other day... this is why:

"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
Old 08-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #15910
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,742 Times in 2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPEC View Post
honestly tho, what actually happens to people who are caught lying to the police and icbc to make a false claim? if mb_ did not send the video in and was deemed AT fault based on claims of the other party making a false statement, and then evidence turns up pointing to the other direction, what would happen to the other party?
I don't know what ICBC or the police would do, probably nothing.

But I would take immense satisfaction in seeing someone taking one of these lying assholes cars and crushing it into a cube the size of a refrigerator.

Or the hand of god just reaching down and wiping their entire existence from this planet.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
Old 08-05-2016, 02:26 PM   #15911
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 2,666 Times in 355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
for those of you wonder why the gridlock on boundary the other day... this is why:

https://youtu.be/slwXpEwXI5c
I'm pretty butt hurt that the firefighters didn't roll over that car with their hands. I had my hopes up for no reason for that video

Last edited by kkthind; 08-05-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:22 AM   #15912

Quote:
taking one of these lying assholes cars and crushing it into a cube the size of a refrigerator.
Or throwing it into one of these things
Old 08-06-2016, 11:11 AM   #15913
RS controls my life!

this is parked btw. no one in the car.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...DNPN3BoS1N2cms
Old 08-06-2016, 11:16 AM   #15914
My homepage has been set to RS

Old 08-06-2016, 12:17 PM   #15915
ZN6
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,121 Times in 396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodtruck View Post
Or throwing it into one of these things https://youtu.be/Xn80EAikqjs?t=61
LOL that needa a FEED ME sticker on it
Old 08-06-2016, 12:20 PM   #15916
ZN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post

https://youtu.be/slwXpEwXI5c
Edit: nm looks like the guy got tboned. I admit that I usually jusge and assume that car2go drivers are assholes on the road.

#prejudice
Old 08-06-2016, 04:06 PM   #15917
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Not mine nor local.

edit: looks like the video got taken down.

Last edited by toehook; 08-09-2016 at 12:57 AM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-07-2016, 09:22 AM   #15918
...in the world.

Thanked 7,629 Times in 2,319 Posts
Why not just take a photo if it's just going to be a video of the aftermath with dozens of fucking dudes with iPads walking around?
This post thanked by:
Old 08-07-2016, 10:24 AM   #15919
ZN6

I hate these new mercedes "driving academy" and their fucking Beta-class hatchbacks. Stupid chick turns onto alderbridge where everyone is going 60-80kph and she cuts me off going 40kph. Yes the speed limit is 50kph, but cutting off the flow of traffic is an instant fail on a fucking road test. Driving instructor should be fired for not telling the learner driver to speed the fuck up to avoid an accident. It's another one of those stupid drivers that everyone hates: "I'm gonna turn right onto a road and not speed up because I'm a little princess who won't hurt her feet by pressing down on the throttle."

Yeah? Fuck you, hope you fail your license exam 20 times.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-08-2016, 01:13 PM   #15920
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post
I hate these new mercedes "driving academy" and their fucking Beta-class hatchbacks. Stupid chick turns onto alderbridge where everyone is going 60-80kph and she cuts me off going 40kph. Yes the speed limit is 50kph, but cutting off the flow of traffic is an instant fail on a fucking road test. Driving instructor should be fired for not telling the learner driver to speed the fuck up to avoid an accident. It's another one of those stupid drivers that everyone hates: "I'm gonna turn right onto a road and not speed up because I'm a little princess who won't hurt her feet by pressing down on the throttle."

Yeah? Fuck you, hope you fail your license exam 20 times.
I thought those are for people learn how to drive their Mercedes vehicles not a normal driving school that you see on the road?
Old 08-08-2016, 01:51 PM   #15921
ZN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishCak3s View Post
I thought those are for people learn how to drive their Mercedes vehicles not a normal driving school that you see on the road?
That'd be a huge issue then, if the girl was learning how to operate the mercedes AND learning how to drive in the process. I'm sorry, but when you have DRIVING ACADEMY on your car with L badges, I assume that the driver at the wheel is being taught proper road conduct. If they are adamant about keeping 40kph to teach, it's an accident waiting to happen.

By the way, that driver pulled out of a stop sign from that residential area on to a Major artery of Richmond for road traffic. It'd be the equivalent of pulling onto lougheed highway from Gilmore while cars are buzzing by at 80kph while they are chugging along at 40kph.

What happens when they pull into a freeway like highway 1? Are they gonna go 60kph when everyone's blowing by at 90-110kph? Slow and clueless drivers should not be given licenses.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-08-2016, 05:03 PM   #15922
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post
What happens when they pull into a freeway like highway 1? Are they gonna go 60kph when everyone's blowing by at 90-110kph?
Yes.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-08-2016, 05:07 PM   #15923
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,449 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishCak3s View Post
There are two kinds. Mercedes driving academy is for any Tom dick and Harry, just expensive. Then they offer an advanced learning for AMG cars to help clai's control their s63
This post thanked by:
Old 08-09-2016, 10:51 AM   #15924
Witness protection

Thanked 3,864 Times in 1,695 Posts
need to get a dashcam

Victim of alleged Burnaby road rage attack speaks out about violent assault | Globalnews.ca
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
Old 08-09-2016, 11:33 AM   #15925
Zombie Mod

Thanked 4,142 Times in 1,171 Posts
People need to be aware of their surroundings. You definitely don't want to go home, if you're being followed. I got followed by some Surrey jackhole after I 'cut' him off merging just as he was changing lanes to make an illegal ass on the right. He pulled up next to me, and gave me some verbal diarrhea. I gave him the finger, and he threatened me. I made a right turn, and noticed I was being followed. I took him on a nice tour of the neighborhoods, and then lost him in traffic. Good luck chasing someone in rush hour! If I couldn't lose him, my plan would've been to find a traffic circle, and just keep driving in loops until he realizes he's an idiot, and gives up.